If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Re: Coffees for Singles {ToxicShadow & Mojave} L

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/09/2018 1:23 AM

"Ha, ha, ha," Charmaine answered, not actually laughing, but it was evident that he wasn't offended. He looked down at himself, and then back at Diego, smirking, and flipping his hair back with one well manicured hand. "You know I look amazing~"

"But I can assure you, that's definitely one thing we do not have in common." Well, there were times that he definitely lacked male anatomy, too, but that wasn't ideal. Sure, he could be a woman, but shape shifting into one was something he reserved for certain circumstances.

In that time, he easily noticed that his friend was getting fidgety, so he returned to his drink; he definitely didn't gulp down frozen beverages as he might other things, so he was still working on the last bit of it even though Diego had already finished his drink.

"So, what you wanna do after this?"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby Mojave » 03/10/2018 11:18 PM

Diego's brow twitched upward as he grinned, "Do I even want to know how you can assure me of your mother's genitals?" He asked, raising his hands to make quotations around the word mother.

Diego sat back in thought for a few minutes, his mind instantly going to his favorite activities. Dancing, singing, and fucking were all fun but he did them every day. Well, in the case of sex, often enough that he dismissed the idea. Besides, Char had already said he purposefully abstained on Valentines to prevent unwanted attachments. Not to mention Diego wasn't into guys sexually. He bit the inside of his lip as a memory tried to surface, biting down to turn his mind from that dark road. He tasted blood and let go, instantly feeling the sting where his canine had pierced him. To give himself time to heal he shrugged, swallowing the blood down and hoping there wasn't any noticeable red on his tongue or teeth when he spoke.

"Hm. We could go swimming." he said, his eyes wandering out toward the beach. Despite being February, Jawan stayed warm year round so the beaches were always open. "Unless you want to, you know, do something else." He had been, after all, prepared for Charmaine to wisk them away to some kind of mischief that he wouldn't have ever thought of.
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/14/2018 11:15 PM

"Well, it's not like I personally checked, but I've taken her word for it," the fairy first answered. "And I've walked in on her on accident before." Charmaine shrugged. Was it really that big of a deal? Although, technically Metha was like his mother figure, as far as his magical creation went, they were two completely different individuals without any blood relations. It was complicated.

Charmaine quietly, Hmmm'd as he thought over Diego's suggestion. If he noticed the blood in Diego's mouth, he didn't make any comment about it. Swimming wasn't a bad idea, and the prospect of seeing his friend in much less clothing than he was wearing now was incredibly appealing, but the fairy wasn't sure if that was the best idea. Since Diego had been pretty insistent that he wasn't into guys, and there was a chance that seeing him almost naked would be too much temptation for the fairy. "Maybe we can try... ice skating?"

It was practically the opposite of swimming, but maybe Diego's skills in dancing could be utilized.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 03/14/2018 11:28 PM

At the suggestion of ice skating, Diego turned to face his friend fully. Here it was, an idea he never would have thought of! He pretended to think it over for a few moments before nodding, "You know, I've never tried ice skating. Sounds fun!"

He honestly hadn't thought of the consequences of being half naked around Charmaine. As far as he knew, their differences in sexuality was clear and to the best of his knowledge Char had moved on. It was how they were able to joke the way they did. If he knew Char still harbored an interest in him, he might have been a lot more lax on the jokes and more careful so he didn't lead the other man on. As it was, he trusted Charmaine and never had a second thought about something happening between them.
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/14/2018 11:54 PM

Charmaine was well aware that he and Diego were only friends, and that was how it would remain, but it was still better safe than sorry. No reason to give himself temptations that might cause bodily reactions that would be all too obvious to the other party if he was only in his underwear. The fairy normally did not back down from his targets, even if it meant temporarily transforming into a woman to score. The exception was if he saw value in their friendship, as he did with Diego, and he didn't want to do anything would would tarnish it. Even if it came down to avoiding something as seemingly innocent as swimming with him

"Perfect~" He answered, grinning, and, with a dramatic flourish, the oddly dressed man rose from his seat. "There is a rink in town that should be open, so shall we go?" He'd taken the last sip of his drink, so he was good and ready.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mojave » 03/15/2018 12:51 AM

He was on his feet seconds after Charmaine indicated he was ready, moving faster than he intended in his jittery state. Using his momentum, he turned the movement into a sliding spin to get behind the chair. To stop himself from stumbling, he rocked back on his heels before coming back to rest with his feet firmly planted while he pushed the seat back under the table. "Si, ¡Fuímonos!" he said, unintentionally slipping back into Spanish as he caught up to Char and led the way out back to the street. He drummed his feet on the sidewalk until Char indicated which way they needed to go and followed him, occasionally jumping on low walls or flower beds to prevent himself from drawing attention to them.

Once at the skating rink he told the person behind the counter his shoe size and they returned with a pair of dangerous looking skates. Diego gingerly took them, wincing a little at how sharp the blades looked. "I guess it would be a good idea not to fall down, hm?"
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous