If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Mari's Journal (SELF)

Postby soulforevertrapt » 07/19/2015 2:27 AM

Characters:
Image Aqua Albie

Marianna (AKA "Mari")
About: Mari is an emotionally distraught girl who channels all her emotions through a journal.

Plot: Mari writes feelings down in a journal which ultimately describe her inner self. The entire plot is just the emotional blurbs that Mari writes compared to the day she actually goes through. The journal doesn't describe what Mari actually experiences throughout the day, it actually describes the true feelings of Mariana. It contains herself for all to see.

Purpose of RP: Doing a one character RP is challenging and I challenge everyone to try it.
soulforevertrapt
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 12
Donate

Re: Mari's Journal (SELF)

Postby soulforevertrapt » 07/19/2015 2:34 AM

Mari twisted a paw in the water just to watch the ripples form. She sighed a deep sighed as she stretched out on top a boulder. She opened her journal and began to write:

Alone. What a terrible feeling. It's darkness, it's being small in a big world, or maybe it just facing the darkness that is one's self. Myself. Who am I that I am scared to be alone with myself? I do not recall doing anything so terrible that I would hate myself. I don't hate myself. So why should I hate being alone with myself. Alone. It's a terrible feeling.

Mari read through the page she had written. She smiled. It captured perfectly what she felt when her most loved ones were far away. Having gotten that out, she got to her paws, did a little spin, and went on her way.
soulforevertrapt
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 12
Donate