If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Re: Some Very Special Someones[P Me and Freeze]

Postby AuroraSky » 01/01/2011 10:22 PM

((No problem! ^^))

Ashley leaned forward with eyes closed...only to have felt a pair of lips upon her nose. Her eyes flickered open and surprise as Bergamot turned away from her in shame. Part of her felt a little relieved that he had missed, the other a little disappointed. Had he not really wanted to kiss her? She turned away herself when she felt something hit her shoulder. Ashley looked up in surprise to see Veronica waving her hands at her.

"What?!" She mouthed to her friend, thankful that Bergamot was turned away.

"Kiss him."

Ashley blushed and pretended as if she hadn't understood what her friend was mouthing. "What?"

"KISS. HIM."

There was no mistaking what Veronica had mouthed now. Ashley gulped and nodded slowly, turning back to Bergamot. She grabbed his face in her hands and using every ounce of courage she had, gently smashed their lips together, eyes closed in fear.

[53][30]

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 486
Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/02/2011 11:03 PM

Bergamot froze up, awkwardly. How long were these things supposed to last? In the movies, the camera lingered lovingly over the kissing scenes, but he didn't think a first kiss was supposed to go on THAT long. When he thought it'd been long enough, he gently pulled away.

"Ahhh... thank you," he said, with a burning red face. He had a funny feeling he wasn't acting the way someone was supposed to, after a kiss. "I... am not sure we did that right. Are they supposed to feel like that? I think we're still missing." He tried to laugh, but nervously. What if she took it as an insult? He swallowed up all his laughter after that.

"...Movie first kisses are always so romantic. I didn't think they could ever be... awkward. Cute, but..."

Slowly, the Peppermint family began to creep in. Peaches looked halfway between proud and mortified. Rosie had the giggles as much as Bergamot did. Kane was somewhat teary-eyed.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby AuroraSky » 01/15/2011 7:46 PM

((Sorry about taking so long!! School= fail.))

When Bergamot pulled away, Ashley couldn't help but feel a little...empty. Not in the way that she wasn't attracted to Bergamot, of course she was! They connected on a personal level that she hadn't with other people. But something just wasn't right. She had wanted to say something, but was afraid of what his reaction would be. Luckily he had voiced his opinions first. "I agree." Ashley said thoughtfully. "Perhaps it was because we were forcing it. A movie kiss just happens at the perfect moment, not because it's 'time' to kiss."

Veronica slapped her forehead. "Are you guys really making this technical?"

"Hush!"

"Fine, fine. Not my relationship."

"Anyways, perhaps we should wait for the camping trip. Maybe the perfect moment will come, and then we can have a real kiss!" She declared.

[54][31]

I know you
I walked wi
th you once upon a dream
I k
now you
That look in y
our eyes is so familiar,

a gleam...

AuroraSky
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 486
Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/16/2011 2:19 PM

"And you know," Bergamot blushed, "I think it might just be that... well... Kissing properly isn't as easy as they make it out to be in the movies. It takes practice. You have to know how to do it correctly. I wonder if I could look this up..."

Outside, Rosie sighed. "Oh, lawdy, Bergy."

Bergamot cleared his throat officially. "But--uh, yes! The camping trip! Let's--let's make sure we're ready for that. Ahem."

Peaches crept nearer. "I... guess we're allowed back in now?"

"Think so," Kane said.

[114, 127, 71, 57]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Previous