If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby robopup24 » 01/12/2008 6:41 PM

[center]"You don't need to worry." Mokonth shrieked in the Arkuhna's ear. It seems like he liked to screech alot... "We're experienced! Umi got this ship from her father who got it from his father who got it...you get the picture! We can fight!"

Slia seemed a bit uncertain about this as she flew here and there, watching the other ship warily. Umi looked at her crew and shouted, "Well, we got a big one! Ready the cannons! Show no mercy...and...fire at will!"

The pirate ship let out a barrage of shots of their own as the galleon fired theirs, slamming the cannonballs into the side of the sturdy ships. Umi waited patiently as her ship drew closer and closer to the galleon...just a few more yards and they could board the huge galleon. In the meanwhile, she might as well distract them. Umi signaled to the few Garudors aboard the ship. Instantly, they took to the air and dived at the galleon, snatching up the smaller crew members there and dropping them into the water. Umi smirked. This should soften the numbers up...

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 02/02/2008 11:40 AM

(Sorry, I'm alittle late. :oops: )

Damon smiled. "Wow, long name. I'm sure you have a shorter calling." He looked at the dragon, trying to find a weak spot. He glanced back at the ship for a minute, wanting to make sure everything was ok.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 02/02/2008 6:51 PM

The Dreiden cast an impatient glance at Umi's ship, guessing that was probably where his foe was.

After a few minutes of waiting, he lost his patience.

"Comrades," he said, speaking to the army behind him, "if he's not going to come into the water willingly, we'll force him down here."

He swam over to the underside of the ship's hull, followed by his troops. One sliever made a gesture at the galleon.

"We'll deal with that later. For now-" he began. Then he made a glance at the hull above him, then at the slievers, then back at the hull.

"Sink it."

The slievers then rose, hardening their tentacles into razor-sharp points, swarming around all parts of the ship that were underwater. Then, they began to flail, striking the wood.

Meanwhile, the galleon's crew was attempting to deal with the garudors. The talis worked together, leaping up in groups of three, snapping at the bird's wings and legs.

Long Wang did not reply, waiting for an opening, some sort of distraction. When the Hollowheart glanced back at the pirate's ship, he used the opportunity in an attempt to seize his foe's neck in his jaws.
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4526
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 02/03/2008 9:54 PM

Mekii tilted her ears away from the Morloth's screeching voice. "Um...ow..." she murmured, rubbing them carefully with her paws. "You don't have to scream..." She sighed, then glanced at the ocean. Was that...could it be...?
"Volvaria!" The screech was louder than Mokonth's. What was her friend doing? Trying to be a hero and attack the other ship? Or had she fallen off Umi's vessel and been thrown by the crashing waves toward the enemy. "Mokonth!" Mekii said breathlessly, turning to the bat-like creature. She still despised him, but he was the only one who could fly out to Volvaria right now. "Volvaria--the Slikey--look, she's out there! Next to the other ship! You have to go and help her!"

Volvaria looked upward, her eyes wide with fear. No one had seen her...no one would, it seemed. But then she heard her name echo over the waves. Oh no...oh no...Mekii had caught sight of her! What was she going to do? She could hide among the waves, but that would make her look even more suspicious. Of course, who could tell whether Mekii had already begun to suspect the Slikey of abandoning Umi's ship and crew? Volvaria shuddered, knowing she had gotten herself into more trouble than she would wish on anyone.

Technic looked down into the waves, his eyes flashing. Instinct told him what was going on, and he turned to Umi, saying, quite calmly, "Your ship is being attacked from below. I would suggest that you send someone down with me to inspect it, and save it, if possible. I fear that going on my own would end up in my death--and I'd rather that not happen."
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Postby robopup24 » 02/03/2008 10:20 PM

[center]Mokonth blinked in surprise as he peered where Mekii's eyes were directed. "Oh great!" He shrieked. "Now I have to save her?" He had a good heart though, and flew at the Slikey, his piggy nose twitching. "Oi, you, Volvaria or whatever! Come back here!"

"What?" Umi was in a sour mood now, her tail slapping the deck. "Oh fine! Slia, you think you can go down there?" She was reluctant to send her friend, but, the Bubble Spirit was the only one who could breathe underwater without trouble.

Slia silently nodded, and, without hesitation, dived into the water.

Now that was sorta taken care of, Umi focused on the galleon. "Darn it," She exclaimed with a grin. "This must be the best day of my life."

The Garudors screeched tauntingly at the crew on the galleon as they dived into the groups and pulling out at the last second.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 02/08/2008 4:26 PM

The Dreiden watched as his army hacked away at the wood of the ship they were attacking. Not only would that Hydrolisk get knocked into the water, so would the ship's crew.

And then, he and the Slievers would have a field day picking them off.

A small splash from above got the evil's attention. Turning, he noticed the bubble spirit from earlier enter a situation perhaps beyond its control.

He payed no heed to the spirit, thinking it too weak to be much of a threat.

Meanwhile, the galleon's crew was getting irritated. These dang garudors were being quite annoying.

Chief glanced at the approaching ship.

"They're gonna board!" he yelled. At this, the tali stopped attacking the birds and ran over to the side of the ship, awaiting the upcoming assault. The cannons were still going, however unlikely it was that they were hitting their mark anymore.

Long Wang snapped his mouth shut a few inches away from his target's neck. The creature didn't even make a move to avoid him, and therefore, was making things too easy for his liking.

He noticed the pirate ship getting too close to comfort to his own ship.

"Alright, you scum, you askin' for it!" he roared.

He dived down, flying directly over Umi's boat, attempting to snare anything that got in his way.
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 02/08/2008 7:18 PM

Damon looked at the dragon. "Don't fight dirty!" He thought about what he had said, then laughed. He was working with pirates, and HE was the one to say don't fight dirty? He looked back at the ship, then dived down to it. That sea demon was back, and this was going to be the last time.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 02/12/2008 10:48 PM

Mekii watched as Mokonth flew out to Volvaria. What was wrong with her? Was she okay? Had she fallen off? Or...or had she abandoned them? It hurt to think about it, but it could be true. How could she deny it? Volvaria hated violence. Mekii knew that. And Mekii had just abandoned her by running up into the crow's nest. Had Volvaria had enough of the bloodthirsty pirates and just decided to move over to the other ship?
'Oh Volvaria,' Mekii thought. 'Just be okay...just be safe, whatever you choose...'

Volvaria whipped her head around, and stared at Mokonth, her eyes huge. What was he doing, why was he here? He might get himself killed...or caught by the police, or whatever they were. Vovlaria didn't know what made her worry so much, but she didn't care. She only cried out to the Morloth.
"No! Get out of here! Leave me!" Water kept forcing its way down her throat, almost choking her. She continously was spitting up salt water out of her mouth and lungs. Was she going to drown...? No, she was a swimmer, and she'd make it. She had to. But she had to get away from both the pirates and the other guys...this was gonna be hard...

Technic dug his claws into the wood, just barely managing to avoid being thrown into the water. He was a bit shaken up from this, and he narrowed his eyes. The Hydrolisk threw himself into the air, swan diving into the water with barely a splash. He opened his maroon, glowing eyes to see into the cloudy water, and swam further down, waiting for his opponent to appear.

{19--19--35}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/15/2008 1:43 AM

[center]Mokonth snarled in irritation. "Idiot! Wench!" The Morloth screeched. "I don't want to be here! Your friend back there wants you back! Do you think I care?" He circled around her, his piggy eyes narrowed. "Get back where you belong!"

Holy. Snap.

Umi was rather unfortunate to be snapped in Long Wang's claws, which made her quite cranky. "Land-lubber! Get your man-hands off me!" The Serraptor snarled. She, unfortuantly, had dropped her sword.

At the sight of their captain being carried away, the few Garudors now shifted their attention to the great Purity. Intent on rescuing her, they dived toward Long Wang.

Slia slowly transformed back to her mermaid form, thinking that it would suit much better in the coming battle. She cautiously looked around her, searching for any sign of the Evil.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 02/15/2008 4:26 PM

The Dreiden, taking his attention off the ship for a few minutes, noticed something else dive into the water. This time around, it was the Hydrolisk.

Time to get this show on the road.

"Halt!" he ordered the slievers, "It's time to roll." The jellyfish softened their tentacles, and surrounded their master.

The Evil grinned evilly at the approaching Technic.

"Greetings. We've been waiting for you..."

Upon snatching Umi, Long Wang flew away from the ship, halting about 20 feet away.

Pulling the hand carring the Serraptor back, he prepared to hurl the catch as hard as he possibly could at the water.

Suddenly, sharp, stabbing pains caused him to flinch. Looking around, he noticed he was being attacked by Garudors. Snarling, he began to thrash his other talons at the birds, attempting to drive them off.

Chief glanced over the water, and spotted the form of Volvaria swimming towards the galleon.

"Look!" he yelled, pointing.

"Man-no, I mean Slikey-Overboard!" yelled one of the talis, and the crew grabbed a nearby rope and threw it into the water, for Volvaria to climb up onto.
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 02/15/2008 6:50 PM

Damon turned to the ship, the pirate ship. That Purity was going to steal his captain? Not if he could do any thing about it! He charged at the dragon, not noticing the birds. "Give back the Capt!" He tried to attack, but not hitting the capt.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 02/17/2008 8:07 PM

Volvaria narrowed her eyes at Mokonth, but didn't stop to talk back to him. She gritted her teeth and dived down under the waves, where she knew he couldn't follow. Then, the Slikey shot upward, grapping the rope with her webbed hands. It was a bit hard, because her skin was so slippery, but she managed to make it up on the deck. Volvaria felt like she was getting stronger, like this experience was making her tougher. But she didn't want to become some bloodthirsty fiend, and so she gladly fell onto the deck of the ship, panting from weariness.

Mekii's eyes narrowed, and she held back tears of rage. How could Volvaria abandon and betray her like this? Mekii flexed her claws in and out, then slashed at the wood.
"How could you do this?" she snarled, wishing she could have a reply. "You...you..." Mekii could find no words that seemed to fit Volvaria...and she didn't know whether it was because they weren't bad enough or that she just couldn't curse her friend like this. The Arkuhna bit her tongue, narrowed her eyes, and watched the battle that continued.

Technic narrowed his eyes, glad that they were adapted for underwater vision. This battle would take his whole strength. He'd have to give all he had to win, and if he didn't, then the Hydrolisk knew he'd go down fighting. Technic glanced around, then finally, his eyes caught sight of the enemy.
"Hmph. I thought you had ran away," Technic growled with a smirk. "And so I believe you've come back to...finish me off? Well, I'm sorry to say, I won't allow myself to be torn apart by your little Slievers. I'd rather live to see another day."

{20--20--36}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/17/2008 8:33 PM

[center]Mokonth hesitated to follow Volovaria now, his small frame quivering in the sea wind. Finally, he followed the Slikey, flapping around her as he alightened in the presence of all the enemies. The Morloth skittered up to Volva's ear and hissed, "Your friend there wants you back! Are you going to leave here there?" His beady eyes narrowed as he continued. "You can think that you're acting more...civilized than us? Flee if you want!" Mokonth spat out the last sentance. "At least we have a sense of honor to die with our comrades!" Without another word, he began to fly back to his ship.

"Oi!" Umi shouted. "Watch the tail! Watch the tail!" Most of the Garudors were knocked away by the talons and dropped to the foaming sea below. And now, the Hollowheart had joined the fray. Crap. Gritting her fangs in frustration, the Serraptor bit hard into the Purity's claw. "All right, chum! You're asking for it!" Umi growled. "You over there! Get that landlubber over there!" The order was directed at the Hollowheart. Her claw was jabbed at a certain Shartile...

Slia swam next to Technic, a determined look in her eye. They had to...would...fight off this Evil.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 02/17/2008 11:59 PM

"Well, you're not the only one who's running around with a chip on your shoulder," responded the Dreiden.

Then he glanced at the army around him. Understanding, they shifted forms, this time into small, black, sharks, each streamlined with a mouth full of sharp teeth.

While they were doing this, the Dreiden was examining Technic, searching for an opening Obviously, he didn't want to get close to those claws and teeth.

Also of note was that the mermaid was back. However, this time, it was nothing but a minor concern.

In the end, he decided a strike to the top of the reptile would do the most damage without himself being injured too much. Without further hesistation, he charged, jaws agape, directly over the Hydrolisk, attempting to deal damage.

Chief, oblivious to the fact that someone had just ordered his doom, glanced with the rest of the galleon's crew on deck at Volvaria.

"Get off!" said the tali again, attempting to swat at a morloth who had just arrived. However, the creature left on its own.

"I'd say we get her to safety right now," Chief suggested. The tali nodded, and he and the crew proceeded to gently lift the slikey and carry her below deck.

Long Wang smiled at the demise of the Garudors. He knew his size was just about an effective weapon as anything else.

Just as he was about to laugh, Umi bit his toe.

"ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!"

He dropped the serraptor like a hot coal, thrashing about even more. Calming down after a few seconds, he realized his goal to drop Umi in the ocean had been accomplished.

"Hm." he muttered, and he flew back towards the pirate's ship to give it to them some more.
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 02/18/2008 9:47 AM

Damon nodded, about to turn around and follow orders, when the Purity dropped the captain. The hollowheart dived, trying to catch the serraptor before she hit the ground.. Er, water. He almost reached, hoping he was fast enough.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext