If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby Treece » 03/01/2008 12:19 AM

OOC: The University of Akron. :)

"Well I don't know. I'm a big fan of rabbit, if you know any delicious rabbit stews or something." His eyes widened in thought and he even imagined a rabbit scurrying across the ground in front of him.

He grinned slightly. Almost a devious smile. "Her herself being evil I could probably deal with..." He spread his wings and gave a big thrust downwards propelling himself up into the skies. He hovered by Rei but in such a way as to not disturb Yin. When he looked at her his own attitude changed. It was almost as if he was taken over by her aura. He shifted his gaze. The sun was now completely gone and the moon took full control of the sky. "I always dreamed I could touch the moon. I even tried on a few occasions. There is obviously a reason why birds don't fly into space." He smiled.

"Well, you lead the way sir. You know where to go. I'll be right behind you." Chaotic slowly brought himself to the ground after realizing that he was just wasting energy that he truly needed. The thought of the moon came back to mind. "Have you ever wanted to do something but couldn't?" He closed his eyes and memories of him being so high pained him to think of. He reopened them and looked down.

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 255
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/01/2008 1:20 AM

OOC: :D I know not where it is, but I have heard of that University.

"Hm," Rei perplexed. "I'm not sure if I could do rabbit stew. I don't really know how... But, I suppose I could try. I mean, it's just like making regular stew, only with rabbit." He cocked a smile up at Chaotic. "I guess it would work."

The moon? He turned to the floating sphere and gazed upon it. Was it really so intriguing?
"Yeah," He paused. "Wait, what?" He questioned the Garudor. He wasn't so sure what he had meant by him being able to deal with Juliet. "If... you say so..." He hesitantly spoke. "I still don't think anyone could get along with Juliet. Who knows, I could be wrong." Yin twitched on Rei's back. He wondered what she was dreaming about. If she even was dreaming, that is. Yin continued on twitching, but it soon elapsed and she went back to her peaceful slumber. Rei turned back to Chaotic. "Haha. I think there is too."

Rei beamed slowly. "Alright! Then off we shall go." He trampled forward. Heading his way to where the Fellox currently resided. He wondered why she was there anyway. Then Chaotic hit home with his question.
Rei nearly stopped in his tracks, but he did not. Instead he continued walking along. Hi head lowered and forward. "Yeah..." Rei started. "I wanted to-" He trailed off. He wasn't sure if he should continue. Chaotic had already told of what he wanted, so it was only polite if Rei answered back. But, wasn't it the Garudor's free will and his own choice to say it in the beginning. He hesitated. "...to sail on the seven seas." He laughed dryly. "But, it's only a silly dream."

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Treece » 03/04/2008 5:36 PM

"I might not be able to get along with Juliet, but it's always fun to fight." His voice tapered off at the end. He knew he had destructive and evil tendencies, but everyone knew that about his kind? Right? He dug his feet deep into the sand, and when he attempted to start walking he completely forgot that he did it and nearly tripped.

After righting himself again, he smiled letting out a slight chuckle. "Sail? As in a boat? Like the pirates on TV that the humans watch? With the peg legs and eye patches? 'Arr Matey!'" Chaotic nearly died with laughter. He then remembered how silly his own dream was and straightened up. "But uh, you know, that's a good idea. Maybe if we're still hanging out together we should do it. Definitely."

He cleared his throat and quickly to the skies. He flew far ahead of them and searched the span of the area for a place that looked livable. He grew bored and instead watched the two make the trek towards him.

ImageImage
~Treece~
*Pristine*
Treece
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 255
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/06/2008 1:25 AM

Rei couldn't stop the laughter from erupting. Though he wasn't entirely sure what he was laughing about, the idea of them two fighting or watching the Garudor nearly trip. Either way, he still laughed. Maybe it was both. "I bid you luck with that." He resided in saying. Rei wouldn't' want to point out Chaotic nearly tripping, it would have been rude... or at least he thought it would have been.

"[...] Yeah." He wasn't enthusiastic. "It sounds like fun." His tail sank lower and his feet became heavier to lift, almost as if he forced himself into a slump. Though he still continued to walk at his normal pace. The only difference was he held himself lower and dragged his feet. His dream always depressed him. "Major fun."
Yin twitched and then turned to her side. She was only shifting in her position. Her mind filled with silly thoughts that tended to invade her mind when she slept. Sometimes, she would wake up in a rush with chocked breath and a silent cry. Other times, she would end up waking up with things she wanted to tell; though, she always ended up not being able to. Essentially, her mornings were always the worst for the Stargoyle.

Rei walked silently. With Chaotic flown ahead and Yin fast asleep, there was no one with him to keep him busy. Just him, himself, and his thoughts. Not exactly something he wanted to be with.
Rei let out a closed sigh. It whistled, only a little, but enough to alert him of the noise he made.

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/29/2008 2:09 AM

OOC: Tis alright Treece. x3 At least I know you're not dead.

Rei walked on, dragging his legs with each step. It seemed he too, was starting to get tired. He glanced back at Yin who still was asleep. How can she get heavier and heavier each second? He sighed exasperated.
The Hollow Tali looked ahead, no longer sighting Chaotic.
Where did he go? He wondered while his eyes gazed over his surroundings. No sight for the Garudor appeared. He yawned. It seemed sleep started to egg at him.
Forgetting about the other, even if it was for a moment, he slowly continued on. "Yin," Rei spoke. "Yin I think we're almost there." The Stargoyle moved and glanced blankly up. Her eyes started ahead before she lay back down.
"Fine," Requiem retorted. "Don't care, whatever." He snorted at her. It seemed he truly was going to have to walk alone. And so he did.

(Lamely put excitation of my pets. :3)

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous