If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Re: Lady and the Lizard [Freezair/Jobie]

Postby Freezair » 03/15/2018 9:53 PM

((I'm taking an online class right now myself--no problem!))

"Oooh! That's cool. I really like museums. Especially outdoor art museums. With really big, colorful sculptures. They always seemed really... playful? To me. When I was really little--like, only as big as a Penticorn--I used to love running around these big colorful statues in the park by my house, and I'd pretend I was in another world. I'm a bit too big for that nowadays."

So she liked to stay in, huh? He could understand the appeal. Especially if she came from a place where the weather was bad a lot, so she could just curl up with a good book while it rained. Being a librarian in a place with a lot of rain... that seemed really cozy! He smiled to himself as he pictured it. Though people probably got their books wet a lot. That wouldn't be as fun. And it was only his imagination.

"Well," he said. "I've never been to a tasting either. But when you go, you only eat a little bit of everything. Like a tiny bite. But that bite is SUPER delicious. And because you only eat a little, you've got space in your stomach for lots of super-tasty bites! That's how human food is for me. I mostly just taste it at restaurants. But it's SOOOO good! After this I'll probably go eat a bunch of fish or something."

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Previous