If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Pirates of the Jawan (XD) Tito's favor... {PRIVATE}

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/08/2008 10:36 PM

Karasu(me):  "anime

Akumai:
Temple Hollowheart

Fang:
Venom Draculi

Kitsune:
Battlefield Tali

"So what exactly do you want us to do?" Karasu asked slightly annoyed at her eldest brother Tito. Beside her Fang was curled up next to Kitsune watching over the baby Battlefield Tali, like a mother hen would her chicks. After the last misshap with her getting lost in Terrace Park and all the trouble that had happened the pretty Venom Draculi had grown a near maternal instinct for the pup who was now curled up sleeping.    Yes, why exactly do you want us to go to Jawan? After all you hardly awcknoledge Karasu and suddenly you want go send her on vacation? There must be some sort-of catch?   Karasu winced as Akumai's 'voice' filled the room. A talented and mysterious Hollowheart he was a 'gift' from her grandfather when she was named heir of Pheonix Sanctuaries a world class Evelon Zoo. As much as she cared for the Temple pet his couldn't help but be slightly freaked-out by on of his traits; ThoughtSpeech. While all Hollowhearts had it, he was the only one who made such a habbit of using it, especialy for pointing out things he thought were 'wrong'. Despit this she had to admit that he had a point -as he often did- her older brother Tito was a financial genius and, as his excuse was for never spending time with her that he was too 'busy' making sure that there was money to provide for his 'favorite wild little sister'. But, she thought sorely, as right as he is that's not an excuse for trying to stir up trouble.  In front of her Fantashia, her brother's Jewel Magistrey, puffed up angrly, her gaze blazing and her feathers ruffled. Her voice usually a smooth, soft pitch was suddenly screechingly high. "You have no right to say such things like that to Master Tito! You..." The majestic bird stopped as tito raised his hand to clam her. "It's okay Fantashia," his voice was calm and reasurring and at that point Karasu realized how uncomfortable she was when her brother was like this. A normal person would have been furious at Akumai, after-all he had praticaly accused Tito of both neglecting and trying to take advantage of his younger sister, not only that but it was definetly not his place to talk. But if anything the comment had made the man calmer. Too calm.... she couldn't help but think as she studied her brother. "The Hollowheart is right, the financial matters keep me far too busy to spend time with my favorite wild little sister," There he goes again, Karasu thought bitterly. "As much as I would love to spend time with such a pretty, intelligent, young girl..." Oh dear now he's complimenting me Akumai was right there is a catch, "I do believe though that a vacation to Jawan would be a nice change of scenery, do you still love the beach Karasu? I remember you loved to collect seashells and swim with Fang." Karasu nodded so that her sadness wouldn't be apparent through her voice. She remembered when Tito used to take her and Fang to the beach all the time with her other siblings but that was before her parents had died...    "Well then that's good since Jawan is a fomous vacation spot, it's a Sea City with lots of pretty shells for you to collect." Karasu looked up and saw that her brother was wearing a small reasuring smile. Karasu smiled sadly as she looked at her brother, I must be so frustrating for him, she thought wistfully, That he can't figure me out. After-all she was nothing like her other siblings, the exception possibly her other brother Talen. Her eldest sister, Bellez was as beautiful as the city of Jawan itself and by now she would have been hugging Tito and calling him the best brother ever, always pleased with material ppossesions. The twins Cecily and Tina were easily pleased with any gift after-all they were such well-mannered and 'high breed' young ladies. And Talen her close, wild brother was rather happy-go-lucky and a new car would make him have a fit of joy. Karasu however was so simple, oh she loved and appreciated the gifts but her happiness couldn't be bought so easy and her brother, with his habit of trying that, should have known that. "So there is a catch, huh?" She finally responded. Her brother raised an eyebrow and gave a small smirk. "I always said you were smart, it's not exactly a catch but more of a favor, though I wouldn't blame you if you declined. No matter what your awnser though I still will be sending you on a vacation to The Sea City Jawan." Karasu nodded her suspicions proven and beside her the large Temple Hollowheart stood up a little starighter, while both Fang ,and the newly awakened Kitsune, watched curious. "Well, what is it?" Karasu asked casualy, determined to be as cool and calm as her brother. Her brother simply glazed at her and smiled slightly, his black eyes glistening, and his handsome face amused. "I'd like you and your 'partners' (Karasu's name for her 'pets'.) to investigate a report for me..."
Your siggy is too big. Please remake it in a small format, thankee-sai.
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 87
Donate

Pirates of the Jawan (XD) You want me to what?!?

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/08/2008 11:12 PM

Tito's veiw

'YOU WANT ME TO WHAT?!?!?!" Karasu , a rather loud child by nature, shouted this so loud that even Fang, who after about 16 years was more then used to this, jumped. Tito winced slightly, "Karsu please not so loud, were not death." He sighed, as much as he loved his sister, and despite what she believed he did care about her, she was just too loud. Too wild. And most of all too unpredictable. Rubbing his head slightly he repeated the 'favor' he had asked of her. "You know that Pheonix Sanctuary isn't the only buisness our family holds." Karasu nodded. "Good. While Pheonix Sanctuaries is what our family is known for your, our parents wanted to make sure that both are family and the park would never be in trouble so they invested their finances in several different and succesful buisness. Karasu looked at her brother suspiciously, "I know that. I also know that we have money invested in hospitals in The Holy City of Aldrect, and that we have some inns in Nabias and some resturaunts in Idnalani Falls but what do we have in Jawan?" Tito smiled knowing she would ask that, if there was a spck of predictability in Karasu it was in her curiousity. "You see our family owns a large hotel and several other buisnesses for humans and their pets in Jawan but recently the tourism has been suffering slightly." Karasu raised an eyebrow, Jawan was a beautiful city near the sea, with gorgeous beaches, an extremely popular vacation spot. What would drive people away from paradise? "You see lately there have been reportings of... well I know it sounds strange but there have been many sightings of pirates." Tito glanced at Karasu and saw here eyes light up. Of course, he thought, she's just like mom and Talen always wanting to go on an adventure. And nothing spells adventure like pirates. "So you want me to chase after pirates?" Tito frowned slightly as he heard how eager she seemed, and how Akumai, Fang, and Kitsune had peerked up too, and he didn't like it. "I want you to help some of the islanders and investigate the reports. But do NOT I repeat NOT put yourself in danger, understand?" Karasu nodded a bit too eagerly and Tito gave another sigh. Of course she was going to put herself in danger this was the girl who managed to nearly get herself killed in Terrace park, for Pete's sake! But she was 16, a young lady and he wasn't her father, he knew he couldn't stop her. "I take it your agreeing? Well good luck." Getting up he opened the door for her as she began to walk out surprsed at how easy it had been. She was rather predictable, he thought smugly. Smirking to himself he thought he had won until Karasu was nearly all the way out of the room until she did something Tito, in all his scenarios hadn't suspected, she hugged him. His eyes widen but before he could react Karasu let go her three loyal pets following her, chuckling silently to themselves. Shaking his head he smiled slightly as his Majestry laughed, I should have expected that, this is Karasu after all...
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Pirates of the Jawan XD

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/08/2008 11:24 PM

"Bye!" Karasu shouted as she bordered one of her families trained Garudors. Normaly she would have taken a jet or simply riding Akumai now that he ahd proven himself  capable as a mount. But she loved to feel the wind through her hair so she declined the jet and she knew that her family was worried that Akumai would drop her again but she knew that he would never do that. Wrapping her arms around the Garudor's neck she made sure that Kitsune was strapped in, the Tali pup had never flown before so she had to be carried in a harness, and that the Garudor was ready to fly before signaling Akumai and Chjo, the Garudor, to begin flying. Smiling as she felt the wind tangle thorugh her hair and the sun warm on her back she settled her face into the soft feathers of the Garudor to take a nap. Those Pirates better get ready I'm coming to Jawan, she thought tiredly before finally giving in to sleep with Fang curled up  against her back...
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Landing

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/09/2008 8:10 PM

"Wake up Princess Karasu." Karasu awoke startled, and slightly annoyed, by a rather amused voice. Rubbing her eyes against the bright sunshine she yawned slightly before being futher irritated by her dragon compainion.  "Did you enjoy your nap, My Lady?" Karasu stopped yawning and glared at the Temple Hollowheart. "As a matter of fact I did, Chjo has wonderfully soft feathers," at this the Garudor gave a slight happy and embarresed call, "and stop calling me that." Karasu growled. The Hollowheart gave a laugh and flew in a circle around the Garudor gently chiding Karasu. "Princess, Princess, Such a pretty princess." "Stop That!" Karasu yelled indignatly. Again the Hollowheart gave a laugh, this one sounding amazingly light, and Karasu realized again how strange Akumai was. He's so different from everyone... Karasu then gave a barking laugh surprising all the others. Well this must be what everyone feels about me. Karasu mused. Not to mention that the others aren't exactly normal. Fang was way too outgoing and too tempermental for a normal Draculi and Kitsune was practically suicidal, even for a Battlefield pet, and was too strong and too smart for a baby Tali. Then of course, the pretty female, Chjo (the Garudor that was always chosen for her to ride) was a motherly-tomboy is such a thing every existed. Her mood better Karasu looked down and gasped as an amused Akumai chuckled silently to himself. "Did I forget to mention were here?"
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Pirates of the Jawan XD

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/09/2008 8:48 PM

"Oh... wow" That was all Karasu managed to say as she gazed at the beautiful city below. Alive and vibrant with colors the city looked every bit like paradise. The bright blue sea glitered brighter then normal, the sounds of everyday life turned into a wonderful melody of music, even the city itself seemed to glow as it basked in the sun. Karasu shook her head as she heard the gasps and exclamations of her partners as Chjo and Akumai began spiraling down preparing to land. Beneath her Kitsune gave a bark and Akumai, Chjo, and Fang began to laugh. "Aye, and I bet 'mommy' would absolutely agree with you." Akumai said slightly sarcastic in between laughter. "What did she say?" Karasu asked, curious as to what the Tali puppy had announced. "She said that the Jawan was even prettier then 'Aunt' Belelz." "So?" "She also stated that, quote, 'Jawan ish almost as pwetty as mommy.'" Akumai said imitating the voice of the puppy perfectly. Karasu blushed and looked away as the others laughed. "Shuttup"
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Dragon's Inn

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/10/2008 7:26 PM

"Bye Chjo!" Karsu jumped and waved as the Garudor gave a happy cry before dissapering back into the sky.  "So Princess Karasu, did you enjoy your flight?" At first thinking it was Akumai teasing her again she ignored it until she realised that was she heard was an actual voice and not the dragon's thought speech. "Princess Karasu?" Whipping around she jumped back slightly startled by a handsome boy accompanied by a male Battlefield Hydrolisk.
Battlefield Hydrolisk

"Sorry to startle you I'm Roman as friend of your sister Bellez she asked me to be your guide." He said smiling and extended a hand out to Karasu and she couldn't help but sweatdrop. Of course, she thought, her sister would be worried that she would get herself killed. Not to mention she has plently of friend's who would love to get on the gorgeous blond's good side. Sudden;y remembering something she shook the boy's hand and asked curiously, "I heard that Bellez had a boyfriend in Jawan is that you?" The boy certainly seemed handsome enough, strong, tan, well built with messy blond hair, and bright blue eyes. Roman laughed and sweatdropped, lifting up his hands. "No, no that is actually my older brother, he would have done it but he was of course 'too busy'." He laughed again and Karasu smiled relieved that she would spend time with one of her sisters boyfriends, as they usually when seeing she was quite pretty herself often confused her of having the same personality of her sister. "Actually," the boy said sheepishly, "She's not exactly my type, Princess Karasu." Karasu's eyes widen slightly in surprise and a wide smile crossed her face, a boy who hasn't fallen head over heels for Bellez? Wow Jawan sure is an amazing place. Laughing a bit she smiled, "For a second I thought you were one of those superficial boys that were always falling head over heels for Bellez, no offense. Oh and don't call me Princess." She added. At the last statement the boy laughed once again. "For a second I thought that you were one of those superficial girls that only cared about looks and hot boys, no offense." The pair both laughed and Karasu found herself enjoying the company of this starnge boy. "Oh," she said looking around Roman to smile at the Battlefield Hydrolisk behind him, "Who is this handsome face?" The Hydrolisk turned slightly almost blushing and awnsered rather shly, "Slash." Karasu smiled and indicated to her own 'partners' who each introduced themsleves though not as much as Kitsune who escaped from Fang's grasp and ran up practically tackling Roman. "HI Roman-kun! Hello Slashy-kun!"The puppy said excitedly as Akumai picked her up in an rather vain attempt to calm her down. Roman laughed and Slash looked at the puppy rather curious. "Kun?" He asked as Roman raised an eyebrow. Taking the excited pup from Akumai she stroked her back to calm her down. "She's er... exotic."
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Dinner

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/11/2008 7:11 PM

"mmmm, this really is good!" Karasu smiled as she heard the happy comments of her partners eating. Loking around the table, her eyes landed on Roman and she almost burst out in laughter at the look on his face as he watched Kitsune eat. It was true that the famous Broiled Sea Scalla was absolutely delicious and this only motivated the baby Tali's ferocious hunger. 5 extra large empty plates next to her The Battlefield Tali had eaten even more then Akumai, who had only managed to swallow 5 total. "Does she always eat like this?" Fang looked at the Battlefield Hydrolisk, Slash whose eyes were widened in awe like his owner. Smiling slightly she replied, "Usually she just ties with Akumai but this stuff is pretty good." "But she's only an 8th of his size!" Next to him the large Temple Hollowheart laughed, "You should see her when we serve, T-Bone steak."
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Pirates

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/11/2008 7:39 PM

"So Roman I suppose my sister arranged for you be babbysit me, huh?" Karasu said idly stiring a cup of Jade Tea. Glancing out of the corner of her eye she saw Roman blush lightly and giggled slightly. "Um, she well... wnated me to keep you out of trouble." He finally said, though Karasu was pretty sure that was a condensed version of her sister, Bellez's directions. "Really? So I guess it's safe to assume that my brother told you why we were here." She said leaning on her elbows while resting her head on her hands. The boy nodded seriously and Slash stood and walked next to him while, Karasu's partners stood beside her. "Yeah he told me and I'll be the first to tell you that it's not just sailor stories." Karasu raised an eyebrow, "I thought Jawan got rid of it's pirates a long time ago?" Roman agin nodded serious framing his handsome face, "Aye, we did around the same time that THe Grand Hollowherat was defeated in Terrace Park but..." "But?" Karasu asked, entranced at the fact that Pirates were actually in Jawan. "It seems they've come back and as you can see there taking a toll on the city." "I see that there aren't as many tourists but is it really so serious?" The boy nodded gravely and Slash began to speak. "The other day I was swimming around in the Ree'nee Sea when I saw some wreckage. At first I thought that a fisherman may have been crashed so I followed the wreckage to see if someone needed help..." The Battlefield Hydrolisk's eyes grew dark as he quieted. "It was the pirates," Roman continued for his pet, "It seems they stranded some rich couple taking a ride out on their boat, they only ones we could ever find were a baby plush Gyrraptor and a injured Trumpeter." Karasu's eyes widened and behind her Fang gave a sharp hiss, Murder? In Jawan?! She could understand something like this happening in Lambastia's Grand Cathedral or in The Slums but in Jawan?! Not only was there murder a baby had been left at sea and a injured pet! It was unheard of back home.
Karasu shook her head her earlier excitment turning into vicious anger, "There gonna regret it when I get my hands on them." She growled as Roman shook his head. "I was warned about your temper." He said silently as Karasu stood and slammed her hands on the table. "Your not stopping me!" She hissed, her eyes determined, locking with Roman's, who simply smiled. "Wouldn't think of it for a second."
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Pirates!

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/11/2008 8:15 PM

Chaos Kalamarei

Cursed Gorgeel

Void Hollowheart

Chaos Garudor

The Garudor soared over through the skies beating his wings, casting ripples over the ever churning ocean. While over the city he had, had to fly up so high he had thought he would get sick from the lack of oxygen to keep away from the Hollowheart's veiw and the Draculi's Lifesence, but now he could fly almost on the ocean he loved so much. A rather large Chaos Garudor it didn't take him long before he could see his destination grow in the horizon. A HUGE ship lied there ancored just out of sight of the coast of Jawan. Large, black as night, with a frightened mermaid carbed onto the front of the boat and grusome picture os sea demons, seirens, and monsters running along the sides of it, the ship made a terrifying sight. Fast as the wind and as deadly as the ocean, it was the perfect boat for the flag that hung proudly atop it's highest mast. The tell-tale Flag, of a Rattegan's skull and swords on black.
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Trouble

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/11/2008 8:22 PM

Landing gently on the deck of the ship he thought of the name of the vessel he so proudly inhabited, The Blood Pearl (XD). "So I take it they've arrived?" The Garudr turned and bowed to a Void Hollowheart with a large scar ringing down his neck, and a tall, dark-haired human. The Garudor nodded after done bowing, "Aye, there here all right just like the report said." "What do they look like?" The Hollowheart spoke up. "There is a very large Temple Hollowheart, male, heard his name was Akumai. He has the appearance of experienced fighter." Glancing at the human who nodded the Garudor continued. "There is also a baby Battlefield Tali, female, can eat her weight, I doubt she would be too much trouble. The human's a raven-haired beauty as pretty as a pearl and as wild as the sea, I think we might have to lock her up, she'd be excellent for randsom." The human's mouth twitched into a smile at the description of the girl but the Hollowheart remained as cold as ice. "Isn't there one more?" The Garudor nodded, "She'll be trouble for sure. I haven't been able to find out any of the Dragon's past but I suspect he'll be a hardyfighter but we can be sure of it from the Draculi." "How so?" The Garudor stopped, thinking of the best way to explain it. "Well, it's a bit hard to believe..." "Try us." "It seems that the Venom Draculi, a gorgeous thing, is from Labastia's Grand Cathedral and The Slums. She's called Fang now but before, she was called..." "Out with it." The Garudor winced at the Hollowheart's voice as cold and violent as it was. "It seems she was known as The Shikon no Eimin." Immediately silence fell. "Well, well, it seems we have an interesting opponent." The Human laughed. "But we'll just deal with them like the rest, though." He said thoughtfull, "I don't know if I'll be wanting to get rid of them, too valuable." After a few seconds the human gave a hearty laugh as an corrupt smile crossed his face. "I'm pretty sure a trip to the slums will be profitable, but if the girl is as pretty as you say I think I might keep her for a while." The Garudor nodded and bowed once more before returning to the skies shaking his head. Those travelers better watch out now, The Pirates of Jawan are after them...
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate