If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Two hearts, one seperated by lost love [Private]

Postby Matt » 03/26/2008 2:23 PM

Captain Crispin

The fall orange male padded up and down the beach, his paws sinking deeper and deeper into the sand. His two tails swooshed slowly behind him, in rythm with the sea breeze. He was seeing someone.... a girl. Lleia.... his caretaker had mentioned her. She said that she was like.... Whisper. Whisper.... no one will ever replace you.... He thought to himself. Letting go of the flowers in his hands, he sat down. He was in his original form now. Nobody would think he was one of them now.... in this.... evelon.... How he missed Mistmantle. He missed Arran's tricks, Tay's laughter, Needle's kindness, and.... Urchin. He missed him most of all. His young friend, who'd been there with him. He'd gone through the mists to save him.... and he'd tried to save Whisper. In that moment, Crispin made up his mind. I'm going back.

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 03/26/2008 3:10 PM

[center]Image
Lleiadith, Dingo/Shadebane Lucain

The female Lucain had managed to get away from her father after he had received the note from her grandmother.  Pah, house arrest!  She would never settle for that.  She had told that fool of a grandmother of hers the truth.  She was a fool for being on the Imperialist side of the war.  She had laughed at her father when he laid down the terms and she'd walked right out.  She was ever so defiant.

When she'd tried to sneak out, Fire gave her a reason to be out and about.  "Go to Jawan.  There should be someone there waiting to meet you." The Fenling-girl had said.  Oddly enough, Lleia would have gone to Jawan anyhow.  She loved it out there.  When her eyes fell onto Cripsin, she smiled.  Oh, she liked him already.  He seemed like the type that didn't settle too easily for rules.  She approached him boldly, her tails flicking about.

"Hello there." She said, smiling.

{5}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

2 - Oh, this is going well

Postby Matt » 03/26/2008 3:32 PM

Crispin looked up to see a bold shadebane female. Seeing as he was still in his.... other-worldly form, he turned to his lucain side. "Hello. You must be Lleia?" He said, a small grin on his face. Oh, she deffinitly was like Whisper. Intelligent, but not prissy. More.... outgoing. Didn't stand for any rules. Would rather play war than dollys. Perfect. He thought to himself. He got up quietly and padded over to the femme. "So, do you like Evelon?" This would have startled most, having just met. But to Crispin it seemed like the easiest question in the world. And the easiest answer. No.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 03/26/2008 3:47 PM

Lleia smiled ruefully.  "I am indeed Lleia.  My full name is Lleiadith, but... I prefer Lleia, actually." She said, sitting down.  When he asked her if she liked Evelon, she scoffed.  "Please.  Evelon is the LAST place in the WORLD that I want to be.  I have several... issues here." She said.

In her mind, "issues" didn't even begin to define it.  It was more like a case of complete and total honest case of family feud.  She disliked her father--her whole father's family, actually--and she had no connections with her mother's family.  Just as well.

"Do you like Evelon?  I'm guessing, though, that you don't." She said.

{6}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 03/26/2008 4:12 PM

"No. I don't. I'd rather live in a National extinct museaum." He said, with a slight scoff at the end. Trusting this new female completely, he blurted ut his plans. "I'm... going back to Mistmantle. It's were I used to live. I... miss my.... 'family'. They're not really my family, but they seeem like it to me." He was silently thinking of taking her with him, but he was battling in his own mind. She'll never fit in! But I like her! But she's a lucain! So? You're a s-q-u-i-r-r-e-l. And? You're the rightul king! So? She can be my queen! While this was going on, he didn't even realize he was switching back and forth from lucain to Crispin, the squirrel king of Mistmantle.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 03/26/2008 4:53 PM

Lleia looked curiously at Crispin as he kept switching forms.  "Mistmantle, hmm?  I've never heard of it before... Please tell me it's as far away from Evelon as I can get.  I need to get away from here." She said.  "I'm trying to get away from my grandmother who is an overzealous Imperialist who refuses to embrace the eventual outcome of their futile invasion." She said.  "In fact, I don't really even 'have' a family.  I mean, by blood I do, but... not in my mind." She said.  "Any chance you'd be willing to take me to this land of Mistmantle?" She asked hopefully.

{7}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 03/26/2008 5:06 PM

His form stopped switching when she asked him this. He blurted out a large "Yes!" and ran up to her. "I've already got travel worked out. Do you mind riding swans?" He said, a sheepish look on his face. He was in full lucain form, but his sword had trainsformed into a large version. It now was in a holester on his belt around his middle. What I mean is, Ieft Mistmantle by water. If you leave by water, you can never come back through water. This is because Mistmantle is surrounded by, what they call, the mists. It blocks Mistmantle from wrong-doers. So, the only way for me to return.... is air."

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 03/26/2008 5:24 PM

Lleia was startled slightly by the "Yes!", but she smiled all the same.  "I don't mind at all.  It sounds rather intriguing, this Mistmantle you speak of." She said.  Her eyes were glowing mischievously as she said, "Lead the way, Crispin.  I can't believe I'm finally gonna get away from this place..." She grinned as her tails swished around.

{8}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 03/26/2008 5:30 PM

Crispin's tails waggled gratefully, and he started galloping towards a forest on the horizon opposite the beach. "Come on! I know some swans in Roraldi Forests that can help us!"

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 03/26/2008 5:55 PM

Llei smiled as she dashed after him, her tails streaming behind her.  "Away we go!  I shall follow you anywhere, Crispin." She said, her eyes gleaming once again as she came up beside him.  Now this was a Lucain she was definitely admiring, and one that was more like her and not like her family--monstrously large, it was--and she was grateful that she had escaped to meet this Lucain.

{9}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 03/26/2008 6:03 PM

Crispin had reached the edge into Roraldi, and sniffed the grond. Getting a lead on the swans scent, he realized something. They were descendants from.... Whitewings! Success! He ran into the forest, smiling along the way.

{Wanna continue in Roraldi?}

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate