If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby Mojave » 01/27/2008 7:10 PM

Lucky for them all, one of Miana's hooves caught Kazi on the left side of her head, quickly followed by a strike on the right side. The khimera crumpled to the ground, out cold and blood oozed from the injuries.

Monima padded up slowly next to Kazi and checked it. "Still has a pulse." She said brightly. "But will that have fixed her?" Alexiel wondered aloud, coming up next to her friend and gazing down at the fallen khimera.

As if in answer, Kazi groaned and sat up, shaking its head. "What has happened?" It asked bewildered. A paw came up to touch upon the blood flowing, and then looked to Monima and Alexiel, "What did Bantu do?"

Monima and Alexiel sighed with releif. "Hi, Kazi." Monima smiled. "So you're still not neutral." Alexiel stated, noting how the khimera's blood was now a bright pink.

"No. I do not think we will be neutral for some time again. But I see we have friends." She nodded her head to Miana and Ferri, "I am Kazi, the female programming in this beast's body."

A: 40
M: 40
K: 32
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/27/2008 7:19 PM

Female programming? What? Miana briefly smiled, still a bit confused at the turn of events. She was still a bit wary, but now more relaxed. She seemed much nicer...
"Nice to meet you." Miana curtly nodded. "Ferri, it's all right now."

No answer from the Ferrikoon. The Gyrophant trotted over to her friend, concern etched in her eyes. "Ferri?"

"Don't let her eeeat meeee!" Ferri was suddenly wrapped around Miana's leg, shivering.

"Oh for the love of the Trimutive!" Miana rolled her eyes.

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Mojave » 02/01/2008 10:12 AM

"Eat you? Why would I do that, you hardly constitute for a snack, my friend." Kazi chuckled, sitting back upon her haunches. She delicately lifted a great paw and began to wash the blood from her face. "But I am indebted to you, Miss Miana. Your strike sent Bantu back into recession. Though, it's been a while since I was able to take control. Thank Isis that none of you were hurt."

Monima and Alexiel nodded, but spoke up now. "We're going to go look around, check out prices for supplies. Why don't you two take Kazi back to the hotel?" Alexiel suggested. "Yes, you're bound to learn something new around Kazi." Monima chuckled. "You'll  be fine." "We promise." Alexiel winked. And then, they were streaking off down opposite ends of the street.

"Hotel?" Kazi looked up at Miana and down at Ferri, her head tilted to the side, an expression of confusion on her facials.

A: 41
M: 41
K: 33
(I'm going to take Monima and Alexiel "out" for a bit, to give Kazi a chance to catch up to their postcount. ^^; )
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/02/2008 7:06 PM

Miana heaved a sigh of relief, thanking the gods that Kazi was...under control for now. "A hotel is a place where you can rest and eat for a fee." The Gyrophant slowly explained. "And Ferri, let go of my hoof."

There was no reply except a small 'hrumph'.

Never mind her for now. Miana grinned broadly, if a bit cautious. "Why don't we look around the town? Maybe we could get you something to eat...aren't you hungry?"

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 02/02/2008 11:22 PM

Kazi opened her mouth in a silent "oh" and nodded her head once slowly. "That sounds interesting. Are the conditions good?"

She tilted her head at Ferri, and bent down to lick her gently upon what part of her cheek she could reach. At Miana's question, she looked at her great paws sadly, "No, I am not hungry. Bantu's antics have ruined my appetite. Despite being seperate programs, we know what the other does. Even if we can't stop it." She heaved a sigh wearily, "I am sorry for causing so much trouble."

{34}
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/04/2008 9:55 PM

"Oh no, it's fine." Miana shook her head. "Really, we don't mind." Ferri surprisingly, made no reaction when Kazi licked her cheek, but opened her mouth to obviously say some harsh comment. The Gyrophant glanced at Ferri. A brief message flashed through: Don't wave the bloody shirt!

The Ferrikoon slightly sniffled, but kept her silence.

"Why don't we look around, then? Perhaps there'll be something that'll interest you..." Miana suggested.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 02/04/2008 10:17 PM

Kazi didn't miss the exchanged glances, but she was experienced in the ways of the world, and pretended she hadn't noticed. She stood and shook herself lightly before turning toward the two. "Sure, why not? I have not had the oppurtunity to expore this world and time. What would you like to show me first? I'm up for anything."

{35}
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/04/2008 10:34 PM

Jawan.
The markets were now opening and the smell of newly baked bread wafted in the air. The wet sounds of fish slapping the pavement echoed through the district as the trio walked through the city. Ferri briefly wondered if you leaned down and licked the road, if it would taste like fish. Her attempt to find out for herself was stopped by Miana.

"Well," Miana grinned at Kazi. "See anything interesting?"

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 02/04/2008 11:14 PM

Kazi had followed along silently behind Miana and Ferri. She was at first engrossed in her own thoughts, but in time, the activity of the town's businesses caught her attention. She had remained silent through it all, piling up questions to ask all at once, when she noticed Ferri. Curious, she lowered her own head to sniff the street beneath her. She also saw Ferri stick her tongue out to taste the road, and she did too. However, she missed Miana's interruption and continued to test the street. However, she was tentative. The knowledge that others tread over this place, that unspeakable things happened on these streets, made her pause. So that was what Miana would see when she turned to Kazi- the khimera standing with head lowered to the ground, tongue mere centimeters from the street.

{36}
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/13/2008 8:59 PM

As Miana turned to face Kazi, she stopped dead. "Kazi!" The Gyrophant hurried over to the Khimera. "You don't...pavements are supposed to be licked." She lamely finished.

Ferri rolled her eyes. "I bet it tastes like fish, the way this whole city stinks like it."

"Don't encourage her." Miana jerked her head toward the busier places in the marketplace. "Why don't we try some real fish instead?"

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 02/15/2008 11:25 PM

Kazi blinked at her several times, tails swaying in melancholy. "I thought so too. Which is why I hesitated. But real fish sounds nice." She closed her eyes and nodded in a friendly manner before opening them again and padding off ahead. "Let's see... according to my nose, I smell cod this way," She turned to the West, "Salmon this way," she turned to the East, "Halibut that way," to the north, "and shell fish to the south." She finished. "What's to your tastes?"

{37}
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/23/2008 2:52 AM

Salmon. It was so tempting to Ferri. The Ferrikoon slowly flapped toward the western path, only to veer toward the south, then to the north and east. She could not decide.

Miana, noticing her friend's indecision, randomly flicked a tail toward the south. "Why don't we go stroll around there? We could walk around the other areas if we want to eat something else..."

Without another word, the Gyrophant slowly trotted to the southern path. Ferri closely followed, her stomach rumbling in anticipation. Miana suddenly stopped, as if remembering something. "Oh, are you coming, Kazi?"

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 02/23/2008 10:16 PM

Kazi bounded past them, tails wavering about dangerously in her excitement. "Of course I'm coming!" She laughed. "I wouldn't sniff out the directions for nothing!" She soon went ahead of them, playfully stopping several yards before them to wait. She would lower herself onto her elbows, bum swaying in the air. "Come on, let's go!"

{38}
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 03/01/2008 7:16 PM

The two followed the Khimera, Miana making sure that she didn't hit any of the children running around the streets with her massive tail.

"Fish!" Ferri cried. There was a huge stand, run by some of the fishermen's wives, shellfish crowding the wooden planks. You could barely see the oak through all the seafood. The Ferrikoon dived toward the stand but Miana's tail snapped foward, entwining around her friend's tail.

Ferri fell to the ground, a bit cross. The Gyrophant slowly let go and said, "We aren't going to steal anything, all right?"

"Fine." Ferri crossly answered. "Geez, you're no fun..."

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 03/01/2008 7:40 PM

Kazi's ears twitched, one resting facing behind her and the other facing forward. "Stealing is not good. In times now gone, if you stole, you paid with the offending paw. It is not something I would like to see." Kazi gazed at the fish, and then lowered her head, "Which reminds me that I have no coin to pay."

{39}
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext