If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Re: Going fishing? (Private; me and Rayann)

Postby jobiehanna » 11/30/2009 12:41 PM

Yerik was apaled by the display Dendou was making. He just wanted to push him overboard! Loki saw and heard the crying Dendou from in the water. She swam over to the boat and pulled herself up. Her dripping fur soaked the deck. She was soon in her human form. She sat next to him and put  comforting arm around him. "What did you do?" she asked Yerik angrily. "Me, I didn't do anything! He just started crying!" he yelled at Loki. "Well, you don't need to take it out on me," she said. Yerik looked down at his hands, defeated.

-39- -18-

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby rayann102 » 11/30/2009 2:07 PM

Leah was helping Loki comfort Dendou. Every occassionally Dendou would glare at Yerik when Leah wasn't looking. Leah whishpered to Yerik, "What happened? I thought I told you not to do anything to him." Dendou voice was still droning on and on. Leah was annoyed. Why did Dendou do this, she thought to herself, he can be so annoying sometimes, but this has gone too far. Then Leah turned on Dendou and shouted, "Why are you doing this?" Dendou just ignored her, she was furious.
Oh simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.

And if you have a minute, why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know

~Valley Of Peace~
rayann102
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 84
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/30/2009 7:40 PM

The look on Loki's face could kill. She just wanted to have a peaceful day, and now Yerik was yelling at Dendou and Dendou was crying. She held onto Dendou and she could feel his body shaking. She rubbed his back gently. She wasn't sure what to say to him. Yerik said through clenched teeth, "I didn't do anything to him." He was angry, and Leah wasn't helping. The engine cut off and Yerik tried to restart it. It spluttered and spat, but wouldn't start. Yerik searched the small boat and found only two paddles. I guess we'll be rowing back to shore, he thought. Suddenly the boat began to rock and two pink paws appear on the edge of the deck. Soon a head was peaking over the side as welll. "I can hear you guys agruing from miles away! Good thing I'm a fast swimmer," says the creature. "I'm here to help." The pink Kalamarei eyes the four carefully. Yerik grabbed one of the oars he had found and held it up in a defensive position. "Don't be afraid," the creature giggled. "I'm not going to hurt you. I want to help you." As Loki stared at the creature she recognized her. She sighed in relief. This was Bella, the motherly figure at home. She knew about her, but she had never gone to her for advice. "Oh, hi Bella," she said. "Hello to you too, Loki sweety. Who are your friends, dear?" Bella said. "Yerik and Dendou and Leah," Loki said as she pointed to each in turn. "Nice to meet you," Bella said in her motherly voice.  

-40- -19- -1-

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby rayann102 » 12/04/2009 9:01 AM

Leah said in response to Bella, "Well... where should I start? Yerik and Dendou both forgot to bring the fishing poles. Then they got into and arguement over it. Then Loki and I went swimming to let then try to resolve it and I heard Dendou crying and came back. Then I realized Dendou was faking it to ruin my day." Then she waited for a response. Dendou was still fake crying in the background. Then Leah moved over to Yerik and moved closer to him.
Oh simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.

And if you have a minute, why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know?
Somewhere only we know

~Valley Of Peace~
rayann102
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 84
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/04/2009 8:16 PM

Yerik put his arm around Leah and closed his eyes. He wasn't in the mood to talk to a sea creature. Loki was sitting next to Dendou with an arm around him. She quickly pinched his side and told him in hushed tones to knock it off. Bella saw the turmoil between the passages of the row boat. "Well Leah, I think Yerik and Dendou owe each other an apology," she said. "What do you say boys?" Yerik grunted grufly and continued to sit there. He wasn't apologizing to him first!

-42- -19- -2-

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items