If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby Ghostlily » 02/22/2008 10:35 PM

Volvaria closed her eyes and allowed herself to be taken below deck. She didn't fight, for weariness now began to set in her bones, and she didn't want to get up. She wanted sleep, she wanted to get away from all this. The emotional Slikey didn't like these sorts of situations. She was bi-polar, her personality hard to decipher, and she didn't deal with change very well. And Mekii's change from a nice little lady to a hard-core 'pirate' had shaken Volvaria more than she had expected.
Volvaria sighed, wanting to speak, but not knowing what to say. Finally, she croaked, "You're not going to hurt me, right? I mean, I won't be held accountable for anything those...those...anything they did, right?" Volvaria just could spit out the word 'pirate.'

Mekii narrowed her eyes, beginning to pace among the small space of the crow's nest. She glared at Mokonth as he flew back, wanting to spread her anger on someone, anyone.
"Where is she?!" Mekii screeched. "Why didn't Volvaria come back with you? Huh? Why?!"
Mekii wasn't going to cry, but she was just so...devastated. Volvaria was her best friend...and she'd left. What was her life coming to? Mekii narrowed her eyes, shaking from emotion, wishing she could slash the bodies of her enemies in the other ship and release this terrible rage.

Technic glanced at Slia, saying nothing, only moving his eyes to his enemy. He grinned as the Dreiden swam at him from above. Although it was dangerous to expose his belly, Technic knew he could use his claws and teeth to meet the Dreiden in his descent. Technic, with a beat of his tail, flew upward at his enemy, claws outstretched. He didn't flinch when he felt the Dreiden attack him, only fought back with all his skill. A few injuries wouldn't kill him. Hopefully.

{21--21--37--Sorry for not posting for a while...I've been a bit busy.}
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Postby robopup24 » 02/25/2008 10:59 PM

Mokonth didn't shrink from the Slikey's screeches of anger. The Morloth gave a shrill hiss as he snapped back, "She has made her own decision! Let her hang around with those...landlubbers if she wishes! We have more important matters to do!" Forget about her, Mokonth was trying to say. Forget about Volvaria and the friendship you had.

It'll hurt less.

Throughtout the entire way down, Umi was cursing herself for not taking those swimming lessons a crew mate had so kindly offered. Yes, she was a pirate, but she was a horrible swimmer. A flash of red and frosty white cut through the air...and she was caught by the huge claws of Damon, inches away from the water. "Aye, that was a good save." The Serraptor muttered. "I thank you very-"

Loud cannon fire distracted her, leaving her sentance unfinished. With a sharp glare at the enemy ship, she darkly said, "Why don't we take a hostage while we're at it, aye mate?"

Slia anaylzed the situation silently, holding back, waiting...for something...

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 02/26/2008 4:29 PM

The one tali, the one who had tried to shoo Monkonth away, shook his head in response to Volvaria's question.

"No, no, no. We won't hurt you. We promise." he said.

The Dreiden met Technic at a pretty fast speed. He could feel his own teeth rake across the Hydrolisk's body, but at the same time Technic's claws scoured into his body. By the time the entire attack was finished, black blood stained the water surrounding him from his wounds.

"CHARGE!" he barked at his army. About 10 sharks/slievers rushed forwards in response, preparing to bite into Technic and Slia.
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4526
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 03/14/2008 8:45 PM

Damon nodded, then looked at the captain, then the ship, then the enemy's ship. "Where to first capt.? Ours, or theirs?" He flew up abit, moving away from the fight under the water. He watched, and saw that the demon was back. Great.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 03/27/2008 9:06 PM

Mekii's eyes watered slightly, but she nodded, understanding what Mokonth was trying to tell her. Move on. But Mekii found it hard to do so--Volvaria had been her best friend, and now, she had been betrayed...But then, Mekii thought to herself, Volvaria had never been one for fights. Mekii herself hadn't been bloodthirsty, but she sensed that her spirit was always meant for something like this...Volvaria's was not. Mekii now could only think of a farewell.

'May you find happiness, wherever you go...'

Volvaria smiled slightly, but it was a broken smile. Mekii was still one the other ship, and might die...Volvaria narrowed her eyes, for once being filled up with courage and determination. She wouldn't leave her friend to her death...she'd find a way to help the Arkuhna. But Volvaria could not go back and fight--not that she'd want to. No, she'd find a better way...
"Uh, Sir..." Volvaria murmured to the Tali. "I know there's some awful fighting going on deck, but I just wouldn't feel right under the deck. I would feel so much better if I could have the wind in the face and know what's going on. Oh, please, may I stay on deck? Just being hidden would be fine...I'm sure you and the rest of your...mates...will keep me safe." Charm. If Volvaria could do one thing, it was charm a man. She had a plan in her mind, but she needed to be on deck to follow through with it.

Technic lashed out at the first Slievers, then dived down to avoid them. Twists, turns, spirals, the Hydrolisk used everything. He wasn't about to let himself be cut to shreds by blobs of black goo. He used both tooth and claw to defend both himself and Slia, but he knew he would have to get out of this situation if he were to lay a blow upon the Dreiden.
"Is this how you fight?" Technic shouted to his opponent. "Cowering behind those who are disposable to you and never taking it into your own hands? Coward." Perhaps he could bait his enemy into stopping the Slievers' attacks.

{22--22--38--I'm sooo sorry for not replying to this sooner. >.< I was on spring break for a week, and so I had little to no access to the computer. I only got to go online once and only for a few minutes. Once again, I apologize.}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 04/01/2008 9:36 PM

[center](OOC: No problem-o <3)
Umi followed the Hollowheart's gaze and let out a record-breaking curse, emphasized by violent jerks. When she was finally able to regain her breath, the Serraptor hissed, "The enemy's ship then! The second mate, aye! Look for the one who seems to be commanding them landlubbers!"

Mokonth glanced at the battle below, then up as a shadow fell over the ship. The Purity was back. With a snarl, the Morloth dived at the huge dragon, aiming for its eyes. Hopefully, he would distract it enough to let the cannon-fire hit it...

Slia suddenly dived to the left and slapped a shark hard in the face with her powerful tail. It shrank back, stunned. Slia swam quickly away, diving deeper and deeper, calling for something in a strange language.

Nothing happened.

And then a huge tentacle lunged from the dark depths and lashed out at anything that came near it. It was obviously a feared monster of the deep, almost as feared as the Dreiden and possibly its equal.

The Kracken.

(Wheeee 8D Whooray for Pirates XD)

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 09/10/2008 8:56 PM

[[Er...I'm gonna quit this, since it pretty much died.]]

Volvaria, back on the deck, stared across the water. Her eyes met Mekii's in a moment, and she knew their friendship still lived. She could still escape this place...In the same instant, both leaped from their spots into the water and swam together to shore. Mekii knew that they would still be friends, regardless for her new love for piracy.

Technic let out a snarl, but suddenly swam away. Something told him...this wasn't the time to fight this battle. "We'll finish this later!" he snarled, and then he was gone.

[[Both have left.]]
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous