If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby Freezair » 02/19/2008 7:19 PM

Cadpig skidded across the deck, yelping as she careened into a mop. A wooden stick fell and whacked her across the head. Her fate was better than Sakorai's--she remained conscious. But she was briefly unaware of what was going on.

Then she smelled that hideous, sickeningly sweet smell. That was right! That smell had been all over the Rollaby! Who was, she now noticed, lying prone on the ground. She pulled herself out of the crumpled janitorial equipment and padded up to the Rengosett and Kitrell. She sniffed from the top of the vial and made a sick, swooning sound.

Cuddles and HEO spun their heads around as they heard a crash from somewhere.

Cuddles muttered, "What the devil...?"

[44]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 02/19/2008 8:07 PM

Tagg got up too. "Wot's tis racket?!" he shouted, stomping up the stairs onto the deck. He looked around, eyes hot with anger of the disturbance of their meeting. "JACK!" he snarled, looking around for his Rengosett companion. The monkey, having trouble seeing, looked around a bit before seeing Tagg. He blinked a bit too. "Cap'n, my eyes, tey aren't so clear." he said. "I dunno wuts hupping tu muh." he tried to say, but his tougue was numb. Then he started to screech. "Cap'n! Cap'n, I can't 'ear!" he said, his paws going to his ears. Tagg, still human, scooped up the little black mass, rocking him back and forth. "Yew okay, firs' mate?" he asked quietly. The monkey slowly shook his head. "I... sumthuns rung wuh muh cup'n." he said huskily. "WHO DID THIS TO HIM!" the captain shouted.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Freezair » 02/19/2008 11:15 PM

HEO and Cuddles followed Captain Tagg briskly up to the deck. The lenses in their eyes made tiny clicking sounds as they zoomed in on the scene. They watched carefully from the top of the stairs.  

Cadpig prowled around the unconcious Sakorai and growled.

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 02/22/2008 9:52 AM

Tagg glared around, his eyes narrowed and full of anger. "Oi said, who did this?" he shouted, carefully turning his friend, who was moaning quietly.

Sakorai was only half unconscious, listening to what was going on. Hearing what happened to Jack, Sakorai knew that he'd gotten a hold on his poison. Everyone knew that a Venom Rollaby would most likely be the one to be making poisons, but he had an idea. He pretended to wake up to find the Dalma in his face. He tried not to scream. "Ah, me achin' 'ead!" he said, then got up, carefully walking towards Tagg. "Hey, wot's that!" he said, pointing to the vial that held it. It was on the ground, most of it's contents spilled out. "That was one of my poisons! Who's been in my room?" he suddenly turned around. "YOU!" he shouted, pointing at Cadpig. "You were following me! You took it from me potions drawer!"

Tagg was horrified. He knew how dangerous Sakorai's potions were. "Sakorai! Where's the counter potion?" he asked quietly, his eyes still set on Jack's small limp body. "I'll get it. But someone lock that DOG up. She's a traitor, poisoning the crew! She's just lucky that she didn't pick up a real poison, then it'd be too late for our ould messmate." he said, shaking his head as he gently took Jack's body from Tagg's strong arms. Free of the body, he took a giant leap, landing in front of Cadpig in full lucain form. "Yew know what 'appens to traitors?" he said, his eyes cold and loveless.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Mickey1019 » 02/22/2008 10:42 PM

Miroon watched taking mental notes on what was happening.  This would be great fo his book.  In Fact that could be his title! 'What Happens to Traders on A Pirate ship'.  Ya he liked the sound of that.  He backed out of the way not wanting to interfere with the natural processes and savage rituals that happen on the ship.
Kerina my Sugardrop
Mickey1019
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 6
Donate
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow looking for a pot off gold!! Duh!

Postby Freezair » 02/24/2008 12:15 AM

Cadpig backed down, meek and frightened at finding the imposing Lucain up in her face. Her tails went between her legs, and she mewed. She hadn't been anywhere near the Rollaby's room! But she couldn't speak any language known to these people. What could she do?

Horrified, HEO looked down at the Dalma. "What? Is this true, Cadpig? Were you snooping around in his room?" Cuddles huffed, crossing her arms and looking away. She seemed to be pretending that she'd known it all along.

Cadpig looked at Sakorai. She growled at him. That filthbag! He was going to let his friend suffer from the poison, just to get her in trouble. Oh, woe was her... But what, oh what, was there to be done? She was doomed...

[46]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/24/2008 6:15 PM

(-Rolls up sleeves- Time to get back into the action!)
Arashi 7.0

What was that commotion down there? The Rengosett sighed as she tried to ignore the nagging feeling bugging her. Dang, just do the prank and have fun with it...why was it hard for her all of a sudden?

Do it now. A tiny voice whined. C'mon, Arashi! You're acting like Gaia now, worrying about everything!

Well, she should listen to that voice.

Arashi stood there, halfway to the crow's nest, the bag of flour still clutched in her hands. Suddenly, a strong gust shook the ropes, shaking Arashi with it. And unfortunantly, she lost her grip.

The Rengosett began to fall, the deck rushing up to meet her, the wind whipping at her face. Great. Arashi squeezed her eyes shut and screamed as loud as she could, "HELP!"

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Freezair » 02/24/2008 6:38 PM

HEO heard something. What was that? He didn't want to look away from Tagg's interrogation of Cadpig--he did feel as though he had a duty to look after her, after all--but something seemed to be howling overhead.

He looked up to see a rainbow-colored blaze of fur streaking towards him.

"What the...?"

A loud FLUMPH rippled next to him. "Arrrrrgg!" howled Cuddles. A cloud of white dust roiled across the deck. Cadpig sniffled and coughed.

HEO blinked through the cloud. He turned toward Cuddles. His sister was now ghostly pale, her navy-blue body a babyish shade of pale blue. She wiped white dust away from her glassy eyes, trying not to scratch her delicate lenses. He heard the electronic shutters inside her eyes clacking furiously.

[47]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 02/25/2008 7:08 PM

"Wot in the-" Tagg shouted as Arashi met the deck, a large cloud of bleached flour decending around them. It dusted his coat, making him look lighter than he usually did. Sakorai blinked and coughed hard, trying to clear the dry flour from his lungs and eyes. Jack mumbled something totally incoherent, and scrabbled for a hold on Tagg's neck fur. Finding one, he clung to the lucain meekly.

Sakorai almost cursed aloud. What in the devil had posessed that Rengosett to jump off the ropes? He had no idea. "Wot were yew thinkin'!?" he almost shouted, then felt a large breeze shoot more flour into his open mouth. He coughed up a storm, more than he had in his lifetime so far.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby robopup24 » 02/25/2008 7:49 PM

Arashi 7.1/ Gaia 6.4

Was she...dead? No?

Arashi dared to open an eye, staring at the crew surrounding her. The fortunantly plump flour bag had lessened the impact of her fall. The Rengosett's luck seemed to have favored her once more.

"Arashi!" Gaia's voice screeched as she marched up to her friend. Arashi rolled her eyes, which took more effort than she thought, as the Gyrraptor launched into a lecture. "You could have been killed! Why do you have to do such dangerous pranks just to get a laugh? Don't give me that look!" Arashi had given her the puppy dog look. "I can't stand it Arashi! I don't even think we were meant to be friends if this keeps up!"

Wait...what?! Was Gaia threatening to end their friendship? "But Gaia," Arashi somewhat timidly answered. "It was just a little fun. It was nothing big..."

"Just a little fun?" The Gyrraptor suddenly seemed angrier than Arashi had ever seen her before. "Just a little fun?! Is it worth getting yourself killed for just a little fun?!"

Before Arashi could further explain herself, Gaia huffily turned her back on her friend and marched away.

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Mickey1019 » 02/25/2008 9:40 PM

The bleached white flour settled around Miroon cough. He took down more notes for his book; unusual behavior, Rengosetts jumping off ropes, holding flour?.  This wasn't what he would expect from a pirate ship, the only ones that seemed like a real pirate(from his refrences; story books mostly) was the captian, Captian Tagg.  It didn't matter though, this is what he was here for, research, to tell the truth about pirates. What ever it took.  He watched as one of the crew members yelled, or what looked like yelling, at another.  More notes.
Kerina my Sugardrop
Mickey1019
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 6
Donate
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow looking for a pot off gold!! Duh!

Postby Freezair » 02/26/2008 12:16 AM

Cuddles' ears clanged as she shook her head. Well, thank that strange little Rengosett for one thing--Cap'n Tagg seemed to be distracted from Cadpig. She wasn't sure why she was bothering to worry about the little critter--she'd never really cared for it anyway--she supposed it was simply that, if Cadpig looked bad, they all looked bad. The Dalma was busy trying to slink away, aiming for the safety of HEO's big, floppy tail.

HEO called out to the little Rengosett. "Hey! She's right, yanno. It's not worth killin' yourself over a little joke!"

But he thought, looking at Gaia, that perhaps it went for both of them.

[48]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Bubbles: 7 Inathoo: 12

Postby Kelica » 02/27/2008 7:26 PM

Ina watched as the events unfolded in front of him. He felt no need to do anything. Except for when the dalma was wrongly accused. "Hey, from what I saw, the Rollaby tripped and the vial dropped out of his body pouch...."

Bubbles almost felt like yelling what the commotion was up there. What was up with these people? So much racket.... Then again, what did he really expect?..

((Crappy post. *was in a hurry* >>))
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Postby Freezair » 03/01/2008 6:08 PM

HEO leapt on Ina. Not quite physically, of course. But he did bound toward him perkily, with an odd expression on his face.

"OH! YOU DID?! TELL HIM PLEASE!"

HEO gestured frantically to Cap'n Tagg. Cuddles rolled her eyes and brushed flour out of the crevisses of her skin.

Cadpig cocked her head at Ina. He'd seen...? He'd help her?

[49]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen_Snow » 03/01/2008 9:49 PM

Tagg growled. "Yew rotten scoundrel! Can't I have one peaceful day at sea?" he shouted, pulling the Rengosett up. "Someone get some water to clean her off, and bring me my grog! Mah throat's drier than parchment..." he said, leaving the group. He didn't want to hear anymore, didn't want to talk to the captives or anything. He just wanted a nap. What would happen if he couldn't keep his mind straight? Bad things. Bad things.

Sakorai heard the Kitrell say something. He watched him get pounced on by HEO. Great, someone saw. He quickly jumped over. "Wot are yew talkin' about? I don't carry around mah potions, only meh blades! Go ahead and take a look in meh body pouch and tell me if you see any vials." he said, pulling it open. The only thing in there was a dark obsidian blade. "Noice, ain't she?" he said, letting his body pouch close. "Alroight, enuff of this, get the cap'n some grog!" he shouted at no one in particualr.

Jack ran forward to help Arashi. "You okay, miss?" he said, handing her a bowl of clean water.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items