If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Just a Quick Stop (Open!)

Postby Almostthere » 01/18/2011 11:42 PM

Ai plopped himself down stretch of sand to rest. His long day had made him extremely tired. He swiveled his big blue eyes to look at his surroundings. He faintly noticed that the sand beneath him felt scratchy and uncomfortable, but he didn't bother to move.

He could hear sounds of the waves and the talking of others that jumbled together into one big buzzing sound... Only then did Ai notice how hungry he was. With a low groan he pushed himself onto his flippers and began to waddle into the streets.

He whistled softly to distract himself from the grumbles and sharp pains of his stomach. He had learned the tune long ago, though he could never remember where from. Just a fuzzy image and a song to go with it.
There's something sweet, and almost kind, but he was mean and he was course and he was unrefined.A smile played on his face as the words and the rhythm danced across his lips. She glanced this way, I thought I saw, and when we touched she didn't shudder at my paw.The song, though it was silly, kind of reminded him of someone... He knew who it was... It was on the tip of his tongue...No it cant be, I'll just ignore. But then she's never looked at me that way before!

Ai's favorite tune went on as he searched for something to eat... But the name on the tip of his tongue still nagged at him. If only he could remember!

(Ai; L1; P1)
ImageImageImageImage

I do not own my avatar.
Almostthere
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 251
Donate