If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby Mojave » 05/20/2008 12:54 AM

Kazi had listened to the banter, her tails swaying gently behind her. "That reminds me. Why are you and Ferri here? We're looking for some new wild creatures. But.. I can't seem to recall why you're here."

Monima and Alexiel looked at eachother, heads tilted.

"Now she mentions it, I don't recall either. I know we met at the bridge and decided to team up." Alexiel tried to answer.

"But... we don't remember why you decided to join us." Monima added.

All three turned to look between Miana and Ferri.

K: 47
A: 47
M: 47
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 05/27/2008 7:37 PM

Miana suddenly shrank back. "Erm... I prefer not to talk about it. It's a bit... personal." The Gyrophant lowered her head and glanced at Ferri. The Ferrikoon shrugged. What did Miana want her to do? She couldn't help explain, now could she?

"It's nothing big," Ferri scoffed. "Miana is just upset over her boyfriend."

Miana blushed. "Ferri!" She whipped her tail at the Ferrikoon. Ferri easily dodged it.

"It's true," Ferri huffed.

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Mojave » 06/13/2008 2:28 AM

Monima giggled at Ferri, though she felt sorry for it afterwards. "Sorry, Miana. But the way she said it." She smiled apologetically.

Alexiel on the other hand, just looked baffled? "Boyfriend? What, did he go missing? Is he in trouble?"

Kazi, on the other hand, was instantly put out by the turn of the conversation. What was it with all these males and females getting so involved with eachother? And why did everyone always have something to say or ask when they found out that something interesting was happening in another's love life? She sighed and scraped the cobblestones loudly. "How bout, instead of embarrassing Miana and Ferri, we decide where we're gonna go? I suggest southeast."

K: 48
A: 48
M: 48
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 06/14/2008 12:08 AM

"Southeast?" Ferri perked up. "That sounds like a good idea, right Miana?"

Miana looked away. She didn't seem to hear Alexiel's questions. "I guess so," the Gyrophant muttered. She wasn't in the mood to talk right now, anyway. Did Ferri have to spill all her secrets of her private life? Sometimes Miana wished she could just give the Ferrikoon a good kick in the face. But violence didn't solve anything... "Let's go then."

The two began to make their way through the thick crowd and turned around, waiting for the others to come.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 06/14/2008 1:06 AM

Monima and Alexiel looked at each other in embarrassment. They hadn't meant to offend, but Kazi was right. It wasn't any of their business. They followed Miana and Ferri in silence, unsure of how to remove their paws from their mouths.

Kazi on the other hand, took the lead in her khimera form. Her frightening appearance scattered the crowd instantly, giving the group easy access out of Jawan.

K: 49
A: 49
M: 49
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 06/18/2008 1:31 PM

Ferri looked back at Miana who seemed to be suddenly seemed depressed. "Hey, I didn't mean to blab stuff like that." The Ferrikoon raised her paws. "Seriously. But you so need to get over it, Miana."

The Gyrophant didn't answer as she plodded after the others. Ferri watched her friends disappear into the crowd and sighed. "Seriously, she needs to lighten up." Without further ado, she flew after them.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 06/19/2008 5:24 PM

Kazi paused, as did Monima and Alexiel. They all three shared a look of surprise before turning back to Miana and Ferri. "Sorry, but we gotta change plans." Monima began to explain, interrupted by Alexiel, "We just realized we need to head home." Kazi nodded and turned from the southeast toward the northwest. "See you around."
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous