If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Loyalty(open to celticdragon1350)

Postby Jackrussel_luvr » 03/01/2008 9:23 AM

ImageArunduilGet your own Evelon Pet Today!
ImageKataraGet your own Evelon Pet Today!

Jekera waited impatiently for Cassie to Arrive. Her Albies, Arunduil and Katara, played around fooloishly in the shallow water of the beaches. Jekera sat down, pushing back her golden waves, and waited for what seemed like hours.
Jackrussel_luvr
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 118
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/01/2008 9:26 AM

((Hey, I got a breeding room set up Allie! For a boy hydrokuhna please? It's my arkuhna in there))

Cassie appeared out of no where, and sat gracefully beside her friend, Jekera. "My pets should be coming soon!", she said gleefully, and gazed longingly out at the sea. "Wanna swim?", she said carefully.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/01/2008 9:35 AM

ImageImage

The yonyoo and the sahound came up quickly, and takled the two albies, causing Cassandra-Lynn to laugh. "Seerkiti, Flicker!", that's no  way to greet others!", She added with a wink to her pets.

((Sorry for the crappy short posts!))

{2}

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jackrussel_luvr » 03/01/2008 9:43 AM

I'll find your breeding room!

"Sure! we can swim! Let's go! " Jekera splashed into the cool water, Laughing, she splashed Cassie. "Come on!"
Jackrussel_luvr
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/01/2008 9:51 AM

((Heyy, Allie whenever your not role-playing, put it in brackets or parentheses please!))

"I' coming, Guys! Swimmin' time!", She called and ran after Jekera. She dove in laughing and dunked Jekera's head under water. Her flaming red hair, was more a brown now then it was red and she was getting everyone wet, with her tosseing it to get out of her face!

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jackrussel_luvr » 03/01/2008 5:42 PM

Jekera giggled, Then splashed Cassie again. Her golden hair also changed to a brown once it got wet. Arunduil then decided to join in, He ran around in circles, his tail flying wildly, and got both girls completely soaked. Katara soon joined, and both Albies played until they were exausted.
Jackrussel_luvr
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/01/2008 7:49 PM

Seerkiti and Flicker exauhsted like the Albies and lay on their backs on the beach panting. They were best friends and did almost everything as if they were twins! Soon Cassie gave up on the water fight and panted, like her pets, as she walked back to the beach. "Well, that was fun!", she gasped to Jekera.

((Still looking for a lucain! By the way))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/02/2008 10:12 AM

((I've got a lucain by the way! Help me decide! Go to my advertisement page okay? Tell me if you like the male or female better))

Flicker shook herself, causing Seerkiti to shake as well. "Aw, Guys! Cut that out", she yelped at her pets smiling the whole time and she move away from the glistening drops of water coming from the pet's coats.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jackrussel_luvr » 03/02/2008 5:42 PM

Arunduil and Katara were soon tired and wandered onto the beach, followed by Jekera. They too, laid on their backs. Jekera sat in the sun to dry out. Soon, all three were sleeping soundly.
Jackrussel_luvr
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/02/2008 5:53 PM

Cassie heard the soft snoring and laid down herself, and fell asleep watching the sun slowly fade...

((Nevermind, I want the male more...))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jackrussel_luvr » 03/02/2008 9:03 PM

Jekera awoke to Katara licking her face. "Stop it!" She laughed, pushing her pet away. Arunduil appeared with a mouthfull of fresh fish. "Well," Jekera said, "I guess breakfast won't be a problem!" She got up, stretched, and began to prepare a fire. When the fire was done, she placed the fish over it and let them cook, the aroma drifting with the breeze.
Jackrussel_luvr
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/02/2008 10:31 PM

Cassie awoke to the deliscouise smell of fish. She walked up behind Jekera and grabbed her shoulder, causing her to jump, "Have I missed breakfast?", she smiled at her frind and heard her pets snoring their lives away farther down the beach. Chuckling, she sat gracefully down.

((...You know Talking is allowed, JK))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jackrussel_luvr » 03/03/2008 7:23 PM

How's the new lucain?!?!He's very pretty!!!!!

"actually," Said Jekera, putting a fresh fish on a plate. "you're just in time!" She handed the plate to Cassie, then sat dow to eat her own fish. "mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Arunduil and Katara were eating nearby.
Jackrussel_luvr
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/03/2008 8:27 PM

((Allie! Not to be naggish or anything *wink* But when you're talking to me put it in OOC or parentheses!!!!!! lol  He's not to bad. Very pretty *drools*))

"Why, Thank You", she said politely and took her plate; which was gone in a matter of moments. Her pets finally awoke and yawning came to the "table" "Food!", their eyes seemed to beg. "Oh you'll get yours!", Cassie replied and cuffed their ears affectionately.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jackrussel_luvr » 03/06/2008 6:27 PM

"Here," Jekera laughed and handed Cassie's pets a plate. "Here's yours, so don't bother us anymore!" Arunduil and Katara looked up and stared hungrily at The other pet's plates. "Oh stop!" Jekera pretended to be mad. "You have your own!" and they turned back to their own plates.
Jackrussel_luvr
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Next