If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby Yomegami » 05/28/2008 3:15 PM

((Sorry about the crappy post, but I'm kinda short on inspriation right now...))

Forza remained still. Well, he may had smiled a little as the slynx drifted downwards, but that was the only movement he made.

The slynx was probably on the way out, but she refused to give up and die. She latched herself onto his side, something that caused only mild discomfort on the Werebetta's part.

No matter how long it took, he would stay still until the slynx's fight had left her.

((I'd like to finish this up before too long, as I have another RP to join with the 'betta. Hopefully, that's OK with you.))
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4526
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 05/28/2008 7:16 PM

((Yeah, this is getting fairly long, but I don't want her to die X3;; ))

'What is he doing?'  She noticed he was no longer thrashing or grabbing at her.  In fact, he wasn't moving at all.  Should she try and make a desperate run for the shore?  If she was extremely lucky she could make it.  Would he chase her if she did try?  Ahh, why did she think about things so thoroughly!?

Much to her surprise and joy, feeling began to return ever so slowly into her back legs.  The feeling, however, she could live without.  The abuse that her legs had put up with...she was feeling the pain now.  She tested her nerves in her legs to see if they could move.  She managed to bend her aching legs.  In pain she was, but she was glad she wasn't permanently paralyzed as she had previously thought.  Her luck was beginning to change for the better.  A choking pain in her throat painfully reminded her of her situation.  If she was going to give it a shot, she needed to do so now.  She figured, either way she would die, but with this plan and her restored movement of her legs, there was a chance of survival.

Enduring the pain, she lifted her legs up and jabbed them into the werebetta's side, releasing her grip as she did so.  Like a fish, she skimmed through the water towards shore.  As her speed began to slow, she did her best to maneuver her limbs in a swimming motion, hoping to gain more ground before she hit the bottom.  She gave a weak smile as she watched the shore come closer with every second.  Having no hard force around her to cause conflict, her body's last energy sources were prolonged.

She felt as though she was about to explode with joy once she felt sand through her paws.  She had reached the sand slope once more.  It was extremely fortunate her hind legs had become a useful tool in her escape rather than a hindrance.  Now with the help of her hind quarters once more, she was able to scramble upon the shore, gasping for air.  As she took in the fresh air, her lungs ached as well.  Once she was sure she reached a safe distance from the water, she allowed her body to collapse into the warm sand and rest.

{22}

((I hope I didn't switch up the end too much and seem unfair about the outcome...but this way I get to keep her slightly alive and you can join another RP with him if you post next as the last post =3;; ))
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Yomegami » 05/29/2008 9:11 AM

Forza continued to stay still, even as the pain in his side increased. When it subsided, however, he opened his eyes - and stared, dumbfounded, as the slynx swam off. Too surprised to even snap his jaws in her direction, he remained where he was until the slynx was out of the sea.

Then, he thought angrily to himself: You idiot! You actually thought standing still was a good idea, but noooooo, what you did was give the dang slynx the strength to make it to shore.

While going after the slynx was out of the question, Forza had to say something.

He swam to the surface, and poked his head out of the water, looking for the slynx.

Upon seeing her, he yelled "YOU'RE DANG LUCKY YOU GOT AWAY, YOU OVERGROWN RAT! HOPE TO HECK WE DON'T MEET AGAIN!"

With that, he dived back down, and swam off. Soon, no more could be seen or heard of the monstrous werebetta.
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4526
Donate

Previous