Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Just looking around...

Postby Fallen_Snow » 10/16/2007 7:14 PM

After visiting the Wishing Well, Kairi decided, to take her mind off things she would go into town and see what was going on. As she entered, some Purine pets seemed a bit frantic. Must be the sign-ups... she thought lazily. She had looked before she went to the Well, and paged her cousin on her walkie-talkie. She noticed some shops around, and she decided to visit them. Just then, one of her cousin's pets flew in.

"Fawkes!" Kairi said as the Blaze Polly flew in. Kairi lifted her arm and the Polly landed quietly and softly, gripping her arm lightly. "Hello, Mistress Kairi. Marie sent me to find you. She says that she just sent Ilali, Sage, and Mri to join the war on the Purine Pathfinder position. I hope they got in alright, with Ilali being an Imperial..." the Polly sighed, his feathers becoming a bit duller.
Kairi smiled. "She'll be fine. She's a fierce fighter, and she won't be convinced that just because her colors are for the Imperials, her heart will always be Pure." she said, then quickly added, "Ine. Purine. Her heart belongs with Purine." she stuttered. Fawkes smiled. "You used to stutter all the time when I first came to the zoo." he said, laughter in his voice. Kairi smiled. "But I was only 6! You can't blame me for stuttering then."
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/18/2007 1:17 AM

OOC: Hope you don't mind joining with my shiny little girl. ^^

Delicate paws seemed to hardly touch the cobblestones of Nabias as a shining kuhna looked around inquiringly. Everywhere she looked and any where her ears may've turned, all she could hear was talk about the upcoming war. Battle plans, who's demise will come next, where to sign up, who was signing up, who had already signed up. The captivating Elder kuhna sighed mournfully. "Make peace, not war." That voice was soft and mostly to herself, but still it flowed from her lips with such grace it made her all the more beautiful.

Her shining markings were dulled as she made her way to a large fountain. There she sat, her flaming tails wrapped around her feet. She listened intentily to the talk of the townsfolk. A few pets from back home had gone to the Imperialist side, and her new mistress had the Imperialist banner above her zoo entrance, but this kuhna would have no part in anything to do with the war. This shimmering angel of a kuhna was bestowed a calling that fit her well, Lady Gabriel.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby Fragment » 10/18/2007 11:36 AM

Arkainum
Temple Garudor
Level: 1

---

Ark looked up, his eyes pale and unblinking.
War? War is awful. At Iiylumiel's Temple there was no war.
His comments were aimed the Elder Kuhna who had spoke. His rather poor intelligence seemed no barrier to the words that slipped from his minds like some dream. Something occured to him as he observed the Kuhna - he didn't know her name and yet he was speaking to her.
Elder Kuhna, he asked (for he couldn't think of a better way to address her),.
He fumbled over his words for a moment.
What is your... your... n-na-... name?
He cursed his low intelligence.
Temple Domain<br><center>Image
</center>
Fragment
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 107
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/18/2007 6:49 PM

The Elder kuhna suddenly perked up as the temple garudor addressed her. His words surprised her, for she truly believed that she'd be chased out of Nabias if anyone found out her mistress was Imperialist. "Indeed." she mewed, her gently voice like bells in the breeze.

With graceful movments, she got down from the fountain's edge and wandered to the garudor. She took a sweeping bow as she introduced herself. "I am Lady Gabriel, though Gabriel will suffice." Her shining marks had begun to brighten. Somebody else, no matter how low the intelligence, shared her war belief. "Who do I have the honor of addressing?"

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fragment » 10/19/2007 11:17 AM

The Garudor seemed to emit an image of a wry smile. There is no honor for one such as yourself to adress a lowly warrior such as me, my Lady. I am Arkainum, my mistress' battling pet... The Garduor bowed, his legs buckling.

And don't be... s-s...scared. Imperialist or Purine, you should still be... w-w-w.... welcome? Words seemed to escape him around this regal looking Kuhna.
</center>
Fragment
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 10/20/2007 1:12 PM

Gabriel's ears perked. "I can take no more of this bloody wartalk. I shall continue my wonders. It was a pleasure to meet you, Arkainum." The elder bowed her head and seemed to vanish with the wind.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 10/20/2007 7:13 PM

OOC: wait, so Gabriel's gone?

Fawkes shrugged. "Can we look around?" he asked. Kairi laughed and nodded. "Of course, why else would I be here? You know I love to window shop." she said modestly. Fawkes smiled, and edged up onto her shoulder. The pair walked around Nabias, and Kairi was taken by surprise to see how beautiful it was. She walked around peering into the smeared windows of shoppes, looking at the pretty baubles and cute knick-knacks.

[[F-2]]

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fragment » 10/21/2007 4:31 AM

[OOC: Yeah, I'm roleplaying with her in Aldrect now]

Arkainum followed the pair - more out of boredom than anything else. He closed his eyes and listened to her thoughts for a moment, efore pointing out something in a shop window she should like.

[OOC: Thought-listening ftw!]
</center>
Fragment
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 10/21/2007 9:14 AM

OOC: isn't Gabriel Kitsune's pet?

Kairi was surprised by the Temple Garudor's presance and her voice in her head. "Oh!" she said, looked back at her. Fawkes cawed, showing off his curved beak. Most of Snow Zoo's pets were protective; Kairi put her hand to his stomach. "It's alright Fawkes, I'm sure..." Kairi waited for a name.

[[F-3]]

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fragment » 10/22/2007 5:34 AM

[OOC: I meant that my Kuhna is roleplaying with her]

Arkainum. I'm Arkainum. Unfortunately, I have to go.

The Temple Garudor spread his wings and took off, soon becoming little more and a small blue shadow in the sky.
A single black and blue feather was left behind.

[Posts: 5]
[Level up! Arkainum has now left.]
</center>
Fragment
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 10/22/2007 8:03 PM

Kairi smiled. Arkainum. She liked that name. "Why thank you, Arkain-" she was cut off as he flew away. She picked up the feather the Garudor left, twisting it between her fingers. Fawkes sighed. "Interesting type. I wish he had stayed longer, I would've loved to talk." he cawed. He lifted himself into the sky, twirling around a bit. Kairi watched him, partly in awe and partly in boredom. She sat down on a bench as she waited for Fawkes to come back down. Just then, a Plush Fenling came down the path, looking strained.

"Hi Kairi." the Fenling said, and she knew immeadiatley that it was Marie's Fenling, Softii. She was usually quiet and thinking. "Oh, Softii, didn't expect to see you here." Kairi said softly, and patted her lap, motioning for Softii to hop onto her lap. She did so happily, and laid down, her head in her paws. "Are you okay?" Kairi asked, looking at the Fenling closely. Something seemed... different. As she looked at her tails closely, she noticed a pearl from the pet's tail was missing. "What happened?!" she said worriedly. Fenlings never got rid of their pearls. Ever.
The Fenling sighed. "Just went to make a wish." she said, her voice cracking. She felt like she was being torn apart.

[[F-4, S-1]]

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 11/04/2007 1:28 PM

Kairi smiled and stroked the Fenling's tails. "Well, you made a big sacrifice that may not come true. What did you wish for?" she asked. The Fenling sighed. "I wished for a friend. For Rena to find a Hunter." she said, and smiled. "And I'm sure it'll come true." she said stubbornly. Kairi's face darkened. "Um, Softii, I don't know how to... tell you this, but Rena left. She was bored, and scaring Lunes and Sakorai. Marie made her angry. I'm sorry." she said. The Fenling flinched. That wasn't what she expected to hear. "Well... then let's go look for one ourselves, and maybe our luck will turn. Come on!" she said, and got up quickly in Kairi's lap. Suddenly she felt dizzy and plopped back down into Kairi's lap. "Maybe after a little rest." She said. Kairi smiled and scooped her into her arms. Fawkes saw she was moving and landed on her shoulder. "How about we do some window shopping, then we'll leave?" she asked the Fenling. Softii nodded and they walked over, looking into a bright shoppe's window.

[[F-5(Level Up), S-2]]

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 11/05/2007 9:13 PM

"Ooh, look at that!" Fawkes said, and it was a pretty silver-gray bird perch and cage. "I like the perch, not so much the cage..." Fawkes cawed, and Kairi laughed. He was always joking like that. "It is pretty..." Kairi said. "Maybe for Christmas." she said, and stroked his warm feathers. He flapped his wings appreciatively. He loved her stroking him. "Can we see how much it is? Can we, can we?" he asked excitedly. Kairi sighed and nodded. The bird squaked in delight and flew in the open door, the girl holding the sleeping Fenling following him. The store was filled with pet needs, from beds to shacks to hold their toys, to giant teddy bears for the nicer Hollowhearts and Battlehearts. Kairi was marvelling a bed as big as a large shed for a Hollowheart while Fawkes tried out the perch.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/09/2007 5:32 PM

Softii suddenly woke, her ears perked. "I hear squeaking." she said, and looked over at Fawkes on the perch. "I don't think-" she started to say, but was interrupted by an angry shoppekeeper. "Get offa my perch!" he shouted, his voice a heavily accented Italian's. Softii jumped out of Kairi's arms and followed Fawkes out, whimpering as the shopkeeper threw some garbage at them. Kairi saw what was happening and yelled at the man, then stormed out of the store.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/09/2007 5:35 PM

"Come on guys, we're going home." she said to the two pets. She picked up Softii and ket Fawkes rest on her shoulder. As she walked out of town, she fought the urge to shop. She would never come here again. Fawkes spat as they exited the town, his eyes still glaring coldly at the shoppe they were kicked out of.

[[f-8, s-5(LEVEL UP) All have left]]

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items