If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Re: Distractions {Private}

Postby jobiehanna » 09/15/2011 6:36 PM

Muir looked back up at the sound of her voice, and something tugged at his insides. What was wrong with him? He didn't want any of these feelings at all. He just wanted to get away now, but he couldn't just abandon her after treating her like that. To answer her question... well... he wasn't quite sure himself. "It was the first thing that came to mind..." He said this a little slowly, trying to come up with an excuse but not being able to find any. He swallowed and his eyes found hers again. Those beautiful green eyes... His eyes traveled down to her lips, then the rest of her and back up to her eyes. She actually wasn't that bad looking... Curses! He closed his eyes and counted to ten. What was wrong with him? He dropped his arms and took a step back. "I, uh, have to get back to work."

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 09/15/2011 6:42 PM

Dream's gaze softened once more as she looked at the young man. He seemed confused, very confused. She knew what that was like. And, as she just stood there, she realized what had just happened. With the adrenaline of the moment, she hadn't really paid much attention to her sharps words and tone of anger. And, as she looked at Muir, she really noticed how gorgeous his purple eyes were and how muscled he looked under that shirt. She noticed his eyes and the emotion in them. But when he looked into her eyes again, it was gone. Dream was confused by this. As he stepped away and let her go, Dream felt like a part of her went away, a part of her she hadn't realized she had. So she took a step forward so that they were almost touching. She looked up into his gorgeous eyes, then she put her hands up on his neck. Before she thought much about it or gave him time to think, she leaned forward and kissed him.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 09/15/2011 6:54 PM

Before Muir had a chance to say anything else, the woman was close to him once more. He felt his stomach flutter, like there was suddenly a colony of butterflies in there. He swallowed and was going to take a step back when her hands were around his neck. His automatic response was to put his hands on her waist, which he did. But what happened next was totally expected at this point, but completely unexpected at the same time. When her lips met his, all rational thoughts left the young man, and he kissed this stranger back. He wasn't quite sure why he had done so, but he didn't want to leave her know for sure. The thoughts he had been blocking were now in his head. This girl was pretty, she had a temper, but she seemed nice enough, she kissed really good, and he felt some kind of connection with her. 'Soul-mates' was a little, well, too weird for his liking though...

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 09/15/2011 7:02 PM

Dream was completely caught up in the moment. She could feel her heart beating so fast and she didn't want to leave this moment. And, this was just a kiss. She felt like she had never felt before, despite how much she had loved those other guys, somehow, this stranger seemed so much different and so important. What had caused her to kiss him anyway? Perhaps it was because she just wanted to see what it was like with this guy, because he seemed to pull at her heart.

When she broke the kiss off she just stood there for a moment. She was still within this stranger's arms, and she felt so content. She just hoped he'd feel the same way. Just because they had just met didn't mean that they weren't meant to be. After that kiss... well... Dream just wanted to get to know him better, even though he had been so bitter when she had first talked to him. Maybe fate had something in store for her. She rested in his arms and looked up to those purple eyes. They were such an unusual color, but they were so pretty. "My name's Dream," she said with a shy smile.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 09/15/2011 7:44 PM

That kiss ended much too soon for Muir. He was looking down into the woman's eyes now. The light green just drew him in. It was so weird, the way he was feeling about her. He smiled back at her. "I'm Muir," he said gently, moving a hand to run it threw her dirty blonde hair. He kissed her gently and them pulled back to watch her. She really was pretty, and these feelings were just so strong.

As they stood there, still holding each other, the feelings within Muir awoke old memories of the past. Not romance memories, but memories of an accident and of being thrown away from those he loved. He had been accused of murder because of the accident, and the person who was dead because of him had a mate, and that mate was intent on finding Muir and killing him as well. That was one of the reasons he had gone to Jawan; there were many places to blend in.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 09/15/2011 7:50 PM

Dream smiled once more after the second kiss. "Nice to meet you," she said. She wasn't quire sure what it was about this guy, Muir, that made her so, well, happy. She was perfectly content for some reason, all other thoughts were gone, just the thought of standing there forever in his arms. Oh, and getting to know him better, of course.

But, she could tell something else was on Muir's mind. His eyes, which had been so clear and happy moments before, were clouded with what looked like fear or regret. She rubbed his back gently and spoke softly. "What's wrong?"

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 09/18/2011 12:17 PM

Muir glanced down once more. He didn't want to get her into the mess of a life he had and therefore didn't want to tell her what was on his mind. "Well, I, uh... It's a long story," he settled for. He didn't know what he was doing with this woman anyway. His unnatural, or maybe it was natural, attraction to her was overwhelming. He wanted to be with her, but he wanted her to be safe as well. It was all so confusing. He had just met her, kissed her, wanted to be with her, and now he just wanted her to be safe. Poor Muir didn't know what to do about Dream.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/19/2011 9:00 PM

Dream looked at the other with gentle eyes. It must have been something big if it was such a long story. "Well, I've got time," she said softly. She tried to catch his eye, but he just seemed to be avoiding her glances. When she finally did, she could see worry and confusion, and lots of it. "You can tell me," she assured him. "I won't tell." She offered a sweet smile, hoping she would believe him.

Dream didn't know what it was about Muir, but the way he attracted her was so strong, it was hard to ignore. She wanted to know what was wrong with him, not because she was nosy, but because she actually cared. This man who had insulted her moments before could now do no wrong. It was odd, really.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/19/2011 10:14 PM

Muir ran a hand through his hair and glanced away from Dream. She was still in his arms, with her arms around his waist. He pulled her closer to him and held her against his chest while he thought of a way to tell her how much trouble he was in. After a few minutes he pulled away slightly so that he could look into those beautiful eyes once more.

"Someone is trying to kill me," he said softly. "The werecain pack I was born into accused me of killing a pack-mate because of an accident where. My friend and I have been out hunting for food for the pack, and a giant, werecain eating paragon came after us. We tried to get away, but he wasn't fast enough. I was kicked out because they blamed me, and his mate is now after me so that she can have her revenge. It's all so complicated, I wish it hadn't happened. He was my friend too, ya know? And he was eaten so quickly; the paragon was so big I couldn't have fought it off." He paused here, then continued. "And, I know that once she finds out that I've found someone I care about, she'll try to kill you." The feelings within in were those of sorrow and remorse, but just looking at Dream but a damper on those feelings. She was so pretty, and she acted like she really cared. He hoped she cared, or else his whole speech was worthless. "I don't want to put you in danger," he added.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/04/2011 10:58 PM

Dream lifted a hand onto Muir's cheek. "Oh, Muir," she said softly. "If I didn't care, I wouldn't have asked." She smiled sweetly. "That sounds horrible," she continued. It sent a small thrill through her when he mentioned about caring for her, though it was subtlety. "You shouldn't have to keep running and hiding," she continued as she looked into his eyes. "I wish I could do something to help," she continued

And she really did. Even though her feelings for him were knew and a little confusing, she felt as if it had been love at first quarrel. It hadn't occurred to her at first, and nothing like this had happened to her. She was always falling for guys, but they never returned her affection or they just disappeared. "I don't mind being in danger," she added. "As long as I can be with you." The bold words escaped her mouth before she could stop them, and she blushed deeply.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items