If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Training((Open))

Postby Celtic » 02/16/2008 8:42 PM

Cursed Albie

Name:Searaflame
Female

Cursed Sahound

Name:Fini
Male

Cursed Fenling

Name:Oerya
Female

"C'mon guys!", a cheery looking small girl said. Her name was Fontai and her older sister Charlie had asked her to train these three pets. "Oh bother", she muttered as she saw them going out to play in the sea. "GUYS!", she shouted commanding like adn immediatly the intimidated pets came forth, meekly.
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Celtic » 02/16/2008 8:47 PM

{2}

The cursed fenling, Oerya, nuzzled the substitute trainer affectionately while Fine and Searaflame just stood behind her, "C'mon lets go!", she muttered and started walking along the sand with her bare feet. Fontai kept her hands on all of them to keep them from fighting for attention. "Now now, no need for that", Fontai would say when two of them would start fighting eachother for a full hand.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 02/16/2008 8:53 PM

{3}

Fontai stopped walking as they neared the shore at high tide. "Lets g swimming", she said thinking how better a way to bond then to go swimming? Fontai ran out into the water with the pets caustiously following at a much much slower pace. Fini was braver well he acted like it so his speed was a little bit faster untill he got neck highthen he stopped refuseing to go farther. Oerya seemed to tease him by going farther as did Searaflame. Soon it was a race to Fontai, who was contently swimming about 10 feet away encouraging them.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/16/2008 11:02 PM

OOC: I hope you don't mind me joining?

Imageand Elliot (myself).

A young teen with pitch black hair stride upon the beach, within her arms was a young Kodile. Elliot watched the waves roll to and fro upon the sand. The sound was so relaxing she believed she could just fall asleep. "Isn't it nice here, Soda?" She asked the Kodile. The one named Soda did not respond. Instead he watched the waves with her but in a grueling manner.

Elliot laughed. "I guess that means your hungry?"
The Kodile squirmed.
"I'll take that as a yes." She kneeled onto the sand, setting down Soda and sliping off the small backpack she had on. Elliot zipped open the pack and rummaged through it. Now where is the candy? She asked to herself. Her hand hit a small bag and she took hold of it while pulling it out. Inside the bag was a variety of small candies; from chocolates to sour bits. She turned to the Kodile. "Well here it is Soda..." She was about to hand it over but something in the water caught her attention. The Kodile whined as he waited for the candy.

Elliot noticed in the water figures swimming in the water. She watched them. What/who would be swimming?

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Celtic » 02/16/2008 11:26 PM

((Naw I don't mind))

{4}

FOntai laughed at the silly game they were playing and splashed 'em! Apparently they didn't like that....So as the poor girl swam for her life Oerya stopped for a moment to see another on the beach and soon had everyone else curious. "Rrrrrr", she grumbled and started back towards shore. "Now where are you going?", Fontai pondered aloud and followed slowly behind her creatures. "Oery! Hold up!", she called seeing that the little girl couldn't keep up with the ever increasing pace. The cursed Fenling looked back agitated at how slow the trainer was going! "Thanks!", Fontai muttered as she caught up with them, breathless.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/17/2008 1:04 AM

OOC: Thanks. -huggles- :] Also sorry for the short post. >> I had difficulties.

Elliot stood still ignoring Soda as he continued on whining, when she noticed the figures coming towards her. He seemed to get infuriated each second she more she made him wait.
Finally Elliot was able to make out the figures: A Cursed Albie, a Cursed Sahound, a Cursed Feling and a lone girl. She was perplexed as to why they were here. Then again, who was she to say they couldn't be here? So Elliot brushed it off.
She watched them come towards her wondering if she had distrubted something?

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 02/17/2008 9:43 AM

{5!}

(( =D ))

Finally, they reached shore. WEll it felt like finally. "Oerya! Fini! Searaflame! Stop! we aren't to disturb people!", she called losing her last nerve. Fontai gently caught Oerya by the scruff and also caught Fini. But Searaflame being the devil that she was escaped and ran to the Kodile. "ARRG!", she muttered under her breath and ran to go get her.
        Searaflame got to the Kodile and grumbled seeing it wasn't interesting as she thought. "I'm so sorry!", Fontai said to the girl sitting there, 'Searaflame just isn't the most loyalist pet around!". "Seara! Come over here", she commanded ruthlessly to her disobediant pet who came over meekly and that caused Oerya and Fini to stay where they were too.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/17/2008 3:36 PM

Elliot watched the scene in amusement. The three pets reminded her of someone but who was it?

"It's quite alright." Elliot responded hearing the girl apologize. "They didn't do anything harmful. But, it should be I who apologizes. I didn't mean to interrupt what was going on." She looked over the group; They seemed friendly.

Soda was about to attack Elliot. He growled a warning, his last, as he crouched forward. The teen finally took notice of the Kodile. She reached forward and set down the bag of candy in front of his face. "Sorry to keep you waiting Soda." She laughed quietly as the Kodile instantly grabbed the bag and tore into it.
Another wave crashed onto the sand. "Oh, and I'm Elliot by the way, but please, call me Elli." She told the group before her. She always forgot to introduce herself first. "And this is Soda." She made a small gesture towards the Kodile who was wolfing down candies three at a time. He'll get sick if he doesn't slow down. Elliot thought to herself.

Elli gazed upwards to the sky before returning back towards the group. "If it's alright for me to ask, what brings you guys here?"

Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 02/18/2008 11:35 AM

"Oh I'm Fontai and these are my pets, Searaflame", Fontai pointed to the albie, "Oerya", she gestured the cursed fenling, "and Fini, the sahound. Nice to meet you. We're here just because I wanted to train with my pets", Fontai smiled brightly and sat down where she was standing and her pets noticing the change of mood in the master-of-the-moment came over and snuggled with her.

((Sorry short post))

{6}

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/18/2008 3:40 PM

OOC: Not a problem. This one might be short also. :/

"Nice to meet you all too." Elliot smiled warmingly.

She joined the girl on the sand but diagonal from her. "To train your pets? Is there a specific reason? Or you just thought it would be fun?" She seemed like she was prying and Elli did notice that fact, but she was curious. She continued on speaking, "I didn't know people trained their pets on the beach. Then again, I guess it would be a great idea." Her eyes traved over the many obstacles that a beach could produce.

Kodile was still chowing down on the candy when Elliot reached over and brushed a few candy wrappers and pieces that were stuck to his face. She thpught about giving him some more candy. So she once again dug into her pack and brought out another bag, but then she hesitated. Would they want some? It would be rude of her not to offer so she held out the bag. "Would you guys like some candy?" Elliot wouldn't have mind if they wanted some. She did have more in her bag anyway.

Edit: OOC: Sorry I keep forgetting this: Post: 4
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 02/19/2008 4:49 PM

((Not that short... ^-^))

"Well, I don't like forests and I can't stray to far from home, hmph, and they like it out here", Fontai replied instantly and then her pets shook their heads no to the candy. Not very adventurous were they? she thought and also shook her head no. "Well why 'r you here then?", she questioned the girl.

{7}

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/19/2008 8:09 PM

OOC: I thought it might have been when I was typing it.

Elliot didn't understand why she wouldn't like the forest. She shrugged it off it didn't really matter. "That bites." She responded. "I mean about you not able to go very far."
Elliot hesitated. There really wasn't much of a reason she was here for. "Um... well," She didn't know how to answer the girl's question. "There's not much of a reason. I'm... just here." She extended a hand to show off the beach for emphasis for her words. "I guess you can say I just wanted to show Soda here, the beach." She smiled weakly. It wasn't the greatest reason but hopefully it would do. She noticed the group shake their heads, so she casually handed it to Soda. He gratefully accepted and attacked the bag with an open mouth, tearing into it's plastic barrier.

Edit: (OOC: I keep forgetting the post count! DX) Post: 5

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 02/20/2008 5:35 PM

"Well...Ok", Fontai muttered and stood back up again. "Oerya, Flame, Fini", she murmured sharply and they came instantly to order. "Well, I'll be right back, I was going to teach them to be obiedient without sharp words", Fontai beamed at Elli and ran over to the coast line with her pets in tow. Fini yawned loudly and laid down, untill he got the "evil eye" then he stood up and shrunk back behind Searaflame.

{8}

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 02/20/2008 7:14 PM

{9}

Fontai softened her eyes and stepped back a few steps and started with a simple and sweet, "Come 'ere!", no consent. They looked at each other for a couple of seconds before trotting for her. She rewarded them with a scratch and a hug. "Sit!", her voice was just as sweet but this time they didn't even try. THi will be a looooong day, she thought and repeated herself.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 02/20/2008 8:05 PM

OOC: I died trying to write this into a longer post. DX I think this is as far as it would extend.

Elli watched in amusement. Just watching the group made her wish to join in.
She turned towards Soda and softly spoke, "Would you like to trian too?" He glared at her. Training just wasn't in his blood. He would rather pass the day away sleeping.
Elliot sighed. She knew she could have forced him, but she decided against that. She wouldn't allow him to be forced to do something. She hesitated, looking out of the corner of her eye she watched him. A crooked smile spread upon her lips. But, maybe he would change his mind later on.

Edit: Gosh darn! Why can't I remember this! -smacks head- Post: 6

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Next