If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

You Spin Me Right Round [L,S,D]

Postby Mojave » 01/01/2018 5:36 AM

The base was pounding in his ears, his heart throbbing in his chest as he took a moment to catch his breath after the previous song ended. Wiping sweat from his eyes, he stood as the spotlight came back upon him for his last performance of the night. He'd performed a new routine, but every night he always finished with Kazaky's song, Love. It was fun to dance to, he was familiar with it, and the audience loved it as well so it was a great way to finish another successful night.

As the music started, Diego's eyes met with someone's in the crowd. He smiled appreciatively at her, giving her a wink just as the music started and he snapped into motion. Unlike most of his other dances, this one was a mix of sharp, jerking movements and sensual slow gyrations, not to mention the chorus that was great to move up and down the pole before he unhooked it from it's mooring and was lifted into the air to spin over the audience as he moved around the pole with nothing more than his own physical strength. Throughout the performance, he made sure to catch the woman's eye, moving extra suggestively against the pole and showing off just how flexible he was.

At the end of his performance, the lights of the club came on to signal it was closing time. Diego cast a suggestive grin at the red headed woman he'd been dance fucking for the past five minutes, tilting his head as an invitation to meet him backstage.

I am not as fine as I seem
Pardon, me for yelling and telling you green gardens
Are not what's growing in my psyche, it's a different me
A difficult beast feasting on burnt down trees
Freeze frame, please let me paint a mental picture portrait
Something you won't forget, it's all about my forehead
And how it is a door that holds back contents
That makes Pandora's box contents look non-violent
Behind my eyelids are islands of violence
My mind ship-wrecked this is the only land my mind could find
I did not know it was such a violent island
Full of tidal waves, suicidal crazed lions