If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Jawan Beach

Postby Wildpath » 03/13/2008 6:49 PM

Sky Blue circled around the beach below her. She had just come from the southern more part of Barakka after a strange encounter with some other creatures. Animals will be animals. She thought stopping in the air and turning sharply towards the ground in a dive. The wind ruffled her fur as she descended faster and faster. At the last moment she opened her wings and pulled back, landing gracefully on her feet.

Sky scanned the almost practically empty beach. She walked along the beach, the sun was on the verge of setting. It had taken her a while to get her, but she made it before nightfall luckily. She stopped and, taking her time, layed down the soft sand, paws in front of her and her back legs tucked under her. She layed her head down and began to sun bathe.
[center]

Zoo Pen~Human Characters

Image[/center]
Wildpath
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 76
Donate

Postby pipp_the_dragon » 04/10/2008 1:58 PM

Blazer (male) 2yrs.

Lilain (lii-laan) (female) 5yrs.

Image[br]Terrance (ter-en-s) (male) 7yrs.

A poke came from behind her.  "BOO!" Yelled a smaller than average Fenling.  "Brother leave her alone! Sorry miss my brother has issues." "Do NOT! Lain your the one who has the issues!! As the two Fenlings fought Sky watched their every move.  "OK so Terrance is the one with issues I really don't care Lets just go home!" Said the vary worn out Lilain.
pipp_the_dragon
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby pipp_the_dragon » 04/10/2008 1:58 PM

Blazer (male) 2yrs.

Lilain (lii-laan) (female) 5yrs.

Image[br]Terrance (ter-en-s) (male) 7yrs.

A poke came from behind her.  "BOO!" Yelled a smaller than average Fenling.  "Brother leave her alone! Sorry miss my brother has issues." "Do NOT! Lain your the one who has the issues!! As the two Fenlings fought Sky watched their every move.  "OK so Terrance is the one with issues I really don't care Lets just go home!" Said the vary worn out Lilain.
pipp_the_dragon
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Malus » 04/21/2008 5:18 PM

I snorted as I flapped my wings in the sky. I noticed some delicious looking creatures down there. Licking my lips, I got a closer look. Not exactly on the menu. Listening to their conversation. I flapped down and landed on the ground with a thud. Lost perhaps? Maybe I could give you directions and perhaps a ride. I am Malus. The Battleheart/ I said.
<center>ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
My Zoo - Journal
Malus
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 72
Donate