If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

In the water...can you catch us? ((CLOSED))

Postby jojocoolo » 11/03/2007 11:45 AM

Coral

River

There was a big splash in the water and the hydrokuhna turned to look at the water. A familiar kalamarei head appeared and smiled. "Sorry River. I missed that fish." she said. River giggled and shook her head. "What are you doing here Coral?" she asked. Coral smiled again. "Well, its been a while since I went out, and I heard you tell Gem that you were comming here. I thought, well what luck! She's going to be near the water, so I can go too!" she replied. "Hey, what are you standing around for? There are a few waves comming in, don't you wanna body surf?" she asked. River giggled, and ran towards the water and called out, "Hey, look at all the fish! I have an idea, let's try and catch the fish while riding the waves!"
<center>A winged girl with fox-like features walks past, singing softly...
"Flowing in a river of time...
The world goes by before my eyes...
Sadness creeps into my heart...
And so shall it be until my life is at an end..."
Behind her is a Purity, walking calmly, and listening to the song sadly.
<center>Image<br>Forestgem (Gem)</br>
jojocoolo
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby jojocoolo » 11/03/2007 9:17 PM

Coral looked back and nodded. "Great idea, and if anyone else comes along they can either join us or try to catch us!" she said. "I don't think anyone can catch us unless they are aquatic, or a hydrokuhna like me!" River giggled as she splashed deeper into the water. Then a big wave came up, and giggling, the two spun around and rode it. While doing that, they tried to snap up fish that were being pulled by the wave.
jojocoolo
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby jojocoolo » 11/04/2007 7:02 PM

Suddenly, Coral flipped and was dragged ashore. River gasped and ran towards her. Coral couldn't go on land, and if she did, she wouldn't be strong enough to get anywhere. That includes going back to the water. River came up to Coral's side, to see that she was drying up quickly. River pulled her up on her shoulders and headed for the water. Coral must have hit her head, for she was knocked out the entire time. River dropped Coral in the shallow water and tried to revive her.
jojocoolo
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby jojocoolo » 11/04/2007 7:04 PM

Suddenly, Coral flipped and was dragged ashore. River gasped and ran towards her. Coral couldn't go on land, and if she did, she wouldn't be strong enough to get anywhere. That includes going back to the water. River came up to Coral's side, to see that she was drying up quickly. River pulled her up on her shoulders and headed for the water. Coral must have hit her head, for she was knocked out the entire time. River dropped Coral in the shallow water and tried to revive her.
jojocoolo
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby jojocoolo » 11/10/2007 1:57 PM

Coral gasped as she woke up. Her head hurt. Then she sighed as she felt the cool water lapping onto her. She jumped up, realizing she was in shallow water. River yelped as water sprayed her, and giggled. Her friend was okay! "Feeling okay?" she asked Coral. Coral looked at her, and remembered where she was. "Yeah...I'm fine, my head just hurts..." she said, and staggered. River rushed over to support her. "I think we should go home now. Can you swim?" she asked. Coral nodded. "I can swim, it's different when I'm standing. I'll see you back at home?" she replied. River nodded and helped her deeper into the water. "See you later." Coral said as she dissapeared under the wet surface. Sighing, River turned around and went home.
jojocoolo
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items