If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Re: Look! What's that? (Carlie, Knight, and I/Closed)

Postby Carlie » 01/02/2010 12:21 AM

Cujo laughed as Cap tried to get the sand out of his mouth, only to make it worse. "Nice," she teased, smiling. Finally, he got the sand out of his mouth. "Exactly," she laughed. "So it sounds like you spend a lot of time at the beach?"

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Jessari » 01/02/2010 12:25 AM

Cap laughed along with her. It wasn't the smartest thing he'd done all day, but he still felt good about rescuing the jellyfish. This little embarrassment didn't matter. "I'm down here nearly every day," he said, answering her question. "My family lives close, and I love the sights and sounds of the beach. Better than staying cooped up inside all the time. Do you live around here too?"
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

Postby Carlie » 01/02/2010 12:35 AM

((I'm bored...so I'm entertaining myself by making quotes gradient. o3o))

Cujo smiled. "No, not really," she answered. "I'd love to live closer, though. It's really nice here." She sat down where she had been standing, feeling the warm sand under her. She had never thought about how nice it would be to live around here until now.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jessari » 01/02/2010 12:45 AM

Cap lowered his head, poking around in the sand with one paw. Was that a seashell? "It's a great place to live. Sometimes the weather gets a little intense, but even that's amazing if you look at it a certain way. Is this your first time to visit a beach?"

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 01/02/2010 1:02 AM

"It seems really nice. I've been here a few times but never for very long." she answered. She had been here once before with a friend, although they had only spent a short amount of time visiting. Now, she had more time to spend here and she was really enjoying it.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jessari » 01/02/2010 1:14 AM

"You picked a good day for it today. Weather's great, at least." Cap began walking, looking for some more of the odd treasures he occasionally found. He indicated a small hole in the ground. "See that? Clams make those holes, hiding there until the tide comes back in. They're really hard to dig out, though." Cap may not have read many books about the ocean, but he'd learned a lot just from observing.

((Heya! I'm headed to bed, soo...jah. If you wanna pick this up again tomorrow afternoon, lemme know.))

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous