If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

An Impromptu Date {P}

Postby Mojave » 12/31/2014 2:31 AM

After Zaniphon had left her apartment, she had showered and picked out a pair of nice, form fitting jeans, strappy heels, and a sleeveless tunic style shirt. Not wanting to waste time calling a taxi, she had reverted to her paragon form to fly to Jawan. Once there, she had strolled about on the sea wall, watching the sun sink towards the horizon. The sky was a blazing glory of reds and golds, the night sky chasing the sun beneath the sea. A breeze came speeding from the open ocean, ruffling the fabric of her clothing, loose strands of her hair trailing behind her. She checked the clock on her phone, turning around to face the city, eyes scanning for her date.
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Re: An Impromptu Date {P}

Postby Firetra » 01/01/2015 10:10 PM

Zaniphon rushed back to his house to get ready for his date later that evening. Once he stepped through the entryway, he rushed forward to the shower and cleaned himself completely. He afterwards got a nice plaid buttoned shirt and some dark jeans. He was happy that he saw no signs of his room-mates, because they would surely hold him down and ask him questions.
After he was cleaned off and dressed, he ran out the door and jumped into the skies, his wings unfurling and his body elongating into his Paragon form. He soared towards Jawan, the sun lowering in the sky and he knew he was going to be late.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby Mojave » 01/03/2015 3:01 PM

The sun was almost a sliver of dying fire when Tina saw Zaniphon coming in for a landing. The worried expression dropped away, changing to a smile. Turning her back to the last rays of sunlight, she went to meet him. "You're late." She said in a false scold. However it was obvious she was playing, the grin spreading her lips unable to be masked. "How was the flight?" She inquired.
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/10/2015 6:31 PM

As Zaniphon came in for a landing, he was greeted by Tina as his feet touched the ground. He returned to his human form and said. "Yeah sorry about that, it took me a while to get home and get dressed. Other than that, the flight was smooth and clear for me. What about you?" Z walked over towards Tina's side the air smelling of salt. He gave a smile as he walked towards her, knowing that she was just poking fun at him for amusement.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate