If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

.:The Current News [Private]:.

Postby Jaykobell » 11/29/2007 9:52 AM

[center]ImageImage
Yeachsky (Jester Gallizar) and Rayuskest (Morning Kitrell)

"We're here! We're here!" a Jester Gallizar cried happily, running around in the city, his good friend Rayuskest by his shoulder. "Look, Rayu!" he told the Kitrell. "It's so beautiful! Wow!"

Rayu squeaked, making sounds that seemed to be like a laugh. "No one would guess that you are a Gallizar, you softie," the Morning pet teased, settling down on the shoulder of his friend. "What should we do?"

"I want to go and swim in the waters!" he cried, flicking his tail with glee. "You'll see how great I am at swimming!" he said, making a rumbling sound come out of his throat.

Rayuskest purred. "I wonder, I wonder!" he countered, being quite the swimmer himself. "I wonder if we'll meet other pets?"

[Yeach: 1, Rayu: 1]

[[FireHeart and Shrewdberry only. :3]]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/29/2007 11:09 AM

[center]Image
Mariana, Morning Kitrell

The little Kitrell took in a deep breath as she flew into Jawan, letting the wind rustle through her fur.  Ah, it was good to get out of the Arena, even if she had only been there a couple of hours.  She loved exploring; what could she say?  She didn't mind that her trainer was an Imperialist, she loved her all the same.

Her ears perked as she heard another voice say, "No one would guess that you are a Gallizar, you softie." It sounded like another Kitrell, but she couldn't be sure.  She flew onwards some, until she saw a Jester Gallizar and another Morning Kitrell.  She heard the Gallizar say, "I want to go and swim in the waters!  You'll see how great I am at swimming!" She grinned as she finally came close enough for them to notice her and said, "Did someone mention 'swimming'?"

She stopped for a moment, then shook her head, meowing, "Oh, I'm sorry; where are my manners?  I am Mariana; who might you two be?  Would you be willing to have some more company?" She asked, blushing slightly.  She had to remember her manners, after all; sometimes she was too forward, as the Skulkein Kuhna back home put it.

{Mariana: 1}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/29/2007 2:17 PM

Rayuskest's ears pricked as he heard a voice come from behind Yeach and him. He turned around, spotting another Kitrell flying towards them. He felt a purr rise into his throat as the Morning pet approached. "Hello!" he greeted Mariana, his tail waving. "I am Rayuskest and this is my Gallizar friend, Yeachsky," he presented, his ears tweaking.

Yeachsky let out a happy gasp. "Oh! Another friend!" he squeaked, running over to Mariana and holding out a paw. "My name is Yeachsky, and I really like swiming and writing and poesy! It's so nice to meet you! Could we be friends?" he asked, a huge smile onto his figures.

Rayu purred. "Don't be scared," he told Mariana, would she be scared of an Imperial pet. "Yeachsky is an Imperial pet, but he's with us, the Purine. He's a real softie," he explained, smiling sweetly. "What did you come here for? Yeach proposed to go to the beach and take a bath."

"I love swimming!" he bursted out. "I'm a great swimmer!"

[Yeach: 2, Rayu: 2]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/29/2007 3:47 PM

Mariana chuckled at Yeachsky before saying, "Oh, I'm not afraid of Gallizars.  I live with one back home, except she's away at the war in place of my mistress' Trikuhna." She smiled and shook Yeach's paw happily.  Turning to Rayuskest, she said, "It is a pleasure to meet you, Rayuskest." She paused for a minute, trying to think of why she had come out here.

"Well, I came out here because one of our Lucain mentioned that her mother had come here once before, and hadn't said too much about it, so, I thought I'd come out here and see the city for myself.  I've always loved the sea." She said, giggling lightly.  "I also love swimming.  It's so refreshing and relaxing sometimes..." Mariana said, her tail swishing happily and her purple eyes glittering.

{Mari: 2}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/29/2007 6:58 PM

Yeach waved his tail happily. "Then let's go swim, let's go swim!" he urged, his huge smile still scotched to his features. Obviously, this Gallizar wasn't like the others. Not at all...

Rayukests nodded. "We've never come to Jawan either. Since we both like to swim, we decided to come here and have some fun time. Because there's a war doesn't mean we have to be so stressed all the time. Even if these are hard times, we need to try and live with it," he meowed solemnly, his eyes a bit glazed with anxiousness.

[Yeach: 3, Rayu: 3]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/29/2007 8:06 PM

Mari smiled as she said, "Yes, let's!" Turning back to Rayuskest, she said, "I agree.  Some of the residents of my home are far too worried that someone will end up dying.  I don't see why everyone's so uptight about it."  She herself was really not sure why everyone seemed so stressed and tense about the war.  "Hard times are some of the best times." She added, smiling as she flew towards the ocean.

{Mari: 3}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/30/2007 1:45 PM

"I'm not saying it's a time of happiness, this war," Rayuskest cleared up. "But if we only end up worrying instead of hoping, then it won't help our soldiers. They will only worry about our safety while we're worrying for theirs."

"Stop talking about it then," Yeachsky interrupted, blinking rapidly in a cute manner. "I say we all cool down and go for a swim," he urged, hoping up and down like a little kid in a toyshop.

Rayu started feeling sick by all this hip hop jumping. "Stop it, Yeach! I'm going to get sick," he mewled, his head spinning a little.

"Sorry!" the Gallizar apologized, picking up the Kitrell in his paws. "I forgot how fragile your stomach can be."

[Yeach: 4, Rayu: 4]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/30/2007 3:25 PM

Mari nodded as she said, "Aye.  It is no occasion one should rejoice in.  But we should hope.  Hope, after all, is eternal, while worry... it only empties today of its strength, not tomorrow of its troubles." She chuckled as the Gallizar jumped up and down happily, his excitement and enthusiasm to just have fun evident.  "I concur with that." She said at last, smiling again.

{Mari: 4}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/01/2007 2:39 PM

Rayu shook his head. "It's alright, you softie," he told the Gallizar. Turning to Mariana, then back to Yeachsky, he added, "You two go for a swim. I'm stay by the shore so nothing happens."

"Nothing is going to happen!" Yeach said, making yet another loud, rumbling sound come from his throat. "We're both excellent swimmers! Let's go, Mariana!" the Gallizar urged, running off towards the nearest shore.

Rayuskest chuckled. "It's odd," he meowed before the female Kitrell could follow the Gallizar. "When he first popped at home, I was sure he was going to eat me alive! Being an Imperial and much bigger than me. But he happened to be such a softie!"

[Yeach: 5 -- level up, Rayu: 5 -- level up]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/01/2007 7:05 PM

Mari chuckled.  "I felt the same before our Gallizar left to go to war, even though my trainer's alliance is Imperial.  I don't mind it, so long as I don't risk death having a Purist alingment in this whole mess." She chuckled, flying straight for the ocean and diving in, barely making a splash.  She would resurface a few seconds later, laughing happily.

{Mari: 5}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/08/2007 8:38 PM

Rayu nodded. "Although Ken prefers the Purines, she doesn't dislike Imperial pets. She doesn't care about alliance," he told the other Morning Kitrell before she had time to fly off to dive into the water, in which the Gallizar was already playing.

Yeachsky dove and resurfaced again and again, screeching "Wheee!" every time he would dive into the water. Just a playful baby, it was incredible to think he was an Imperial pet, an Imperial Gallizar, those said to be cruel, vicious and without pity. "So much fun!" he cried as he started chasing Mariana in the water. "I'm going to catch you!" he told her, swimming as fast he could.

[Yeach: 6, Rayu: 6]

[[Yeach DOES have Expert Swimmer. :P *brick'd*]]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/10/2007 1:17 PM

Mari chuckled as she dove underwater again, a stream of bubbles coming from her nose as she swam.  She would resurface about every ten seconds, but only for a moment or two, and then, she'd go right back underwater.  She would turn around to face the Gallizar for a moment, and then make a sound similar to a high-pitched "Eep!" and continue swiming away.

{Mari: 6}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/13/2007 9:54 AM

Yeachsky swam off, chasing the small Morning Kitrell. Using his tail as a big arm, it was easy to use for speed, and he had his arms and legs, as well. He mainly focused on getting speed by pushing off of the rocks under the water, giving him some speed during the chase. He kept getting closer and closer, saying, "You can't escape!" to Mariana with a playful tone.

Rayu, meanwhile, was curled up on the sand of the beach. The warmth felt good, and the soft breeze would cool him off when the sun was getting too hot. He would open his eyes sometimes so to check on Yeach and Mariana, their playing making him giggle.

[Yeach: 7, Rayu: 7]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/13/2007 10:52 AM

Mariana laughed as she still continued to swim, calling back over her shoulder, "You won't be getting me anytime soon!"  Using her wings similar to the way a penguin uses its flippers, and her tail as a rudder, she comtinued to swim, gaining some ground against the Gallizar.  She did know, however, that the Gallizar had the upper hand in that he was far larger than her.

{Mari: 7}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/13/2007 11:04 AM

Yeach let out a laugh that sounded like a hyena's. "You won't be able to escape for long!" he called after Mariana, chasing her still. As he was going to push off of a rock, however, he lost his footing and tripped into the water, rolling over himself like a wheel; but instead of screaming with surprise or sudden fear, he simply screamed, "Wheeeee!" like a small kid in a roller coaster.

Rayuskest's ears pricked up as he heard the Gallizar screech, but he started laughing as he heard the cheerful scream coming from the lizard. "And nothing was supposed to happen!" he shout to the Gallizar, his tone playful. He knew it was nothing dangerous that had occured, but he still wanted to remind the Gallizar the Kitrell had warned him.

[Yeach: 8, Rayu: 8]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Next