If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby robopup24 » 02/13/2008 8:25 PM

Arashi 6.4

Arashi had lept out of the Captain's office, mumbling something to herself. The trickster's eye was caught when she saw Jack, trying to startle Ina. With a half-grin, the Rengosett decided to try some pranks for herself. After all, Gaia wasn't here, so she could, she supposed, play all she wanted...

Cautiously looking around her, Arashi snatched a decent amount of flour and began to drag it up with her to the crow's nest.

This was going to be fun...

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Bubbles: 5 Inathoo: 10 (Both LU)

Postby Kelica » 02/13/2008 8:32 PM

"Gah!" Ina said, almost falling from his perch. He immediately regained his balance, and looked over to Jack. "Sorry 'bout that. Um.... Do you mind if I turn into my human form? Having just two limbs really bugs me sometimes."

Bubbles looked around a corner, to see Sakorai with a little vial of liquid. Hm.... Curious. Maybe he should tell the captain.... Well, that wasn't his business for now, he supposed. Perhaps later.... Well, for now, let's see what they have in storage, shall we?
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/13/2008 8:50 PM

Cuddles and HEO looked toward the captain. Oooh, he didn't look happy. They snapped away from each other and stood stiff as boards.

"You can explain it to him, dear sister," HEO said, his ears twitching.

"No no, your pleasure," Cuddles said submissively.

"Very well," HEO said. "My sister and I, as well as our Dalma, were doing some errands for our masters the other day. We had to walk a very long distance and were not happy with the prospect. A suspicious woman offered us a ride, which we cheerfully accepted. Before we were aware what had happened, she incapacitated us, stuffed us in a box, and we have no real idea what happened after that. Then we were opened up here, on this ship." HEO's voicebox made a gulping sound, and he nodded. "And that's our story."

Cadpig nosed her way into the kitchen. Her ears perked when she smelled its warm insides. How very wonderful this place seemed!

[40]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 02/13/2008 9:09 PM

((Kel, Sakorai hasn't poured it in yet. X3))

Tagg nodded slowly, sighing and closing his eyes. "I see. And you have no idea how you got on the ship? No voices, nothing?" he asked. The only way they could've gotten on was if they either loaded them on when he wasn't hear or they put them on right under his nose. He didn't like the sound of the second one.

Sakorai followed Cadpig into the kitchen, silent as a shadow. Her shadow, at the moment. His paw went back to the vial in his Body Pouch. No! No, I must wait... waiting brings about the best moment...

Jack smiled. "It's okay. And go ahead. But before you do that, would you mind joining Fawkes up in the crow's nest? I'm always worried about him, he sometimes goes crazy up there." Jack said. He then scurried off to cause other mayhem. He spotted Gaia down below. This'll be good!
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Freezair » 02/13/2008 9:23 PM

Cadpig spun around. The scent of the Rollaby had returned. As enticing as the kitchen was, the sudden appearance of his tang reminded her what she had originally set out to do. She lifted her nose, trying to catch the direction of his scent. Without wind, it was a bit easier.

"We did hear some voices," HEO nodded. "But we--I don't know. Something strange happened to us. The woman did something--I don't know. She said something about something or other called Black Khimera? I don't know. Then we went out."

"I think she scrambled us temporarily or something," Cuddles offered. "We can't be sure."

"If anybody heard anything, Cadpig did," HEO said. He added, "Our Dalma. Can't scramble her. But she can't talk. Not in human, and I've never heard her say anything in pet language, either."

[41]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mickey1019 » 02/16/2008 1:23 AM

Miroon was walking along the Jawan city dock when he saw a large ship.  He had always been fascinated by pirate ships and wanted to examine them up close and personal.  He boarded the ship being careful not to look suspicous.  He moved his head around looking for a real pirate to talk to.  He then spotted a Hollow Rengosett.  "Hey, you, um I mean matey!" he said awkwardly.

OOC: Hey guys. Fallen_Snow gave me permission to join this, because I'm still learning how to roleplay. She's sitting right next to me.
Snowy: HI!
Me: *pushes Snowy away* Anyways, I'm going to learn roleplaying here. I hope that's okay with all of you.
Kerina my Sugardrop
Mickey1019
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 6
Donate
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow looking for a pot off gold!! Duh!

Postby Fallen_Snow » 02/16/2008 1:53 PM

OOC: Tagg: It better be fine with y'all... *growlgrowl*

Jack jumped, hearing an unfamilar voice behind him. He grabbed something sharp around him(he thought it was one of Sakorai's blades) and pointed it at the Tali. "Who are you?!" he asked, bewildered. He thought he brought the plank to get on up already. "What's yer buisness on the Bloodfang?" he asked.

Tagg smiled. "The Black Khimera doesn't ring a bell... for a second I thought you were going to say the Simian. More like the Scuzzian. That captain always rattles me brain with how she beats me. Everytime, she seems to know my every move. It disgusts me."

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Freezair » 02/16/2008 5:13 PM

HEO screwed up his face. The latex covering his joints crinkled into funny shapes. "The Simian... the Simian... why does that sound familiar?"

"Probably because that's what monkeys are called, dweeboid," Cuddles huffed.

"No... I think someone mentioned it while we were conked," HEO replied. "It does sound kind of familiar..."

"Who are THEY, then?" Cuddles asked.

Cadpig put her nose to the ground and began to sniff. He was near, that suspicious Rollaby... she knew it!

[42]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 02/17/2008 10:16 AM

Sakorai froze, his body behind a barrel full of pickles. His nose was crinkled, he hated pickles. He peeked over the barrel and saw Cadpig's nose to the ground again. Uh oh. He kept his breath silent, but he knew it was no use. He needed something to distract her. He felt around him, his paw landing on a hunk of cheese and something furry. He would've screamed if he wasn't in this predicament. The Rattegan was chewing on the cheese. He quickly threw the cheese near Cadpig, the Rattegan chasing after it, pushing it along like it was having a game. Maybe the Dalma would take the cheese, dulll her smell a bit. But he wouldn't need that, for Tagg started to have a fit below them. That would be enough- he was sure of it- for the Dalma to leave.

"WOT DO YEW MEAN THE SIMIAN!?!" he shouted, jumping up and down in a small temper-tantrum. "If they put you on meh ship, THEY'LL BE SORREH!" he shouted angrily, changing into his human form and shaking his fist towards his window where the sea glistened peacefully.

Jack held the blade there. "So, who are ye?"

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Freezair » 02/17/2008 9:51 PM

Taken aback, HEO and Cuddles withdrew toward the wall. Even the acerbic B2 seemed rather shocked. She stammered. "Errr... sir? Who... what... I mean, are you alright?" It wasn't like her to show concern for a fellow being, but when her own wellness was threatened, she could be coerced into charity.

Above them, Cadpig yelped as the Rattegan flew past her. The sharp scent of the cheese got into her nose. Goodness, it was strong! It crumbled, leaking something like whey and getting its smell all over. She put her paws over her nose, whimpering.

[43]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mickey1019 » 02/18/2008 1:21 PM

Miroon was standing there awkwardly.  He was scared someone would see him. When the Rengosett didn't reply he spoke again,"Um, excuse me sir or um, matey?".  No answer.  He walked closer cautiosly.  He seemed to be wounded.  Just then he heard a crash and a bang from upstairs, it startled him and made him jump.  Suddenly the Rengosett spoke, but it was a mumble and he couldn't understand him...

OOC: Hi guys I hope i can still roleplay here! Im adding this character snowy, hope its ok.  His name is Miroon.  He wants to study the ship and the pirate way of life, he is writing a book on pirates.
Mickey1019
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 6
Donate
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow looking for a pot off gold!! Duh!

Postby Fallen_Snow » 02/18/2008 9:02 PM

((Again I'll say it. Mickey is a friend of mine. She's allowed to roleplay here. X3 Kays? Kay. And Flame, I've said it before. Scroll up a bit. X3))

Jack looked at the Saffron Tali. "Wot ar' yew doin' here? Who are ye?" he asked loudly, over the din going on down below.

Sakorai knew this was his chance. He dropped down on his haunches, and jumped as far as he could. He landed about a foot from the doorway, behind Cadpig. He smiled and thanked the heavens for his feet. He ran as fast as he could after that, his big feet flopping as he ran.

Tagg couldn't calm down. That name. That EVIL NAME! He spat, his eyes cold and hands wringing with anger. "I am not fine. That ship and it's captain are my worst enemy. She's always been better than me, plundering the ships that I was going to plunder, sinking the army ships I was going to sink. It sickens me how she does everything before me. You're lucky you don't work on this ship. I've made it a rule that no one is to say that name unless they see that bloody excuse for a ship on the horizon." he growled, fuming.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Freezair » 02/18/2008 11:27 PM

"Errr--s-s-sorry, sir," HEO stuttered. "We weren't aware. It was only an accident. We didn't mean to upset you."

"Maybe you didn't," Cuddles huffed at her brother.  

Cadpig spun her head around. What was that sound? It sounded like someone running.

Her instincts immediately took over. Running meant PLAYING! Someone to play with! Oh boy!

She chased after the sound, her claws scraping on the wood. Play! Play play play! She barked happily, chasing whatever the sound was. She was not quite sentient enough yet to throw off the instinct and remember what she had set out to do.

[43]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 02/19/2008 5:59 PM

Sakorai heard her claws scraping. He ran faster, suddenly hitting another body. He bowled Jack over, the monkey screeching as they rolled and hit the other side of the boat. Sakorai was out like a light, his head being bumped on the rail of the ship. He barely even noticed the Saffron Tali that had been next to him only seconds ago.

Jack screeched as Sakorai's weight fell on him. "Owh, Sakorai!" he shouted, trying to wiggle away from under the limp body. Wait... limp? He sniffed. Sakorai was still alive, why wasn't he moving? He checked the Rollaby, finding a lump starting to form on his noggin. "Ah." he said, jumping off the pet and walking away. He would wake up in a bit, best to leave him. Then Jack noticed a vial roll out of Sakorai's body pouch. "Hmm, wot's this? Ach, 'e's been 'oldin' out on teh grog agin, hidin' et as if et was won o' 'is potions of teh like." he popped the cork and took a swig of it, it's sugary flavor making him smile. "Mmm, that's sumthin' differnt." he said, smacking his lips. He still had half the vial left. He immeadiatley saw the Saffron Tali and the Dalma. Maybe they should try it. "Hey, youse two, yew wanna try summa tis?" he said, the potion already taking effect. "Smells like sugar." he said as he handed it to the Saffron Tali.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Bubbles: 6 Inathoo: 11

Postby Kelica » 02/19/2008 7:12 PM

Ina swooped down and transformed into human form. Standing where there was once a Morning Kitrell was now a male teenager, clad in white and light blue. He looked to the vial. "Are you sure it smells like sugar? It doesn't look a very drink-able colour...."

Bubbles looked outside the kitchen out on deck. What was going on up there anyway? He could already see Ina had gotten impatient of having only two limbs and went ahead and transformed. "Aye, this sure be an interestin' ship."
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

PreviousNext