If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby SpringsSong » 12/13/2007 11:14 AM

Mari chuckled as she dove underwater and soon resurfaced, coming above the water and flying slightly above it.  She smiled at the Gallizar before she turned over onto her back and did a barrel roll, diving into the water again.  When her small head would poke above the surface, she'd laugh.  "This has got to be the best time I've had in a while." She said, turning over onto her back and floating lazily.

{Mari: 8}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/13/2007 11:32 AM

Yeach watched the Kitrell doing tricks in the water, "ooh"-ing at Mariana's movements. "You're really good!" he told her, making an odd sound come from his throat, once that could maybe be considered as a purr. Once he was done, he dove into the water again, swimming underwater. And then, when Mariana let her body float lazily over the water, he resurfaced right under her, the Morning Kirell ending up on his head. "Aha! Caught you!" he said.

Rayu watched them play, drawing small circles in the sand with his tail. He would draw different shapes, not only circles, but his drawings had no specific meaning. He would look up to watch over the two children now and then, or he would lay on his back for some sun-baking, or he would curl up and feel the warmth soak into his fur. Either way, he was having a good time.

[9; 9]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/13/2007 11:48 AM

Mari laughed as the Gallizar came up underneath her, smiling broadly.  She curled her wings around her and swished her tail around happily, her purple eyes looking around all the while.  "This is so much fun..." She said, closing her eyes for a moment and inclining her head to breath in the sea air and drink in the sun.

{Mari: 9}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/13/2007 7:51 PM

Yeach made another hyena laugh. "It sure is! I adore water!" he chirped, swimming around with the Morning Kitrell on his head. He was careful not to dive so the other pet wouldn't be swallowed by the water suddenly. After a while, the Gallizar turned to the other Morning Kitrell, the lazy one that was taking a sunbath. "Rayuuuu!" he called to the male. "Come and play with us!"

Rayuskest raised his head, his ears swiveling around upon hearing the call of his friend. "Hmm?" he whispered mostly to himself, getting up. He saw the two of them having some good fun still, and his tail waved around behind him. "Alright, alright, I'm coming," he shouted to them, walking off towards the coast.

[10; 10 -- level up]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/14/2007 3:22 PM

Mari chuckled as Yeach began to swim around again, stretching her wings so that the sun could dry them out as she crouched on the Gallizar's head.  When she saw Rayu come closer to the shoreline, she smiled.  "What else should we play?  Water tag?  Sharks and minows[sp?]?  Or... any other sort of game?" She asked, flicking her tail happily.

{10 [lvl]}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/14/2007 5:56 PM

Yeach shrugged. "I have no idea. I just like swimming, I don't know many games," he said, swimming around a little more. "I like hunting for things, though," he added, flicking his tail over the water and back under it, some water droplets hitting both the Gallizar and the Kitrell.

As Rayuskest came closer to the shore, he jumped, diving into the water. He swam over to the wave pets (pun pun), using his tail for control. "Well, I heard there were clams over here," he meowed, swimming around Yeachsky. "The one who can find the most clams in a set period of time?" he proposed.

[11; 11]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/21/2007 8:34 PM

Mari's head tilted as Rayu suggested going to dive for clams.  "That sounds like a fun thing to do!" She said, smiling as she shifted her position slightly.  She jumped off of Yeach's head and back into the water.  "So... what should the time limit be?" She asked.

{11}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/26/2007 3:10 PM

"Oh oh, that sounds fun!" Yeachsky chirped, waving his tail in the water, sending droplets flying around. "You two should compete together! And I'm going to count for the time limit!" he said, diving into the water to resurface soon after his dive, a clam in his jaws.

Rayuskest giggled, a soft purr coming from his throat. "Well, I guess what Yeach said could work," he meowed, turning to Mariana. "What do you think? You and me, fighting for clams?"

[12] [12]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 12/31/2007 6:12 PM

Mariana chuckled.  "Sounds like a plan to me." She said, looking around.  When she looked into the water, she could see a few clams.  This was going to be fun, diving for clams and competing against Rayu...

{12--Gah, museless.  This is what happens when I get distracted with pen revamps. T_T}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 01/04/2008 7:42 PM

Rayuskest was about to dive into the water for the competition, but his ears swiveled around before he had the chance to get wet. He looked up, flicking his ears around. "I guess Ken is calling us back home," he meowed, waving his tail. "We'd better go, Yeach," he told the Gallizar, flying off of the water.

Yeachsky let out a sad sigh. "Awwh. Okay." He dove down and picked Mariana, lifting her over to the surface. "I'm sorry, we have to leave! I hope we get to see each other again, though," he said, setting Mariana down as he swam over to the edge to catch up to Rayu, the two Wave pets heading back home.

[13; 13 -- both have left]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous