If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

The Whale's Crow[Self][M:S][Quest]

Postby Kylo » 05/09/2017 6:33 PM

(The Outsider)
(Human Form)

The Outsider waited patiently at the shrine erected in his honor for his dear Corvo to arrive. It would only be a matter of time before the Heart would lead him here to the rune that rested on the wooden stand. He had plans for his little crow this evening, ones that involved far less clothes than either normally wore. He ran his finger tips along the rune as it sang out softly its haunting tune. Yes soon he would have his most beloved mark in his hands and he would be able to take him apart.

The Outsider smirked softly as he thought of how Corvo would possibly react to his proposition, though his favorite ones were where they both ended up naked on the mattress that laid in the corner of the dark abandoned room. He couldn't wait to hear Corvo's moans and gasps. Oh he was going to have fun with this.

(The Outsider-1)

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate

Re: The Whale's Crow[Self][M:S][Quest]

Postby Kylo » 05/09/2017 6:44 PM

(Corvo Attano)
(Human Form)

The heart beat faster as he blinked from rooftop to rooftop. He was getting closer and closer to the rune. Landing finally on a window ledge Corvo crawled through it as he heard the singing of the rune. He slipped in and nearly fire off a sleeping dart at the Outsider in surprise as he found the god waiting there for him. He watched the Outsider's face slip into a wide, hungry grin. It was downright predatory, and it sent shivers through Corvo. He lowered his weapons and closed the window behind himself.

Corvo set his weapons down on the ground as he cautiously approached the Outsider, not being entirely sure what the black eyed god wanted with him this time.

(Corvo-1)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/09/2017 7:03 PM

"My dear Corvo, I've been waiting for you."

The Outsider stepped away from the shrine and walked up to Corvo, getting into his personal space. He rose his hand and gently stroked the side of Corvo's face with the back of his fingers.

"You've been working so hard, Corvo. You need to relax, and I want to help you do so."

He ran his thumb over Corvo's lips, catching on the bottom one and pulling it slightly down. He leaned closer to whisper into Corvo's ear and he could feel Corvo shiver as his breath brushed against his ear.

"Let me help you, Corvo. You've been so good for me. I want to reward you."

(The Outsider-2)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/09/2017 7:15 PM

Corvo could feel his breath catch in his throat as the Outsider brushed his fingers against his cheek. When was the last time someone had touched him like this? How long had it been since he had last been with someone. It felt like years. When the Outsider whispered into his ear he shivered and had to repress a gasp. He wanted to let go, to give in and let the Outsider do as he pleased. He was so tired and so hurt, to be taken care of sounded so nice.

But could he do this? Could he really damn himself this way? To sleep with the god who was everything the Abbey hated? He was already a heretic, but if he did this...he'd be something even worse. And not to mention that the Outsider was a man as well. While he personally had never understood why the Abbey considered relationships between men to suspect, he himself had never felt this way about a man before. He didn't have the foggiest idea how two men would even...enjoy each other's bodies in such a way.

Then he felt soft lips press against his neck and he knew he wanted this, and he would have this, whatever this was.

"Please," he whispered.

(Corvo-2)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/09/2017 8:28 PM

The Outsider could practically feel Corvo's internal dilemma. He knew he had never been in a relationship with a man before, but he had seen the way Corvo watches him. He gave Corvo a few moments before pressing a soft kiss to his neck. He could feel Corvo mind settle and his soft 'Please' was all the Outsider needed to proceed. He nipped at Corvo's neck and pressed a hand to Corvo's chest then slowly slid it under his jacket.

(The Outsider-3)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/15/2017 6:44 PM

Corvo moaned softly as the Outsider's teeth sunk lightly into the column of his neck. He could feel the Outsider's hand slide under his jacket and he shivered. He wanted more. He wanted to feel the Outsider's cool hands on his skin. He rose his hands and gripped the Outsider's jacket, pulling him closer to himself. Corvo slid a leg between the other man's legs and pressed himself into him.

(Corvo-3)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/15/2017 6:50 PM

The Outsider growled softly as Corvo pulled him close. He ground down on Corvo's leg and ground his own leg against Corvo's crotch. He moved his lips from Corvo's neck to his lips. He nipped at his bottom lip and as Corvo opened his mouth in response, the Outsider slipped his tongue inside. He kissed him aggressively as he pulled Corvo's jacket off of him and pulled his shirt out from his pants, so he could slide his hands up under his shirt.

He ran his hands up along his scarred sides until he reached his pecs. He ran his hands over them before gripping Corvo's nipples between his thumb and forefinger and twisting them lightly.

He could feel Corvo shudder under his ministrations and he swallowed his moan of pleasure.

(The Outsider-4)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/15/2017 7:31 PM

Corvo groaned as the Outsider growled at him. It was so predatory and possessive, and it was doing a number on Corvo's self control. He ground back into the Outsider and moaned deeply as his partner worked his way into his mouth. He let him take his jacket off of himself and pressed into the Outsider's touch, shivering with desire as the Outsider's hands worked their way up his torso. When he reached Corvo's nipples, Corvo moaned deeply and ground down against the Outsider harder.

He hurriedly unbuckled the Outsider' jacket and began to shove it down off of him, the Outsider pulling his hands back to allow Corvo to strip him of his jacket. Corvo broke his kiss with the Outsider to gulp in some air before burying his face into his neck and sucking at it harshly. He heard the Outsider growl again and it went straight to Corvo's groin. He sucked harder and bit at the pale neck, determined to lure out more of the sounds the Outsider was making.

He ground his leg against him more as he moved his hands to the Outsider's shirt to begin to unbutton it.

(Corvo-4)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/15/2017 7:42 PM

The Outsider withdrew his hands from Corvo's chest to allow him to take off his jacket, but they quickly returned to Corvo and went back to teasing him. He loved the sounds Corvo was making for him, just for him. He felt even more possessive of his marked and was determined to let Corvo know just how much he belonged to him.

As Corvo moved his lips from his to his mouth he growled once again and pressed himself tightly against Corvo, as Corvo's trembling hands pulled at the buttons on his shirt. He snarled as Corvo bit down and sucked harder at his neck and began to tear at Corvo's shirt, determined to rip it off of him.

"You're mine, Corvo. All mine. I won't let anyone else touch you. You belong to me," he snarled into Corvo's ear and he could hear Corvo whimper in response.

He tore at Corvo's shirt, sending buttons flying, and pulled Corvo's hands off of his shirt so he could divest him of the remnants of his shirt. He growled again as he willed his shirt away and ran a hand down Corvo's chest until he reached his crotch and gently cupped him and squeezed.

Corvo released his hold on the Outsider's neck and gasped loudly before groaning. The Outsider grinned wickedly and palmed him more as Corvo's hips stuttered against his grip.

(The Outsider-5)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/15/2017 7:51 PM

Corvo was too gone to even protest at the Outsider for tearing his shirt open. He rocked more against his leg as the Outsider snarled harshly into his ear. Corvo couldn't help but let out a whimper at his words. Yes, he was his and only his. Oh what he wouldn't do for his god.

He let his hands be shoved off of the Outsider's chest as the man removed his shirt. He went to tear at the Outsider's shirt again, only to find it gone. He deepened his bite on his neck as he ran his hands over the Outsider's thin but trim torso.

When the Outsider's hand drifted down to his crotch and squeezed he released his mouth from his neck and moaned embarrassingly loud. His hips stuttered against the Outsider as he palmed his cock and it was so good, too good. He was getting close and they weren't even fully undressed.

"St-stop. I'm...hah...going to come," he panted as he weakly pulled at the Outsider's hand.

If this kept up much longer he was going to climax in his pants like some teenager.

(Corvo-5)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/15/2017 8:03 PM

The Outsider allowed Corvo to pull his hand off of him and he leaned in to kiss him on the lips, a bit softer this time.

"Just breathe, Corvo. Just breathe," he cooed softly at him as he took his hand and lead him to the bed.

He pushed him down onto it and straddled him as he kissed him again slowly and meticulously. He ran his hands through Corvo's hair and massaged his scalp gently. He kept his crotch away from Corvo's in an attempt to keep him from finding friction. Corvo let out a shuddering sigh into the kiss and the Outsider smiled. It was obvious that Corvo would do whatever he said and it sent a jolt of happiness through him.

He had never had a marked like Corvo before, and he doubted he ever would again. The thought made his heart ache, so he shoved it aside as he broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against Corvo's. They breathed in each other's breath and he relished the smile on Corvo's face. It was soft and kind and far too adoring.

The Outsider stroked his hair more and watched him intently, eating up every movement and expression that crossed his face.

"Let me know when you are ready, my dear Corvo."

(The Outsider-6)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/15/2017 8:45 PM

Corvo pressed into the Outsider's soft kiss and whined when he pulled away. He knew he needed to calm down, but he couldn't bear losing contact with his beloved god. He forced himself to take deep steady breathes as the Outsider instructed him too and sighed when he took his hand in his. He let himself be lead to the bed and continued to take soft, even breaths to continue to calm himself. He gasped in surprise when he was pushed back onto the bed, but soon sighed contently as the Outsider straddled his hips.

When the Outsider pressed his lips to his again he melted into it. He felt his hands thread themselves into his hair and began to run through it and stroke him gently. He let out a shuddering sigh into the kiss and reached out to settle his hands on the Outsider's waist, drinking up the contact like a man in a desert.

The kiss slowly broke and the Outsider pressed his forehead to his. Corvo sighed softly and smiled gently. The Outsider's eyes gazed into his and it was then that Corvo realized just how deep he was in. He truly loved the black-eyed god. He knew this should scare him, but he found that he couldn't care.

"Just...a little bit longer," he sighed as the Outsider stroked his hair more.

He ran his hands gently up and down the Outsider's sides, gently massaging him and slipped his eyes closed. Corvo breathed slowly and softly, just enjoying being near the Outsider for a few more moments.

"Okay...I'm ready."

(Corvo-6)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/15/2017 9:33 PM

The Outsider continued to stroke his hair as Corvo asked for a little while longer. He sighed softly as Corvo stroked his sides and he watched him relax and close his eyes. Corvo was so beautiful like this, a soft smile and a serene look on his face.

As soon as Corvo said he was ready, he slid off of him and began to unbutton and take off Corvo's pants. Corvo watched him with hooded eyes and helped the Outsider take off his pants by wiggling out of them. The Outsider willed his pants away and crawled on top of Corvo. He laid on top of him and began to kiss him, slowly at first, but then fast and harder. He rocked against Corvo, grinding himself against him, working him back to hardness.

Corvo moaned softly and rocked up against him and it spurred the Outsider further. He gave Corvo a second to catch his breath, then he pushed back in kissing him fiercely. He ran his hand between them and gripped Corvo through his underwear and stroked him. He growled as Corvo moaned into his mouth. He moved to Corvo's neck and bit down hard, earning him a sharp gasp followed closely by a deep groan. He worried his teeth into Corvo's neck, wanting to further mark him. He wanted everyone who saw Corvo to know that he was his.

(The Outsider-7)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/15/2017 10:03 PM

Corvo moaned as he rocked into the Outsider, and when he felt his now surprisingly warm hand wrap around him through his underwear he gasped and writhed beneath him. It felt so good and it wasn't long until he was fully hard again. He wrapped his arms around the Outsider and slid his hands down until he could grab his ass. He squeezed and massaged his rear, groaning as the Outsider continued to rub him.

He lifted his hips when the Outsider pulled at his underwear and let him wiggle them down. He wiggled them the rest of the way off and kicked them aside, before moving to take off the Outsider's underwear. He slid them down and he wiggled that off. Corvo moved a hand forward and grasped the Outsider, sliding his hand up and down. He felt warm and soft, and it was making Corvo's mind swim. It felt so...right. THe Outsider gasped and leaned back to look into Corvo's eyes and Corvo got lost. He leaned up and kissed him deeply, moaning into his mouth as they stroked each other. It all felt so good, so right. He wanted this to last forever.

Corvo began to stroke the Outsider in time with him, matching him stroke for stroke and twist for twist. He reveled in the little moans the Outsider let out into the kiss. Between gasps for breath Corvo whispered the Outsider's name like his life depended on it. Over and over, like a mantra. Corvo groaned as the Outsider whispered his name back.

(Corvo-7)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/15/2017 10:48 PM

He moaned as Corvo stroked him and he returned Corvo's kiss. He couldn't bear to close his eyes, watching Corvo the whole time as they both pleasured each other. He groaned softly every time Corvo whispered his name and whispered Corvo's in return. This was far more emotional than he had planned, but it was somehow better than anything he could have imagined.

The Outsider stilled his hand and stopped Corvo's hand. He positioned them so they were together and then rewrapped his hand around both of them and had Corvo cover his hand. They stroked each other together, faster and tighter, each of them moaning and gasping into each other as they drew closer to their release. He kissed Corvo until the man was breathless and laying beneath him panting harshly, his eyes wide and glassy.

"Corvo...Corvo come for me...Come for me, Corvo," he panted into Corvo's ear.

Corvo tightened and shuddered harshly as he cried out the Outsider's name, the Outsider following him soon after curling around him. He wiped his hand on the mattress and then ran his fingers through Corvo's hair, leaning down to kiss him softly.

"Oh Corvo, you were so good. You were so good, my dear Corvo. So good," he soothed as he talked Corvo carefully down from their shared orgasm.

Corvo was shaking beneath him and reached up with his hands to stroke the Outsider's face. The Outsider softly cooed at him as he slid to lay next him, drawing Corvo into his arms.

(The Outsider-8)

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next