If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Re: Boardwalk Beaches [Event]

Postby Azura Rayume » 07/21/2021 2:19 AM

Trolli barely peeks out from their hiding spot. "Is it gone?" They catch sight of the device in her hand and make a distressed noise. "You kept the thing? Why would you keep it if it's dangerous?"

"Well," Adelaide says, kicking at some seaweed that stuck itself to her leg, "you did very well to steal it for me, so I figure I should hold onto it. And besides, we might find more of those crystals sometime." She smiles even as the snake squeezes around her neck to show their displeasure. "We'll be more careful next time we try it, don't worry. We know what it does now, so we can take precautions." It would be a while anyway, she thinks, before they try something quite like this again. It isn't her style of magic anyway, interesting as it is. "Wanna go get a treat?"

[16]

[Crystal Synthesis Complete]

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate