If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Hey Chum, Ye Scurvy Scum!{Private Pirate RP}

Postby Fallen_Snow » 02/01/2008 10:25 PM

OOC: Okays, the only ones I should see roleplaying here are:
Freezair, Robopup, Kelica, PimaBean, Shaetani, and some specifically invited others...Please post your pets pictures so I know who's part of the crew and so I know what species we'll be using! I have to keep this record in my pen so I don't forget who to message when the Bloodfang appears somewhere else. Onto the RPing!

IC:

Image Image Image Image
Cap'n Tagg~Fawkes~Sakorai~Jack

There it was: the Bloodfang. Its wooden hull gleamed in the sunlight, and Roger sighed peacefully. This was it. His crew was coming, he had his ship after many moons of wanting, and he was finally what he always wanted to be: Captain. Oh, how it rolled off his tongue! He loved it. He quickly padded down the dock, his loyal crew following. His Polly, Fawkes, flew over him, Jack the Monkey almost always on his back, and Sakorai rolling behind, his dark obsidian blade held between his teeth. Captain Roger Taggerung Fishbone. Oh, how he loved his name! It was like a song that was never sung. Oh, that reminded him. "Ohhhhh! Yo ho ho and a bottle o rum!" he sang, his voice a low and beautiful tenor. Sakorai groaned as he hopped to his feet and tied a black bandana to his head, to keep his ears from flopping into his face like they usually did. They slowly made their way up the entrance board, taking in the glory of the ship and all that they would do. It excited them, and it hung and buzzed through the air like magic does when a Meji passes by. The lucain captain enjoyed Mejis, very much. He should really get one on his crew. Then they could really get some good plundering done. He smiled his wide toothed grin, a silver tooth gleaming in Sakorai's face. "Come aboard, lads, she's ours!" he shouted, suddenly a man. He was a cocasion male with black hair that was long, but not too long. Some hung in his face, but he would manage. He was also lanky and tall, about 5' 10",  and he had muscle, but not much. A sword in a black leather sheath hung from his thick black belt. He fiddled with it, but fought the urge to take it out, fear then suddenly overwhelming that urge. Never would he take that sword out, never. He had an assassin, and his fists. Why would he need the sword? But no pirate is complete without a sword, or a Polly. He blinked at Fawkes, his blazing colors making his eyes water. But he worked well as a beacon that could be seen through the night, and eliminated the use for candles. So he was glad to have him. Jack climbed up his back and clung to his shoulder. "Cap'n, where's the rest of the crew ye gathered?" he asked quietly, scratching his head.
Tagg smiled again, leaning over the railing. "I sent my messenger out earlier. Don't worry, they'll be here soon." he said, patting the Rengosett. How comforting his companion could be. He walked along the boards of the ship, his brown boots squeaking quietly. "Ah, smell that sea air!" he said loudly. Jack smiled. "Aye, very enjoyable, sir." the Rengosett growled with delight. Fawkes perched on the Crow's Nest, looking out for others of the crew. He was humming a small sea shanty, knowing his squawking would only annoy Tagg. Sakorai was off the boat, rolling some barrels of fresh water onto it. "Shove some down below, and some on the bow. and poke some holes in them, so that they can fill again when it rains. Barrels are expensive, and so is filling them up. Now get to it!" he shouted the orders at his small crew for now. Sakorai pulled out his dagger, and Jack jumped off Tagg's back and started to roll some barrels already on the ship down the stairs to the storeroom and the barracks. The captain's room was on the other side. Tagg, pleased with his orders, shouted, "Call out when the rest of the crew is here, mate!" to Fawkes, and dismissed himself to his quarters.

[[Captain-1, Fawkes-9, Jack-1, Sakorai-14]]
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Shaetani » 02/01/2008 10:37 PM

[center]Image
Viento and Jinx

Viento knew his mother and father wouldn't understand, but this was something he had to do. He had grown up on bedtime stories of his fathers adventures on the sea, sugar coated of course for young ears, and it had all sounded very thrilling and exciting. The truth of the matter was, he had never even been on a boat before. Jinx, his Bellama Spirit, had promised him that he wouldn't be sick after the first day, and since Jinx had never been wrong yet about important things, he had left a note for his family and then set out on an adventure. It was fairly early morning when he arrived, and he took a moment to admire the ship before walking up the gangplank, his gaze shifting to those moving the barrels and whatnot. With a bit of a shy smile towards the others, he started pitching in with the whole, moving them and such.
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby Matt » 02/01/2008 10:40 PM

Alumina walked up the sand path of Jawan port, shiftng her paws as they hit the smooth sea-salt. "Ahh... the fresh sea air... makes me wanna sing." She loved the sea. Well, she loved more than that. She loved the idea of the sea. The waves, the fish, the gulls, and especially.. the pirates. She walked up a plank onto the shining ship, named the Bloodfang. As she walked up the plank she slowly changed into a girl of around 16, with sandy-cream hair, a biolune necklace, her tails swishing in the wind, an her ears under her bandana. She saw the proposed captain, and spoke up. "Aye, captain. Nice day for some blunderin."

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 02/01/2008 10:58 PM

Tagg stopped on his way to his quarters, interrupted by a wench's voice. "Ahoy, little wench, I 'member yew. Yew signed up for this here crew. Good! Get ready for some work! I'll spare you the musclework, but I'll be needin' ya to use those pretty little 'ands o' yer's to arrange the barracks downstairs. You each have been assigned a small cabin, that's where you will sleep, dress, and have your private time in there. I'll need you to sort everything else into the rooms: Sheets, pillows, extra clothes, a small barrel of water for use and then there's one extra barrack, that'll be the loo. You'll know it, it has only a large seat with a hole in it." he said, laughing. He never spared a laugh.

OOC: Forgive his... not so roughness on girls. XD He thinks they're gentler, and not as strong. Hope Alumina doesn't mind. He might not even ask for her name, so she'll have to constantly remind him. XD

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Matt » 02/01/2008 11:04 PM

"Aye aye, sir. Need any help with straightenin up this meagle crew o' yours?" She spoke with her hair to the wind, blowing it away from her face. She walked down to where he said the supposed cabbins were, wanting to do some more manly work.

OOC: Sorry for short-ness. ^^; And she doesn't mind, though she might try to love on him a little. 8D

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/02/2008 2:24 AM

ImageImage
Arashi 5.3/Gaia 5.3

"What?!"

Arashi giggled in amusement. "We're going on that ship to serve as the crew!"

Gaia flushed a deep scarlet, her feathers rising in a tight crest. "Y-you...but you said..."

"It's too late now." The Rengosett happily chirped. "We're on the ship whether you like it or not!"

The Gyrraptor angrily swiped at Arashi. The monkey-like creature easily dodged her claw, chortling like mad. "Arashi!"

They had arrived in Jawan, only to recieve a strange letter from a certain 'Captain', calling them to work on the ship. Arashi, of course, had lied to her friend and said that they were going on a cruise.

"Oh, did you want to visit your boyfriend?" Arashi snickered. "Quetzol or whatever? Admit it. You wanted to visit that nerd."

Gaia blushed madly. "H-he's not a nerd! He's caring, and sweet, and-"

"And he hangs out with that kitty-cat who almost killed me."

"That was your fault for pushing Sorhii over-!"

"Whatever." Arashi tugged at Gaia's fur. "C'mon, let's get on the ship!" Despite having recovered only a month ago from a serious wound, the Rengosett was still agile on her feet. The only sign of her mortal injury was a slight limp. Seeing there was no way out of this, Gaia sighed and trotted briskly after Arashi.

The ship, the Bloodfang, loomed over the two, intimidating Gaia. Arashi was not affected as she dashed up the ship, shouting, "Oi! We're here! Arashi and Gaia reporting for duty!"

Oh crap.

Gaia hurried after the entergetic Rengosett, worry clouding her mind. She wasn't used to the seas. All she wanted was to stay in the library and read some good novels. But no, she had to listen to Arashi and get stuck in this huge mess.

"Sooooo...." Arashi got that familiar twinkle in her eye. Gaia nervously swished her tail. This wasn't going to be good... "Do you want to be aquainted with my good-looking friend here?"

"Arashi!" Gaia shrieked, but quickly lowered her voice. "How can you say that?"

"Face it." The trickster replied with a smirk. "You're a natural magnet for the opposite gender."

"I am not." Gaia faced the captain, slightly embarresed.

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 02/02/2008 9:42 AM

"Cap'n, SQUAWK! Shipmates aboard, shipmates aboard!" cawed Fawkes, acting parroty, although he too, like Gaia, would rather be in the library. But they had banned him because of a little accident with his feathers. Captain Tagg turned around, greeted by two girls. "Why, hello thar, messmates!" he said, smiling at Gaia. "Welcome ta the crew. Okay, I hope yer ready for work, I'd like you to go down to the barracks. You'll find another girl down there, you can help her with the bedwork." he said. He put his arm around Gaia. "But you look pretty strong! I'd like you to stay up here with me. Ask that Rollaby over there for an extra blade- I need empty barrels with holes in the top so we can collect rainwater." he said, leading her along, his arm still laid strongly over her shoulders. "So, what's yer name? I bet it's as pretteh as yer face..." he said. He was always a bad smooth-talker, yet girls sometimes swooned for him if he was lucky.

Jack rolled another barrel onto the ship, his tail still waving quickly, when he noticed another girl on board. She had Rengosett features too. He quickly ran up and joined her, jumping on her back. He had a human form, he just enjoyed his pet form more. "Why, hello thar pretty wench, what ar' yew doin' on board this here pirate ship?" he said, his little flaming tail flicking with curiousity. "Have ye joined teh crew?" he asked excitedly. Ahoy, a pretty Rengosett for himself! This would be pure heaven.

Sakorai, still jabbing the barrels with his dark blade, looked over the bow onto the port. He saw a light colored lucain down there, a Ballama drifting about him. Hmmm... I think captain said he was part of the crew... he thought. He didn't look like much of a pirate though. Sakorai hoped he could help, he knew that the Gyrraptor wouldn't be much. She looked a bit worried anyways, and worrywarts don't make good crew members. But most loosen up after the first mug of grog. He could have some grog, actually. "Hey Cap'n!" he shouted, distracting him from Gaia, "Can I get meself a mug o' grog?!" he said loudly. Tagg smiled. "Aye mate, get me and this wench here a mug too!" he said, laughing haughtily.

"So, little wench, you still haven't told me your name..."

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Matt » 02/02/2008 10:16 AM

"It's alright. I'll get them. And... it's Alumina." She walked to get the drinks, but stopped. "Hey. Do you mind if I change? Being a two-leg can be such a drag..." She changed back into the female rave lcain, and padded down to were they kept the drinks. She came back with 2 mugs full of... something. "Here ya' go captian." She changed back into a two-leg and handed the drinks to him. "Just so you know, it's beer. Straight from my bar."

{4}

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/02/2008 6:51 PM

Arashi 5.4/Gaia 5.4

Arashi was surprised when the Hollow Rengosett jumped on her, but she shook him off. Upon hearing his rough tone...calling her a wench or something...not to mention pretty...she grinned. "The name's Arashi. Of course, I joined the crew. Why else would I be here?" Playfully, she attempted to yank his tail before casually heading for the barracks.

"Gaia." The Mossdog muttered. She wasn't fit for sea, dangit! Why did Arashi have to drag her into these situations? The way the captain was talking made her a bit nervous. Was he...flirting? "I'll get to work then." Half-heartedly, Gaia shrugged off his grip and headed off to do her task.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 02/03/2008 4:12 PM

OOC: It's okay, Kel still needs ta get here. X3 And we'll wait for you. Sakorai's gonna be one sneaky little Rollaby, yus he is. XD

Tagg let his hand fall away and watched Gaia leave, taking the beer from Alumina. "Thankee, Lulu!" he said, obviously forgetting her name again. He watched as she changed form, and patted her on the head. "Okay, Lucy, I need you go to fix up those barracks now! And when you're done, come back to me and I'll give ye some real work." he said, growling a bit. He realized he didn't have many boys, and he really needed the strength.

Jack smiled as she started to talk to him, letting her tweak his tail. He decided against following her though, it's not like she would try to run away. "I'll see you later...!" he called to her as she walked down the stairs to the barracks. "Man, I'm glad there's another Rengosett here." he whispered.

Sakorai had a suspcious glint in his eye. He wondered when those pets he was expecting would be here... he grunted as he stabbed the barrel a few more times, then moved onto another. Don't worry, they'll be here soon, Cap'n Tagg won't even notice you bringing them on board. he thought, wiping his brow nervously. He tried not to look scared though, because then "Roger" would come out. Roger, Cap'n Tagg's sweet half. Man, did Split lucain bother him. He kept on stabbing, forming the plan in his mind of exactly how it'll go out. He felt in his Body Pouch for his Shard Darts, sharpened pieces of glass filed down to be dart sized and bluejay feathers at the back ends. He smiled. Luck was with him today.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Shaetani » 02/05/2008 9:46 AM

Viento and Jinx

Indeed, the pale colored lucain was part of the crew, and after getting on board and helping to roll some of the barrels down, following the other creature, he made his way over to the Rollaby who was stabbing holes into the barrels. Viento offered him a shy smile and a dip of his head. "Viento and Jynx, reportin for Duty, Sir... I'm not much good for poking holes in things, unless you want the holes fang sized, but I bet Jynx here could have a trick or two up his sleeve that might help." Viento lightly poked Jynx, who muttered then jumped onto one of the barrels and spun in a circle several times, his eyes glowing as a hole started to appear where he was spinning. It wasn't like a burn hole, more like he was dissolving the material under his paws. Viento's gaze shifted from the Rollaby to the Captain who was drinking. Bah... It would have been nice having a human form like he'd seen some others do, but so far Jynx hadn't quite figured out how to make it happen... the few times he'd tried, the results had been... interesting. "Captain, what do you need me to work on?" Hopefully, it wouldn't be something to complicated, at least not until he started learning the ropes and whatnot.

Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby Matt » 02/05/2008 1:23 PM

Alumina walked over to the barracks, proceeding to get a towel and bucket on the way. Stinkin barracks. Why don't I get manly work? I'm as manly... no, more manly than Tagg... "Hey captain? Did you know we have a rat infestation?" She picked up one of tem from a large nest, and tossed it in the air. She then played keepy-up with her tails. Then, she noticed something moving in her burlap sack. "What the?" Suddenly, a small angst ball fell out onto Alumina, and she realized it right away. "Angie? How did you get in my bag?"

Hey? What's happening? Angie looked up to see Alumina, obviously mad abot something. "Whas the matter momma?"

"Angie, I've told you a thousand times, I'm not your mama, I'm your caretaker. Ok?"

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 02/05/2008 1:25 PM

Tagg turned around, hearing a male voice. "Ello mate! Welcome ta me crew. Hmm... a lucain, eh? Glad teh have ye!" he shouted, throwing an arm around the lucain's neck. "I'd like ye to-" he looked at his back, as if expecting someone to be there. He laughed, then yelled, "Jack! Ger over here!" The Hollow Rengosett jumped at the shout, then hurried over quickly. "Yes cap'n, what do ya need?" the monkey like creature asked, scratching his head and smiling. "Jack me boy! I need ya teh introduce this here lucain to all the jobs on the ship available and see which one he thinks he'll be most fit fer!" he shouted. Jack smiled and jumped on the man's back, hugging him. "Thanks, Roger." he whispered, because this would give him a break from the heavy barrels he had trouble pushing. Tagg shook his head and took on a quieter face, his hair seeming to become a light brown. "Your welcome, Jacques." he said to Jack. In a short burst of wind he was in his lucain form, his split coat showing the reason for this change. Jack smiled, then shouted, "Aye aye, CAP'N!" as he led Veinto away. Suddenly that hard yet happy look was back on his maw, and he was barking orders again. Good old Captain Roger Taggerung Fishbone, you never know with him. "Fawkes, swab the deck! Uh... you there! Ballama! Get teh yer master, Ah'll have no foolin' around! And Sakorai, there's enough holes in those barrels, we don't want Swiss Cheese, naow, get ta cookin' us some biscuits!" he shouted. Sakorai smiled, he loved to cook. He hurried down the stairs towards the kitchen as Tagg stroad along the deck. Where was that last recruit?

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Matt » 02/05/2008 1:46 PM

Alumina was getting desperate, rats swarming around her, nibbling. "CAPTAIN! I'M NOT AFRAID OF RATS, BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD GET OVER HERE!!!!" She really was desperate. The rats were now jumping at her, nibbling on her delicate fur.

Angie shreiked... well, if you call calling Alumina "MOMMY!!!", then that's what she did. "HELP!!! There's something on my back!"

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/05/2008 2:12 PM

Arashi 6.0/Gaia 6.0

The Rengosett had arrived at the Barracks just in time to see Alumina and Angie swarmed by rats. "Oh." Arashi grinned. "In a little fix, aren't you?" She had obviously no intention to help, given her trickster nature. "They're just rats. It's all right. They only have rabies or something..." Sniggering, she jumped past them and deftly stepped through the sea of rats. "C'mon, we have work to do." Arashi playfully said.

Gaia approached the Rollaby a bit cautiously, a bit nervous. Why did she have to get thrust into situations like this? "Excuse me?" Gaia chriped. "I've been told by the Captain to get an extra blade from you. Would you mind sparing one?"

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next