If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

@@ Secret Base [ moneymaking |D ]

Postby Chayden » 08/01/2011 7:40 PM

Damian. He wasn't a lonely man, although his occupation might have led him to be. No, even though his job took up eleven hours of each day due to his persistence, there was still time for him to be free. He had... a love interest. He had hobbie. Hobbies that related directly to his work, yes, but hobbies, all the same.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Re: @@ Secret Base [ moneymaking |D ]

Postby Chayden » 08/01/2011 7:42 PM

He spent so much time researching the caves because exploration was his passion. He had taken it upon himself to invent climbing and diving equipment when no one else had been able to. He devoted countless hours of his own life to making exploration safer and easier... And it had paid off. He was rich, and unbelievably so. An affluent man who had made a name for himself, a man who had built his way up from nothing.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 08/01/2011 7:44 PM

It just so happened that he was not an unattractive man, either. Even if he had been, his money would have made him attractive. It would have made him attractive for all the wrong reasons, but it would have done so, all the same.
He did his best to "look the part" most of the time, but there were some days when he simply did not give a damn. This was one of those days.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 08/01/2011 7:46 PM

He had an excuse for not putting forth his best effort, though. The job that he was to do today had to be executed in absolute secrecy. He could not let anyone know where he was going, or why. He was actually delighted to be incognito for once, though he was suspicious of the one who had invited him to this place. The man was a known con artist... But Damian was a curious fellow, and he could not possibly have turned down the offer he was given.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 08/01/2011 7:51 PM

For once in his life, Damian was apprehensive. Usually, he was one to jump into his endeavors head first. Today, things would have to be different. He was in unfamiliar enemy territory. He was susceptible to their tricks and traps. He would have to have his wits about him if he wanted to survive.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate