If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Re: The Whale's Crow[Self][M:S][Quest]

Postby Kylo » 05/17/2017 11:40 PM

Corvo was confused for a moment when the Outsider stilled his hand, but soon at all made sense as the Outsider brought them together. He moaned deeply and returned the Outsider's kiss. His head spun and he felt like he was flying as he drew closer and closer to release. He felt light headed as the Outsider continued to kiss him fiercely. When the kiss ended, Corvo gasped for air and lay beneath the Outsider panting as he leaned close to pant into his ear.

Almost as soon as he heard the Outsider's words he was climaxing; his body shuddering harshly as he cried out his partner's name. Corvo was vaguely aware of the Outsider finishing shortly after him. His vision was white and his ears rang. He felt fingers running through his hair and heard the Outsider speaking softly to him, slowly bringing him back down.

Corvo forced himself to take deep breathes and to focus on the points of contact between himself and the Outsider. He closed his eyes and let himself be pulled into an embrace. Corvo curled into the Outsider's touch, still shaking softly. The arm wrapped tightly around his back and the fingers running through his hair helped to ground him. He tucked his head into the Outsider's chest under his chin, and breathed in deeply.

He listened to his partner praise him softly and shivered, curling into him tighter. It would be several long moments before he realized he was crying. Corvo wept softly, the many months of hell he had endured slowly leaking out. He had suffered for so long, and lived in a state of constant fear and paranoia; never feeling safe, always waiting for someone to come along and slit his throat. But here, in the Outsider's arms, he finally felt safe enough to let go, to let himself mourn and to show weakness.

His voice cracked as he tried to thank the Outsider, it giving out on him completely. He tightened his grip on the Outsider and sobbed brokenly.

(Corvo-8)

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate

Re: The Whale's Crow[Self][M:S][Quest]

Postby Kylo » 05/23/2017 4:49 PM

"I know, Corvo, I know," the Outsider said softly as Corvo's voice cracked.

"You're doing so well, Corvo. Just let it all go."

He tightened his grip on Corvo and rested his chin on Corvo's head softly. He could feel the sobs racking Corvo against him and sighed silently. He could feel the Void whispering to him to let go, to leave Corvo alone.

'You can't get attached. He will die as all mortals do.'

The Outsider scowled softly into Corvo's mop of hair and ignored the Void's warning. He already knew he would lose him. Just as he had lost everyone before. Corvo was special, he was different, and the Outsider wasn't about to let him go any time soon. Let the Void pull at him and pick at his mind and body, he wasn't about to leave when Corvo so clearly needed him.

It would be a long while before Corvo's silent sobs petered off and his eyes slid shut as his breathing evened out. The Outsider still clung to him tightly, possessively. He could feel the Void trying to bring him back where he belonged but he fought against it stubbornly. He was going to hold onto Corvo as long as he could. Corvo was his, he thought violently.

Only when the pain was too much to bear did he allow himself to return to the Void, softly pressing a kiss to Corvo's forehead and throwing a blanket over him before disappearing.

(The Outsider-9)

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate

Previous