If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

In Need of Some Cash[P]

Postby DraconicFlare » 06/19/2015 11:53 AM

Carivon was in need of a job. Though, truth be told, he was always in need of a job. Ever since he killed all of the plants in the general vicinity of his previous job(Including some flowering trees planted to impress a supervisor), he's been pretty much broke, save for a few keystones saved for food.

As he was wandering through the streets of Jawan, he saw an alchemist shop labeled "Escher's Discount Alchemy". "I might be able to get a job from there" He thought as he walked towards it, "They mainly use dead plants in alchemy, if they use plants at all." Carivon opened the door and stepped inside saying, "Hello? I was wondering if there was any work I could do here? I'm in a bit of a desperate situation, as I only have a few keystones."
DraconicFlare
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

[1]

Postby Indigo » 06/19/2015 12:25 PM

Marten had been surprisingly busy this morning. Three customers had come in more or less one right after the other, and two of them had wanted very complicated things which would take at least a day to complete. One was actually something he'd never done before, though he did manage to find some loose instructions for it in the ancient filing cabinet in the back, which indicated that he would need a couple of enchanted items he didn't have on hand. He was intending to take advantage of the lull to go out and pick those up, when the Paragon came into his shop.

"Eh," he said. "I don't know about that. I do all right by myself, most of the time." And mostly by himself. There was that strange little Sleepyheart that crept around at night, doing his leftover work like some kind of alchemy elf; but he'd never asked her to do that, the arrangement had arisen pretty much by accident. "Although I suppose...how do you feel about running errands? I have some things I need and I really shouldn't leave the shop."

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

[2]

Postby DraconicFlare » 07/15/2015 3:54 PM

"Sure, I could do that. Where should I go?" Carivon asked. He looked at a picture on the wall for a moment, and then said, "Also, would there happen to be any plants there? I can't be too near plants." Then he looked around at the sparsely furnished little shop and sat on the floor, for there were no chairs.
DraconicFlare
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate