If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Ohmahgawd. I'm, like, so totally lost! [P for now: Me/Manga)

Postby Freezair » 08/02/2012 8:06 PM

Admittedly, Mango wasn't the best with directions--either giving them, or following them. She had many strong suits, or so she liked to think--loyalty, affection, excellent firebreath--but she was navigationally challenged beyond a shadow of a doubt. Yet, as she went around the corner and into what she assumed was a different part of a castle paddock, Mango was quite certain she'd gotten turned around somewhere.

The slightly musky animal smell of the courtyard was gone, replaced with the crisp, salty smell of the sea. She'd only smelled the sea once before, but it was not an aroma she'd quickly forget. The tangy sharpness cut into her nostrils. Similarly, where Mango ought to have seen the castle gardens, she now saw a bustling oceanside street, filled with both people and odd creatures she had no names for. Were they Wilde? She tried to reach out to them, but could not feel any Wilde energies coming from them.

"Whaaaat? Like, where am I? I, like, totally don't remember this part of the castle at all. For one thing, it's, like, totally not next to the ocean. Not even at high tide. Duuuuh."

Mango tried to stretch her wings, to get a better view of the area from the air. But she felt no muscles tensing at her back. She looked over her shoulder, and was shocked to see her wings completely gone! Were they hiding behind her shoulders? She chased after her shoulder blades, sending herself into a tail-spin right in the middle of the sidewalk. She should be able to see farther back! Why wouldn't her neck stretch out? But no, her shoulders hadn't stolen her wings. Someone had made off with her neck, though. She flopped down on her paws. But even those looked different!  What was going on here?

She tried to thump her tail in sadness, but even that seemed too short for a good, proper thunk.

"Whaaaat? I am, like, so lost! Where am I? Where's, like Emerald and my mistress and stuff? This is weeeeird."

But one of the creatures that Mango thought was a Wilde was watching.

(Bring in whoever! :D)

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Re: Ohmahgawd. I'm, like, so totally lost! [P for now: Me/Ma

Postby FrostyRae » 09/19/2012 12:22 AM

Image A small female with horns sticking through her sun hat wandered along the beautiful seaside scenery. Honestly, she was a bit lost and unfortunately had no companion herself to guide her. Of course, if she were to change into her Drakel Perevi form, she would tower the average female by half a foot at least.

Tentatively placing a foot in the sand, she yelped at the feel, never having even seen or felt it before. At that particular moment, a hand fell gently on her shoulder. Behind her, a gentleman that looked about his thirties developed a gentle smile. "Are you alright, young lady?" he asked in the softest of tones. When she finally managed to stop shaking from fright, the female turned her head and met his eyes. He was blind...

"F-forgive me s-sir! I-I don't know my way around here. I...I'm just visiting the city and now I've lost my way." The man emitted a small chuckle before removing his hand from her shoulder. "It is more than alright. A beautiful young woman like yourself has the right to be lost once in awhile so that she may be found." Realizing he hadn't introduced himself, he shook his head and laughed. "Ah forgive me for not introducing myself, my lady. It is a pleasure to meet you. You may call me Felix and do not fret for my blindness. My other senses more than make up for that lacking." As he bowed with a simple cane in one of his hands, his blue suit curled and scrunched up at spots from the movement of his body.

Meanwhile, it seemed Mango was not the only one being watched...
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Freezair » 09/19/2012 1:06 AM

((Yay! We're starting. :D))

Mango's eyes swept around the sidewalk as she moved; all six of them. She was used to cobbles beneath her feet, not this strange stone! Her nose fixed to it, sniffing it out, trying to deduce what it was. She was so wrapped up in one of the dark, slightly sticky spots on the ground, she completely ignored the large, navy blue leg she bungled into.

The bone ridge on her head was too thick the feel the collision; she was only aware that something had happened because she stopped moving. She looked up, mouth agape. "Wow. You have, like, funny clothes, maaaan. But why am I, like, talking to you? Like, people don't understand me anyway. Chah."

"Really? I don't see why not. You seem to be speaking Human."

Mango spun around to face the strange Wilde. She didn't know what species he was. A dark-colored, wolf-like Wilde with a spined back? The three tails seemed pretty odd, too. Then again, it was a big world. She knew she didn't know everything. He did understand her, though, which meant he was probably Calm. "Well, duuh. You understand me because you're, like, a Wilde too and junk. He's like, a person. He doesn't know anything I'm saying, yeah?"

"Unless he's from another country, I think he speaks the same language as us." The wolf-Wilde angled his head up to the man in the suit, and the woman with him. "Pardon me, my good... people. This poor lady seems confused. Do you understand our language?"

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 10/25/2012 9:53 PM

Noticing that there were some people speaking to the pair of them, Felix turned and looked the two over, smiling as always. "Of course, why wouldn't we, good sir?"

Angelin meanwhile, the poor woman, was stuttering and slowly stroking her horns to calm herself. "O-o-of course! I-I'm so sorry, I didn't interrupt any-ything if I d-did!!!" Not being the most sociable type of person, she tended to always stay at home and it cost her social skills that she could have achieved. Felix, being the gentleman he was, tenderly patted her on the shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. "No worries, dear lady. I believe that these two fellows are not here to harm us."

Then realizing she hadn't even introduced herself to Felix, the anthropomorphic woman became even more flustered and covered her face. "O-oh how rude of me! I-I-I haven't even introduced myself!" And with that statement, the fragile being started to burst in tears.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Freezair » 10/26/2012 2:05 AM

"Woah! You can, like, understand us? Trippyyy." Mango tilted her head for a better view at Felix and the nearby woman. She didn't exactly seem to be a human, either. She had horns. But what kind of people had horns like that? She'd heard that some dragons could take on the appearance of humans when they wanted to. Was that like this? Of course, before she had time to ponder this, the woman broke out crying.

"Woooah! Like, why are you crying, guuurl? Did I, like, scare you or something? Gosh. I didn't mean to, like, be a downer or anything. Was it something I said?"

The unusual Wilde behind her stepped forward with a paw extended. "Oh my goodness! Miss, what's wrong? Are you quite alright?"

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 10/26/2012 12:59 PM

Shuddering for a moment, Angelin attempted to stop herself and calm down. "O-oh, I am s-such a f-failure in society!" she moaned, then covered her face with small hands. Felix watched her helplessly as the two strangers and himself attempted to calm her down.

After a certain amount of time had passed, the group had managed to return the woman to a calmer state. "N-no...y-you didn't s-scare me. I just f-felt so h-horr-rrible that I hadn't introduced myself, n-not even to t-this kind gentleman n-named F-F-F-F-Felix...." Her eyes drifted to the ground as she started to feel a little ball of shame build up in her gut along with embarassment.

"...I-I....I'm A-Angelin...."
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Freezair » 12/11/2012 3:11 AM

((Wooooww. I am the worst replyer ever. I didn't even notice this had been replied too. -_-; In my defense, work has been crazy... but that's really no excuse for my flagrant missing of this. Anyway, I couldn't work with that dark Lucain, so he just became Orville, who I can work with. Net effect is the same.))

"Goodness gracious, dear woman, there's no need to be so self-effacing." The orangey, Wilde-like creature waved a paw in front of his chest. "It's quite alright. But if you want introductions, my name is Orville. Do you have a name, my pinkish friend?"

Mango fell on her haunches. Something about introductions? She did know about those. "Hey, maaan, what if she's, like, from like a castle or something where it's like super-mega-important to be, all, like, prim and proper and polite all the time? Like, I totally live at a castle most of the time, and I was so totally there before I got here, right? But there, everyone's like, all the time, 'Oooh, so good to see you, I'm enchanted,' except that's not really their name, you know? And then they say their name and junk. It's all, like, mega-weird. Humans are so weeeird! Oh, but you're not, like, weird at all," she said to the horned girl. "Are you a human? I didn't think they, like, had horns like that."

Orville seemed taken aback. "A castle? Well, there's no castles around here. You really have come a long ways, haven't you, friend?"

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate