If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Jawan! And some mishaps too {Private}

Postby Mojave » 01/05/2008 12:47 AM

They had traveled from the world bridge, following the tracks of a khimera. On the way, they had found a site that made their blood run cold. The area was completely destroyed, trees uprooted, grass trampled, and rocks shattered. There was a blood stained mass of foliage upon the ground, an imprint of a heavy body upon it. Kazi had passed this way, but what had caused the destruction, they didn't know. So they had continued, until they reached Jawan, without their friend.

Monima and Alexiel arrived in Jawan, still no sign of Kazibantu. Monima collapsed upon a bench in town, Alexiel following suit. "I can't believe we lost her." Monima sighed. "We haven't lost her." Alexiel contradicted between clenched teeth. Monima sighed and laid her head down. Alexiel looked back for Miana and Ferri.

A:
M:
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/05/2008 6:49 PM

In a moment, out of the horizon, a huge white head appeared. It was Miana, with Ferri fluttering reluctantly behind her. The Gyrophant winced at the sight and went up to Monima and Alexiel. Ferri was slow to follow. "Did you find her?"

"Of course they didn't." Ferri shivered at the memory of Kazi trying to eat her. "Erm, can't we go back?" The Ferrikoon was chickening out again.

Miana ignored her friend and asked the two, "So...do you have any idea where she might have went?"

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Mojave » 01/05/2008 6:56 PM

((They're in Jawan now. That bit about the damaged area was a flashback of their journey.))

Monima lifted her head to shake it, "No. But I'm exhausted. We've chased her from the world bridge this far and she still hasn't changed. Now that we're here, I say we rest." She dropped her head again, eyes slitting nearly closed.

Alexiel nodded, "Yes, we planned on coming here originally. I say we find a place to stay, rest, eat, and then if Kazi doesn't show up, we can go looking again." She looked between the two for their suggestion, "You've got to be tired too?" she asked.

A: 26
M: 26
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/05/2008 7:02 PM

(OOC: Sorry ^ ^' Edited my post.)

Miana slowly nodded. "I guess so." The truth was that her muscles ached everywhere. It hurt to walk and it took most of her strength to simply think. She looked around her. "I just hope Kazi doesn't cause any trouble here..."

"Are you kidding me?" Ferri complained, if a bit softly. She seemed afraid that the Khimera might be hiding behind a building. "If something did happen, that'll be the quickest way to find her!"

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 01/05/2008 7:15 PM

((s'okay. ^^ Sorry for the confusion.))

Alexiel nodded, "I agree. But I don't even know if she came here... being the way she is now." Alexiel sighed and pulled herself to her feet again. "Well, let's find a place to stay."

Monima dragged herself to her own feet and stumbled after them. "I see an inn ahead." She grumbled.

Alexiel disappeared into the inn. After a moment, she reappeared. "We've got a room. It's this way." She led them around the building to a cluster of structures. They were obviously rooms, and large enough for Miana to stay in any of them. "They said they'd bring food around soon." Alexiel said as she entered one of them large enough for all of them.

She collapsed onto a cushion, shortly follwed by Monima who fell instantly asleep.

A: 27
M: 27
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/05/2008 7:19 PM

Miana and Ferri followed the two Kuhnas to the room, and, finding that it was spacy enough, Miana sat down while Ferri drowsily walked over to a cushion.

Miana blinked sleepily at the two Kuhnas and strictly told herself to keep awake. The Gyrophant felt like she needed to watch something...Ferri had already fell asleep, curled up in a little ball. Miana smiled at that. Ha, Ferri didn't like cats, but she sure slept like one. Footsteps came from the hallway. The aroma of food filled the air. Lunch.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 01/05/2008 7:51 PM

A man stepped through with a tray of four bowls and deposited it before them before quickly leaving. Alexiel rose to eat with Miana in silence, too tired and upset to speak for the moment.

She tried to rouse Monima but recieved a sleepy growl as the white female simply turned away from them and fell back asleep.

Turning back to Miana, she smiled ruefully, "I'll be joining her in a nap shortly. You need anything?"

A: 28
M: 28
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/05/2008 7:56 PM

The Gyrophant thoughtfully chewed her food. "No. I'm just wondering...how did you meet Kazi?" It was a stupid question. The most obvious answers were laid out in front of her, but Miana was too tired to care. "And where do Khimeras come from?" Feeling drowsy and warm from the sun (or the food), Miana laid down her long head, blinking in the light streaming in from the window. Ferri suddenly gave a snore in her sleep and turned. Miana sighed and said, "I hope Ferri doesn't give you too much trouble." She yawned. It was such a tiring day...

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 01/05/2008 8:02 PM

Alexiel sighed and began. "As far as I know, the stuff about Khimeras coming from some labs is true. And we met Kazi at home. Monima and I are rather new, and we went poking about and ran into her. We started stalking her, and she sometimes kept us out of trouble. So, when we decided to go off adventuring, Kazi came too. At Zein's request." she ammended at the last. She too began to wilt, falling asleep now that her belly was full and they had stopped. "How.. " she paused to yawn, "did you and Ferri meet?"

Monima twitched in her sleep, and mumbled, "She's no trouble. We kuhnas are quite abusive." and briskly fell back into a sleeping heap.

A: 29
M: 29
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/05/2008 8:08 PM

Miana could barely talk now. Her voice was barely audible as she muttered, "We found her trying to pick-pocket Joseph. He's a friend of my owner, Lita. It wasn't a good idea really. He probably wanted to skin her alive for trying to steal. So I stepped in and said I would watch her. She was quite lucky." Miana yawned. "Is your owner at the war?"

"Ours is."

Miana didn't even flick an ear at Ferri's voice. The Ferrikoon had a habit of waking up at random times. "Wes was dragged into it too." Miana sighed. "Joseph was at the Training Grounds, just doing whatever he does." The Gyrophant closed her eyes. "If you ask me, he's a bit too strict. We've never seen him smile..."

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 01/05/2008 8:16 PM

"Probably, but..." Alexiel didn't finish her sentence as she was asleep.

A bit later, Monima woke up, and seeing food, nabbed one of the bowls and began to devour its contents. Afterwards, she looked around to see who was awake and who asleep.

She was tempted to poke Alexiel, but didn't as the other female had allowed her a peaceful nap.

A: 30
M: 30
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/05/2008 8:23 PM

"So you're awake?" Ferri grumbled to herself when she saw Monima awake. "It's like, what? Eight in the evening? You shouldn't have taken that nap." With no Miana to restrain her, the Ferrikoon seemed to like complaining a heck lot. The Gyrophant was peacefully sleeping, seeming almost dead. The only sign of life from her was an occasional twitch of her tail.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 01/05/2008 8:27 PM

Monima shrugged. "You seem to forget felines are naturally nocturnal." She said rather cooly to Ferri. She wasn't in the mood to argue, only fresh awake. "Besides, what difference is it what time I sleep and what time I'm awake, so long as I don't keep all of you waiting on me?"

Alexiel twitched in her sleep, turning to face them. Although completely unconcious, her eyes were open to slits, the orangeyellow of her eyes visable. However, she closed them as she yawned again, and promptly turned onto her back. Monima giggled.

A: 31
M: 31
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/05/2008 8:44 PM

Ferri sighed. She didn't feel like arguing, most unlike her. The Ferrikoon peered outside and mumbled, "Are you sure Kazi won't try to eat me again?" She shivered. "I don't want to die as cat food." She clearly forgot everything that happened at the world bridge except the attack and race. Ferri suddenly frowned and said, "Will you look at that? I still have the key!" She had a body pouch suprisingly and took out the rusty key.

"Keep it down, will you?" Miana suddenly grumbled. Ferri jumped. The Gyrophant was still asleep though. Strange, Miana almost never talked in her sleep.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 01/06/2008 3:01 PM

Monima sighed dejectedly, "I honestly don't know, Ferri. If she was back to normal, I could say yes. Or if she was malfunctioning as purely female, I could say yes. But right now, she's functioning under the influence of male programming and hormones. I can't garuntee what she'll do.. or won't do."

Alexiel sighed as she stretched, "You guys need to stop being so chatty- at least at such a loud volume when others are sleeping."

"Sorry, Alexiel." Monima smiled sadly. Alexiel nodded, understanding what was going through her friend's mind. "We'll find her. And put her right."

A: 32
M: 32
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next