If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Longings...[finished]

Postby Fish » 02/10/2008 1:27 AM

Image ... Image

"Someday,"a young Hollow Tali spoke as he raised his voice to the other pups. "I will become a pirate."The others laughed at his childish dreams. Was it really so childish? He was angry at their laughter and he hated how foolish he must look to them. " I'm not kidding."He growled deeply and steady. Nobody ever understood him. "Just you wait and see! I'll show you all and then we'll see whose laughing!"He stormed off, running away from the giddy litter. As fast as he could he vanished from their sight. He will show them one day. But so far that day has not come...

The sky was nothing but clear on a mild temperature day in Jawan. Nothing new or spectacular happened on today; to anyone it was just another ordinary day. However, today was not just another day for a particular Hollow Tali. In fact, he found today to be the best out of the year.
Requiem pranced his way to the shore. He's never seen sea or ocean before. Such privilege it was for him. It was like a once in a life time chance. He approached the cold water slowly only stopping for it to reach him the rest of the way. The water rose up over the sand and brushed its shapeless form across his paws.  Rei shivered and his tail flicked in delight.  He couldn't believe it. He was actually here standing upon a beach gazing out at the endless water. He wanted to dive into it but he restrained himself from doing so. He chuckled in delight. Now it was a matter of what he would do with such a privilege?
Yin landed upon Rei and rested up top on his back. It caught him off guard and Rei stiffened at the moment of surprise but relaxed when he realized who it was.
"Hey, Yin."He responded to the Bronze Stargoyle. "I forgot you came with me."
Yin fluttered her bronze wings. She didn't like being forgotten.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."He apologized to her. "I didn't mean to, I was just so caught up into the view."He paused to gaze at the sea for an instant. "Isn't it beautiful?"His voice was longing and he slowly started to drift away from reality.  
Yin flew from Requiem's back and circled the water. She cared not for the sea and could not share his fascination with it.

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/10/2008 8:44 PM

OOC: Sorry I ran out of Rping juice while typing this. D:

Requiem sighed heavily as he pulled back from the ocean. "Come on, Yin." He turned hesitantly away from the sea. "We can't be late or Juliet will have our hides." He paused only for Yin to comply and follow. She did.

Rei felt empty walking away from the sea how he wished he could stay longer. "You know what would be cool, Yin?" The Srargoyle looked at him as she flew besides him. "If someone were to offer us a chance to sail with them, even if it's just for a moment." His eyes lit up and he sounded hopeful. Yin rolled her eyes. He was like a obsessed fangirl who just wouldn't move on.

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Treece » 02/11/2008 6:43 PM

Chaotic flew up over the mountains and over the sea heading towards the beach. The waves were calm but still he flew lower to feel the cool breeze of the ocean moving. He looked ahead and noticed two pets on the beach. He groaned thinking that he would be alone on this trip to this place. He veered to the right and landed a couple hundred feet away from the tali and stargoyle. He feet were hot against the sand which made him uncomfortable but he managed.

He suddenly realized he was hungry and flew back up into the skies looking for a meal. He scanned the ocean floor and saw a school of fish swimming. Chaotic grinned. Don't think you're safe little ones. He circled the school as he went higher. When he reached the proper altitude he switched his body weight and dived down to the sea with his wings clinging tightly to his side. As he neared the sea he switched his body weight again, spread his wings and dived into the water. His right foot grabbed a fish and flew back to shore. Chaotic looked over to the Tali and Staregoyle. [i]Beat that. He thought to himself

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 255
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/12/2008 2:03 AM

It was Yin who first noticed something to their right. She gazed intently in the direction finally and watched as something swoop at the water. A Garudor? She finally identified the image. What would one be doing here? She fluttered her wings to get Rei's attention. "I know, I know." He only responded still dragging his way off the beach. She scowled soundlessly at him then bit his ear hard.

The Tali cried as he twisted his head back. "What was that for?!" He demanded from her. "I didn't do anything!"

She frowned at him and rolled her eyes. Maybe if he had a higher intelligence she would get along with him better.

Ignoring his words Yin yanked her head in the Garudor's direction.

"What?" He was baffled at her actions. His face contorting into an expression to match his confusion. She nodded in its direction again. He looked at her suspiciously before turning in that direction. "I don't know what you want?" He spoke to her. He fleeting looked in the direction not noticing a thing. "What am I supposed to be seeing-" He had started but stopped as he caught sight of the Garudor.

"Is that what I'm supposed to see?" He asked Yin. She nodded.

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Treece » 02/12/2008 8:19 PM

Chaotic settled himself into a tree and enjoyed the cool breeze coming off of the sea. He bit into his fish mercilessly. He closed his eyes as the morsel of fish slithered down his throat. "Nothing like a meaty fish." He said to himself. Through the leaves he looked at the two creatures on the beach. They had finally noticed him...not like he was hard to miss.

He cawed several times making his presence known. When he'd finished his meal he slowly flew down to the beach. As boredom set in, he decided to make hisself known to the creatures on the beach. He began his walk toward them...

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/12/2008 9:53 PM

Both of the two stopped as the heard the lone creature sound off. Rei turned back to Yin who smiled endlessly. Yin had always enjoyed the company of those who flew also. Obviously she would want to meet the Garudor. He on the other hand, cared not. She would most likely leave him by himself anyway and wander off with the Garudor.

Rei debated with himself whether he should leave right now and leave her to meet the other. But he knew if he did the others would be enraged.

"Fine, we can stay but, I'm telling Juliet it was your fault." He told Yin as they both watched the other come towards them.

She didn't care what he said and only brushed it off. Juliet liked her better anyway. Or so she thought.

They waited patiently for the other to arrive. Yin wondered if she should meet the Garudor the rest of the way but she couldn't make up her mind.

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Treece » 02/13/2008 5:09 PM

Immediately Chaotic felt slightly uncomfortable at how the two stood in wait for him. He ruffled up his feathers not only in anger but to make himself look considerably larger. When he reached them he wasted no time.

"My name is Chaotic. I am a Garudor." He studied them for a bit longer. His voice was deep, and showed every bit of powerfulness a voice could be capable of. He'd been hurt so much growing up that he gave up being nice. "You may want to know why I've come over to you, because personally I have no intention of befriending you, but my curiosity outweighs all. What brings you two to this city?" After he finished speaking he realized that his feathers were no longer ruffled, so he fluffed them up again for effect.

Before he let them answer though, Chaotic continued, "I'd also like to warn you to not try anything funny with me. I do bite." Chaotic then unfluffed his feathers and waited patiently for a response.

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/14/2008 1:00 AM

It was Rei who wasn't fond of Chaotic's greeting, Yin wasn't really bothered by it. She watched the Garudor with fascination.

Yin turned to Rei, was he going to introduce them to him? She waited impatiently and cocked her head. She'd make him regret it if he didn't. Requiem did happen to notice Yin stare at him intently. He didn't even have to bother with asking he already knew what she wanted. So he caved.
Maybe it'd move things along? Rei paused and glanced at the sea, or at least he'd have a reason to stay longer.

"We are,"He started as he once again slowly turned from the sea then looked at the Choas Garudor. "Well...I am, Requiem and she is Yin."He made gestures with his paw to indicate who was who even though it wasn't necessary. "As for why we're here, well let's just say it isn't any of your business."

Two eyes bore deadly into Rei's skull. He muttered something inaudible through clenched teeth before speaking to the Garudor again. "I suppose you can say we were sent to meet up with someone who happened to be here in  Jawan. But neither of us are in a hurry to see her, so we decided to visit the sea while in town."Rei spoke the truth but he left out the details. He flicked his ears and laid them flat against his head pointing forward. He wasn't curious but he felt as if Yin and he deserved to know why the Garudor was here. "So what brought you here?"Rei didn't care if his answer was simply I live here or I come here every day he only wanted somewhat of info in return.

Yin smiled welcomingly at Chaotic as she hopefully waited for a reply. Rei only yawned.

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Treece » 02/15/2008 12:54 AM

Chaotic nodded as he listened to what Rei was saying, but his feathers stood as high as possible when Rei said ...it isn't any of your business. but he quickly calmed down when he continued speaking. Chaotic let out a deep breath when Requiem finished speaking and it was his turn to talk.

He turned his head up to the sky and into the sun, "I came here hoping for some place beautiful and..." he eyed the two for a moment then returned his head skyward, "...some place quiet." He closed his eyes in thought, Dare I go on? He sighed and decided it was best to finish his story there. What would they care about my pain?

Chaotic then returned his attention to Rei, "Is it a close friend you are going to see?"

He looked to Yin realizing she had said nothing thus far, "Does she speak?"

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/15/2008 1:53 AM

OOC: Sorry for the short post.

Both Yin and Requiem listened to Chaotic's words. Rei thought it was strange the way he spoke. Almost as if he still had more to say. He waited for Chaotic to continue but when he asked them a few questions he realizied that the Garudor might not.

Rei laughed as Chaotic asked if Juliet was a close friend. "No, not really. Juliet the one we were supposed to see, is not really fond of anyone."
When Yin heard Chaotic ask about her she beamed with happiness but unfortunately could not answer for herself.
"No, she can't." Rei replied. He wasn't going to say more but if the Garudor wanted to know more he would tell. Yin didn't seem bothered by her being unable to talk instead she seemed used to it.

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Treece » 02/16/2008 1:14 PM

((OOC:)) Nonsense! Yours are amazing!

"Oh, interesting...I mean that she can't talk." Chaotic clacked his beak a few times unknowingly, he then cleared his throat. They seem nice, maybe I should loosen up a bit. He thought. He was unsure of what to say now. "Where are you guys from?"

Knowing the question might return to him, he finished by saying, "I'm from a very large pen located somewhere in Lambastia, there's many different enclosures for each of us..."

"When you're ready to go, would you mind that I follow you up to this Juliet person? I mean you can say no, I know I am just a stranger, and wasn't that nice..."

And I still don't plan on being nice either.

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/17/2008 1:50 AM

OOC: I disagree! :]
Lambastia... Yin pondered. He seemed nice so far but, what did he mean by 'interesting'? She wondered to herself but she doubted she ever find out.

Requiem withheld a laugh when Chaotic told where he was from.
Did he not like questions diverted at him? Rei probably would never know.
He answered both of the other's questions. "Where are we from is a bit difficult to answer. As I never really paid attention." Rei never had. It was never a problem because he always had someone else with him to find his way back or he never went far to the point he needed someone to help him back. He shrugged.
"As for your other question; Well I don't mind." Rei didn't even notice that he had said that. "But, when we do go we might take our time. You see, she isn't... how do I say this? Well... we're not very fond of her. She's extremely mean. I mean way beyond the way you acted. I wouldn't even know why you would want to come... though having you with us may make her a bit kinder... possibly."

Yin nodded in agreement at Rei's words. She had hoped he really had meant it about coming along.

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Treece » 02/17/2008 2:21 AM

((OOC:)) I made a couple typos but I corrected them in my last post just incase you didn't understand what was said. :D

Chaotic smiled a bit, "I love mean people, it fuels my anger. May I ask, is she human?" Chaotic pondered whether or not to withhold his next thought but decided it was not important to keep it to himself. "I love my owner, but many other humans seem to hate or be afraid of me." He spread his large wings and made a scary face to look like a monster. Ahh, I am getting too friendly! He thought. He abruptly tucked his wings in and stood straight.

"Whenever you're ready to leave than so am I, and if you two get tired then I can fly you both for a while." Chaotic cringed at his last words. "If I feel like that is." He added.

Chaotic looked at Yin, he was still fascinated that she did not speak. He wondered why she didn't. After a few minutes Chaotic realized he was still staring inquisitively. "Uhhh..." He slowly looked away and up into the sky and then down in the water. He began to head towards the beach silently.

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/17/2008 2:43 AM

OOC: No, I understood you perfectly. I edited my last post too because unfortunately my color thing kept messing up. I think next time I should hit preview first. X3

Requiem couldn't help but reflect Chaotic's smile. "Juliet, human? I think not. She's a dead Fellox (OOC: a.k.a. a concept Fellox... I was going to put her image in the first post but, I wasn't entirely sure if I was going to have her RP here... I think I'll add her image in a moment.)."   Rei looked strangly at the Garudor.
They feared him? He hesitated as he tried to think of Elliot's reaction. Now he couldn't help laugh. He almost fell to the floor struggling to keep himself together. "I think Elliot might try to hug you."
Yin fluttered her wings. That's what Elliot did to her when they first met.

"As for your offer," He started. "I'd love to accept but I think it might look a bit odd." His mind drifted towards the thought of a Garudor let alone Chaos, carrying a Tali. "As for Yin here, well, I don't think she'd get tired. I mean, she normally just perches on my back and let me do all the work." His face contorted in annoyance and he puffed up his chest as he took in a breath.
Yin had became aware of Chaotic's gawking as Rei responded to his offer.

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Treece » 02/17/2008 3:13 PM

A Fellox? Chaotic nearly shuddered at the thought. He continued his way down to the beach. He stepped into the water until it came up to his chest and began preening his feathers. Nothing made Chaotic as happy as cleaning himself. A fish brushed up against his scaly leg. He looked down into the blue sea and glared at it. He then looked over to Rei and Yin, "You two want some food before we go?"

Chaotic stepped out from the sea and returned to the two. He shook his body like a dog and stood waiting for his reply. He fluffed his feathers allowing the sun to dry underneath them. "Is Elliot your owner? I hope she is as nice as mine." A smile crept across his face. "She used to teach all of her new pets remedies and the healing properties of herbs and plants that we could find in our own pen." he sighed then looked down at the sand. It burned slightly beneath his feet.

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next