If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby Ghostlily » 07/27/2008 9:53 PM

Roan let out a little sigh, leaning against the back of the chair. He was still in his suit, but they looked enough like shorts when worn with his shirt it made little difference. He watched the door close, and wondered if Clea could manage going through the whole night without collapsing. She had drunk quite a lot...She didn't seem too tipsy though, as she walked into her room, and he had faith that she wouldn't injure herself. Well hopefully. Clea didn't seem too clumsy.

Felliper frowned playfully. "I'm not a bad dri--OH MY GOSH, METEOR!" he cried, pretending to swerve as the little rocket ship started to move back and forth gently. "Ooo, we better go to lightspeed! Else we'll never make it there before the next meteor shower starts!" Felliper noticed a few people inside the resturant staring. Hey, if they were boring, that was their fault. Grinning like an idiot, Felliper waved to them. They didn't seem too impressed.

{49--38}
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Postby Ghostlily » 09/10/2008 6:54 PM

[[Double post, I know. But I pretty much remember you're other post, so I'll just go ahead and post my own reply. I don't want to make you repost again. If you think I might have left something out, just tell me. ^^]]

Roan waited patiently for Cleacaria to return, his eyes gazing around the room while she changed. When she came back out, he cast a quick glance at her, noticing the fact that she was now wearing pajamas. And he still had his swim suit on for shorts. At least he had the shirt.
He noticed the fact that Cleacaria seemed to be still under the effect of the wine. Smirking, he murmured, "Perhaps you've learned your lesson?" he said with a grin. "Maybe next time you won't drink so much?" She was so amusing. "And...don't worry about the clothes...I'm quite fine right now, thank you."

Felliper grinned, swaying with the last motions of the rocket ship. "Ah, oh well," he said, as the rocket stopped. "We might as well get something to eat now that we've just traveled to the moon and back and just avoided crashing into a giant meteor." He hopped out of the little machine and waited for Naiz to follow him, still grinning widely from ear to ear. His deep blue eyes sparlked with amusement, for this was easily becoming the best night of his life.

[50--39]
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Previous