If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby robopup24 » 01/06/2008 5:06 PM

(OOC: Liiiive muse, liiiive! *Kicks muse* Darn it >.<)
"And that's the trouble." Ferri mumbled to herself. "We find her and then...what? Honestly, what is going to happen? If they don't know how to fix her, then how do we? This is such a messed up day. I shouldn't have let Miana drag me out. 'Ferri, let's go out for a while.' 'Why?' 'You know, to do stuff.' 'No.' 'It won't take long.' 'Oh fine.' Darn it!" Ferri slapped her forehead.

"I don't think anyone's going to get any sleep with your pessimistic talking, Ferri." Miana grumpily sat up, shaking her head free from the drowsiness of sleep. "Look, I'll give you two choices: if you want to go now, go. You want to stay, be my guest. But just be quiet, will you?"

Ferri fell quiet as the Gyrophant yawned once more. "Oh great, I can't sleep now. I guess I'll just walk around outside. I'll be back in an hour or so." Miana slowly got up, and walked out the door as softly as she could.

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Mojave » 01/06/2008 5:49 PM

((Well, it IS a sort of dull part. >< I'm sorry. I'm trying to move them past their rest though and get back out.))

Monima sighed, "Miana, I don't blame Ferri for being concerned. This is a bit more than just getting out. Honestly, that's all we wanted too, not for this disaster to happen."

Alexiel nodded, "But Ferri's also right. We don't know how to fix her, and it could very well be our lives. It's going to be dangerous if Kazi doesn't snap out of it and soon. Or easily for that matter."

A: 33
M: 33
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/06/2008 5:56 PM

(OOC: No, it's fine ^ ^' It's really not your fault. It's my brain that's arguing with me >W<)
Ferri slightly chortled at them. "Hee hee, Miana left to take a walk. Who're you talking to?" The Ferrikoon fell off the cabinent she was sitting on and landed on the floor, still giggling a bit. "You're so funny sometimes..."

Miana tried to walk as quietly as she could through the streets, which was rather difficult for her. The Gyrophant closed her eyes, enjoying the fresh smell of the sea. When she re-opened her eyes though, she thought she saw a shadow move among the bushes. Miana stepped slowly back, into the light of a street lamp. "Is someone there?" She called. "Hello?" No answer. Perhaps she imagined it...

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 01/12/2008 1:47 AM

((Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I've been more into other rolepays and I couldn't decided if I was up to roleplaying Kazi or even bringing it back in yet. ^^; ))

Yes.. someone was there alright. Someone hungry, travel worn, and desperate. He hadn't had much to eat since he ditched that little group. And here was a gyrophant, just begging to be eaten. Kazi leapt from the bushes with a roar, aimed right for Miana's jugular.

Monima and Alexiel jumped to alertness at the roar, "What was that?!" Monima shouted, clearly shaken. "I don't know, but we find out waiting here!" Alexiel responded before zipping out the door. She rounded a corner of a building, and saw Kazi, their lost quarry, trying to kill Miana. "KAZI!" Alexiel shouted, frightened for her family. Monima on the other hand, was more concerned with their friend, "MIANA! Watch out!"

A: 34
M: 34
K: 28
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/12/2008 1:59 AM

(OOC: It's all right ^ ^ I understand.)
Miana instinctivly reared up in fright as Kazi seemingly appeared out of nowhere. The Gyrophant instantly unleashed a small stream of flame...which unfortunantly missed. The huge Khimera was on her instantly, overturining her on her back. Miana, in vain, lashed out with her hooves, her tail, anything she had to knock the blood-thirsty beast off her.

Ferri had flown out of that inn as quickly as she could the moment she heard that roar. At the sight of her friend about to be eaten, the Ferrikoon shrieked, "Miana!" Though she was cowardly, and she was very afraid, shaking from head to toe, she somehow found the strength to fly at Kazi, shrilly screaming, "Pick on someone your own size...you...you...cat!"

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 01/12/2008 2:15 AM

Actually, Miana did not miss. One of her hooves hit home, striking Kazi upon the shoulder. It retreated, limping slightly and snarled. As Ferri came flying closer, Kazi roared again, aiming to frighten the ferrikoon away. How could he have missed noticing that this gyrophant had been with it's annoying family?! Ah well... best to beat a retreat now.

As Kazi disappeared, Monima and Alexiel raced up to Miana, "Are you okay?!" They both asked together, Monima quicker than Alexiel.

A: 35
M: 35
K: 29
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/12/2008 2:28 AM

Miana, other than a bleeding hoof and a few scratches on her face, was perfectly fine. She blinked when she saw Monima and Alexiel run up to her, asking if she was fine. Miana stumbled up, swaying slightly but quickly straightening up. "I-I'm fine. We need to chase after Kazi..." Her voice drifted off as she stared at the dark street, shivering slightly at the thought of the Khimera eating her alive...

Ferri had slumped to the ground, taking in sharp breaths, trying to calm herself down. It was no doubt the bravest thing she had done, and she didn't think she could do anything like that any time soon.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 01/17/2008 9:25 PM

Monima curled around Ferri, giving her a reassuring bump on the head, "Thank you, that was really brave." She winked at her, and then turned to listen to Alexiel who was spitting in rage. "I can't believe she'd do that! She KNOWS you're with us." She stopped, looking down at her paws in disbelief. "I don't... I don't know what's happened. And what's worse, I don't know if I can fix it." She sounded so distraught, as if this was the first time she had failed at anything. Monima sighed, but remained quiet.

A: 36
M: 36
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/19/2008 1:53 AM

"We can't let her run around though." Miana quietly said. The Gyrophant was still shaken from the incident. Would Kazi try to attack others? "We have to go after her." Her voice dropped as she uttered those words, as if they were a curse.

Ferri didn't seem to notice Monima or anyone else. She was simply sitting there, her tail twitching at every noise and her eyes staring into nothingness.

How would they fix Kazi?

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 01/19/2008 1:57 AM

Alexiel glared at Mina, "Miana, look at yourself. You're shaken right now. We're NOT going after her right now." She blinked up at her larger friend stubbornly.

Monima, meanwhile remained beside Ferri. She understood that Ferri was frightened, and didn't want to push her. "Truth is, the fact she attacked you like that makes me think even we can't change her back. Let's not do anything rash."

A: 37
M: 37
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/19/2008 2:19 AM

Miana stared at the two Kuhnas for a minute or so before finally saying, "We have to." Her voice wavered but she quickly steadied herself. "Kazi might attack other people. We need to stop her somehow."

Ferri glanced at the Gyrophant. "Well, you can do that. I'm staying here where it's safe." The Ferrikoon put an emphasis on safe.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 01/22/2008 1:02 AM

A chuckle interrupted them, "Attack someone else? I think not." Kazi stepped from out of the bushes again, its eyes gleaming maliciously. "You bunch have followed me since the Bridge. And if you're going to continue to do so, I can't let that happen. I have plans. Now that I've taken over this body, my goals will be complete."

Monima abandoned Ferri to stand before Kazi, growling ominously at her family member. "Your quarrel is with us."

Alexiel snarled, her amber eyes flashing. A high pitched roar, similar to the scream of a woman, escaped her opened maw as her fangs glinted in the light. "Bring it on, Kazi. I can't believe you've glitched this badly to forget who your friends are!"

A: 38
M: 38
K: 30
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/23/2008 9:05 PM

Miana fought back the urge to run away, forcing herself to face the blood-thirsty beast. The moment 'Kazi' spoke though, the Gyrophant blinked. This didn't sound like Kazi. And...it mentioned something about...goals... "What are you planning?" Miana shakily demanded, trotting up beside the two Kuhnas. Ferri assumed a fetal position, shivering. The Ferrikoon was frozen with fear.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 01/23/2008 9:23 PM

Kazi smirked up at Miana, "Wouldn't you like to know?" It scoffed, "As if I would tell you just because you asked. Grow some brains, gyrophant." Kazi laughed coldly as it faced Monima and Alexiel again. "As for you two. You know what's in store for you."

"I said BRING IT, Kazi!" Alexiel repeated, jumping in front of Monima. Monima stepped from behind Alexiel, eyes blazing. "So this is the male Kazi. A coward. Hiding behind bushes and ambushing those that care for him, despite his recent behavior."

Kazi didn't miss the gender assosiaction, but ignored it. "Say what you like. It won't change anything in the end." And with that, Kazi lept for Monima first.

A: 39
M: 39
K: 31
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/23/2008 9:31 PM

Miana instantly reared up, lashing her hooves out, her mind only focused on protecting her friends now. "B-back off!" Miana snapped, her fear slowly leaving her. "You g-get through me if you want to hurt them!"

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext