If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby robopup24 » 01/13/2008 5:32 PM

Wood slightly jumped when Ryu opened the door but quickly put a smile on his face. "Yup, I'm ready. Erm..." He was lost for words. Wood gave a stiff, mock bow and said, "After you." How cheesy. Still, it was the only thing he could think of right now...

Newton held the heavy machine in his arms, muttering under his breath that next time he should have brought a wagon. The playground soon came into view...was the Bishoujo's little brother, Brave? Ah, it was! If so, then Bisho must be around here. Newton looked around for his friend, and, in the process, accidentaly dropped the heavy gadget on his foot. He bit back a loud curse, reminding himself that a little kid was nearby. Why did he have to be so clumsy?

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/13/2008 6:11 PM

Brave looked around, enjoying the scene, when he saw Newton. He jumped off the swing, landing on the grass. He ran over to his sister, "Hey sis! It's your booyyfriend." He grinned a goofy grin while he sang Bishoujo and Newton sitting in a tree.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 01/14/2008 10:54 PM

Ryu nodded and stepped out the door.  The seafood resturant was only a short while down the street, not too far way, but not relavantly close.  It would be faster if they cut through the park, but then Ryu might get leaves on her outfit.  And walking was no bother.  It was those just stupid high heels she had worn.  Still, she smiled through the pain, and, turning to Wood, ask, "So, is anything new?" Small talk would turn her thoughts away from her already aching feet.  Why had she been vain enough to actually wear those stupid shoes?

Bishoujo looked up at the sound of the load clank.  Brave with making a fool of himself again, of course, but, rolling her eyes, Bishoujo walked over to him, slapped him lightly acrossed the back of his head, and insisted, "His my best friend, not my boy friend."  Then, she went over to Newton, and looked at all of the shattered pieces, rubbed her head.  She had this really bad head ache.  So strange.  "You need help wiht that?" she asked kindly.  There was metal every where.
Its 2:45, the baby takes his first breath
The mother never knew he only had a few left.
And the father gets a call in the middle of the night.
His breathe gets short and his chest gets tight.

But he’s sixteen and he’s driving too fast
Takes a turn to the left, it would be his last.
Nobody knows what happens if he turns to the right
Nobody in the car would have died that night.

But he’s thirty-two and invincible
The cancer that he had, it was visceral.
He never saw it coming, though he had his whole life.
Sick in the morning and he died in the night.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 88
Donate
Location: How do you say 'under your bed' in a way that's not creepy...

Postby robopup24 » 01/15/2008 8:26 PM

Wood was trying to relax. Why, why, why did he agree to wear this stupid stiff suit? "Nothing much." Wood nervously chuckled. "I'm just...trying out for the football team..." To impress you. That was unsaid. His father had suggested it.
"All girls go crazy for jocks." His father had playfully slapped him on the shoulder. "You should try out for the football team."
Would she be impressed? Maybe...

Newton glanced up at Bishoujo and muttered, "I guess so." He heaved a mournful sigh. "All that work...gone to waste..." He began to pick up the pieces, his mind already whirring on how to rebuild and improve the thing. His foot throbbed like mad. He should put on some lotion next time... "By the way," Newton's mind was half-wandering, half-planted on the real world. "What's your schedule?"

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/15/2008 8:40 PM

Brave looked at his sister. What were they doing today? He bent over to pick pieces, wondering what it was. It seemed alittle weird, but that was the cool thing about Newton. He made weird, cool things.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 01/16/2008 8:11 PM

Ryu smiled.  "That's really cool.  I'm gonna try out for cheerleading again this year.  Hopefully I'll make it again.  I'm pretty sure I will, though."  Ryu crossed her fingers and smiled.  "Better not jinx it though."  They'd be at teh resturant soon enough, in another ten or so minutes. *Ryu

Bishoujo shook her head.  "Are you kidding?  I don't remeber.  I just got muine yesterday.  I've got a study hall first hour, though why I'll need one then, I don't have the slightest idea.  And...I think I have Chemestry 5th hour, right after lunch."  Bihoujo looked over to Brave.  "Wow. I'm surprised!  You're helping us pick up.  Thanks!"  Looking at the remanding little peices of metal at her feet, Bishoujo stuttered a bit before asking, "Erm...what was this supposed to be?"

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/16/2008 8:30 PM

In the distance, the resturant was coming into view. It was quite a sight. Decorated in an ocean theme, it was topped with a huge Kalamari gazing down at passerbys. As if that wasn't enough, some bushes have been trimmed to look like waving kelp. Amazing.
Wood's hopes slightly lifted when he heard Ryu's remark. So far this was going good...

"Chemistry? Ah." Newton picked up several more pieces before muttering, "This? It was supposed to be a solar powered car, portable of course. If it wasn't broken, you could've unfolded it and drove it around." He shrugged. "Really nothing. I finished my magentic scooter. Operates solely on the earth's magnetic field." Boy, Newton sure was the geek, although he couldn't fix a telephone...

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/17/2008 6:59 PM

Brave looked up at Newton. "Wow, really? A solar-powered car?" He thought about how that would work. I wonder what it looked like. He thought about it.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 01/17/2008 10:32 PM

Ryu giggled when she noticed the giant Kalamari coming into veiw.  "Well, if that isn't a little daunting..."she said, trailing off.  The whole parking lot looked rather full.  "Eck...it's packed.  Did you get a resivation?" she asked kindly.  If not, it wasn't a problem.  Her family could get into anywhere.  But she didn't really like to scare people into getting what she wanted.  It just seemed so rude.

"I suppose you're in some advanced class this year, huh?"  Bishoujo asked him.  Newton was really smart about stuff like that.  "How long'd it take you to build that scooter anyways?"  Picking up the last piece of metal, Bishoujo handed it to Newton.  A few of them had punctured her skin lightly, but they weren't rusted, so she wasn't too worried.  Bishouj clamped her hand shut and ignored the feeling of blood.  Blood always made her sick, no matter how little.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/20/2008 2:56 AM

Reservation? Oh shoot. He had...dare he say...forgotten if he had reserved a table. Wood nerously shifted and muttered, "Erm, I think I did." His confidence was beginning to drop like a rock. "Well, I'm pretty sure I did." As they entered the resturant, Wood squeezed to the front desk and cleared his throat. The waitress looked up rather perkily.

"May I help you?" Cheeky. Very cheeky.

"Erm, do you have a reservation for two? Under the name Kanuchi Wood..."

The girl winked at the two before flipping through the reservation book. "A date?" She playfully asked. "Oh, yes, your name is here. Right this way." The waitress lead them through the crowded aisles. Good lord, everything here was ocean based, even the light was adjusted so it looked like you were underwater. They were lead to a neat little table in a corner. The waitress handed them the menus and winked. "Take your time."

"Five months to do the design, two months to build it." Newton glanced at Bisho. He had noticed the tiny cut. "Need a bandage?"

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/20/2008 12:52 PM

Brave looked up at Newton. He was a nice guy, very smart too. Brave stood up, handing the pieces he had to Newton. His sister looked ok, but Newton offered a bandage alway. They were good friends.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 01/22/2008 9:13 PM

Ryu looked over the menu.  She really wasn't much of a sea food person, but she didn't mind.  There was all sorts of different dishes that this place offered.  Several of them sounded...well...interesting?  It didn't matter.  Ryu looked to Wood.  "What are you gonna get?" she asked kindly.  Hopefully that would help her make up her mind.

Bishoujo bit her lip and shook her head.  "No, no thanks.  I wouldn't need a bandage, it's not bleeding too bad."  The word bleeding made her head spin, but she ignored it.  Standing up for a moment, Bishoujo looked around, and, spoting Brave, asked him, "How you doing bro?  Getting hungry?"  It was close to noon, and, with him being a little kid, it was impossible to tell when they ran out of energy, because it hardly seemed to phase them at all.  They'd be running around one moment, and the next, sound asleep somewhere, too exhausted to move. *Bishoujo

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/23/2008 9:13 PM

Wood kept his eyes glued to the menu, swallowing nervously. He scanned the dishes until one caught his eye: Steamed Clams Bordelaise, a heaping bowl of fresh clams with garlic & butter. Wood always did have a weakness for clams. "Well, I think I'll just get the Steamed Clams Bordelaise. You?"

Newton simply nodded and turned to Brave. "If you'd like, I'll let you ride the scooter I designed." He had tested it several times, but it wouldn't hurt to have one last test. He was thinking of entering it for the science contest...

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/23/2008 9:37 PM

Brave was about to say he was hungery, when he heard scooter. "He nodded, "That would be alwsome! Can I sis, can I?" He looked at his sister, hoping she would say yes.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Roxianna » 01/23/2008 10:30 PM

Ryu folded her menu and set it on the table. "I'll have that too, then." she said, smiling politely.  Clams sounded fine, pretty good, actually, now that she thought about it.  "So..." Ryu said, trailing off.  "Tell me about yourself."  That should be a pretty good conversation starter.

Bishoujo sighed, and, turning to Newton, said, "Fine, fine, he can ride the scooter.  But I'm just warnign you, if he wrecks it, it's your own fault for offering it."  Turning to Brave, Bisho said, "But, as for you, if you crash even once, you're off of that thing, hear me?"  Bishoujop usually wasn't the bossy type, but she was responsible for her little bro, so she was being careful.  "And you have ot wear a helmet." she added after a moment, still adressing Brave.

Wasted
Cartel

My Pen. ~.My Breedable's
Roxianna
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext