If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby Icy Rose » 05/14/2008 10:04 PM

Clea sighed as she stood up. Right in front of him. She knew it. She was going to have to do it. Get touchy. Urgh. "FYI, I've never had the perfect family life either! Oh wait! I never had a family! I grew without a family! Al is pretty much my only family! I never go to Icy because I can never be around her!" Aw, man. She did it. She knew she would. "I hope you know, I didn't ask you for anything, I didnt ask you about your family or anything!" The words litterally just hissed their way out of her mouth, as soon her eyes began to water lightly.

Naiz stood there. Silent as a rock. She didn't do anything. He was number 453. She sat there, looking petrified. Ohmigod. She couldn't believe it. She kept on staring at him.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

find me on the discord if you wanna chat!
Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 558
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 05/15/2008 4:32 PM

Roan watched, his face stone-like and cold. Seriousness took over his features with a tight grip, as if it refused to let go. He let Clea talk, let her rant, let her get it out. He'd say his part once she was done. And once she was, he stood up, and stared down into her eyes, his own intense and sharp. Cleacaria would find no sympathy in those eyes.
"Let me ask you something," he said, calmly. "What's worse--to never have a family, and never know what it is, and never have to know what you're missing? Or to watch it be torn away from you and destroyed by one you thought you loved, after just having a taste of what it's like to have a real family for the first time in your life?"

Felliper stared breathless, waiting for a response. But none came. Naiz didn't reply, and that worried Felliper. Was Naiz angry with him? Did she hate him now, even more?
"Naiz...please don't be angry with me...I'm really sorry that I didn't tell you right away...I just...I mean...I..." Felliper was struggling on words, trying to find ones that fit together right. But none seemed to go together...
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Postby Icy Rose » 05/15/2008 7:45 PM

She couldn't take it anymore. Her heart felt cracked, and as he talked to her, more and more tears flooded out of her eyes. As she stared up at him, she finally shoved him away, and walked right up back, opened the door, walked out, closed it, and left him in there alone. "We are going back." She announced, with tears still in her eyes. She walked to the front of the boat, still in her bikini, as she sat on the floor, and stared at the sea as Al turned around back to shore. "Omigod. I knew this would happen. This is why I choose for me just to keep as a reasearcher. What the hell is wrong with you?" she said outloud to herself, lightly.

As soon as Felliper stopped, memroies flooded her. In the next fifteen seconds, everything flooded back. She jumped up onto Felliper, expecting to roll him over. "OMIGOD"

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 05/16/2008 9:35 PM

Roan didn't flinch upon seeing Cleacaria's tears. His usual almost emotionless self blocked out any feeling. But, this time, it failed. As Roan watched Clea go back on deck, he sighed heavily. A small part of him knew he shouldn't have done that. A small part of him wanted to go to her...And a small part of him reminded him of his other sister...the one he loved...
"Shall I do this for you then, Wro?" Roan murmured softly. Although he hated his sister Sahnua...he felt a strong affection for Wroquistex, even if he hadn't grown up with her. Sighing, Roan climbed up the steps and moved to where Clea was.
"Cleacaria..." he murmured. "I know I've hurt you...and I'm sorry...Do you accept my apology?" Roan really wasn't good with the whole love-y thing, but he'd try.

Felliper let out a surprised cry of "Hey, wait!" and rolled playfully on his back. Naiz wasn't mad with him...she was happy...or at least, he hoped this was her 'happy' reaction and not her 'I'm gonna kill you' reaction. "Do you forgive me? I really am sorry...I didn't want you to get mad at me...again..." Felliper grinned, almost a bit sheepishly.
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 05/16/2008 11:00 PM

Cleacaria sat there, staring at the waves as a dock came up. It wasn't the one they boarded on, it just seemed like where they were going. Have they really be on this boat that long? She sighed and then stood up, turning around to see Roan. Her heart pounded, as she stared at him before he started talking. As he finished, a smirk glided up on her face, as she stood inches from him, as she raised a hand and moved a string of hair from her face. "Admis." She said cooly. She accepted his apolgy. In french. Even though he probably didn't get that at all. Even though with red eyes, as she stood there for atleast a heartbeat for glided past him, as they made the dock. She air-kissed Al, and then looked at Naiz and Felliper, and decided to leave them alone, just said a word. "C'mon!" She said happily to them.

Naiz tumbled with him, feeling so happy. Why hadn't she noticed this earlier? She could tell that Felliper was 453? She felt so horrible. But then again..he didn't tell her until now. Oh ya, she got her memory back kinda quickly. Short turm memory loss. Naiz looked at him happily. "Well o'course I'm not mad!" She said, as Cleacaria walked by, as she looked behind her, waiting for Roan to come along. "C'mon." She said to Felliper. getting off him and flying off.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 05/18/2008 4:05 PM

Well, Roan didn't know much of other languages, but Cleacaria's change in emotion told him she had probably forgiven him. Roan let out an inward sigh of relief--both at the fact that Clea wasn't angry with him anymore and that he was done with the whole apologizing thing. Roan really wasn't a 'feelings' person, and this fell under that category. He moved his thoughts from this and instead looked to the docks. This wasn't the one they had departed from, but, Roan noted, Clea didn't mind, and so Roan followed her. He glanced back at Felliper. Naiz and he seemed to be getting along again, and Naiz looked much better. Another problem solved.
"Wait, where are we going?" Roan asked Clea, glancing at the dock.

Felliper's grin was wide, his eyes sparkling with happiness. He had Naiz back, and nothing could ruin this moment. Well, there probably was something out there that could ruin it, but Felliper's brain was too set on the happy things to think of anything. He gladly followed Naiz when she flew up into the air, rising in a few wingbeats.
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 05/19/2008 1:09 AM

She smiled happily as she walked along, the purple haired and eyed girl still in her bikini. But you noticed as you look up at the streets, pretty much everyone was in bikini's. She smilled happily, as Roan asked what they were doing. She slipped on a pair of sandals next to the boat, and then smiled. "Come up here!" She said, as the sun started to fade over the horizon. Naiz winged by Felli, a smile on her face as she followed Cleacaria. As they all gathered up at the street, there were neon signs, lines in big buildings, as she turned around to face everyone, as her hips went to one side, and her hands went on her waist. "Welcome to Club Town." She said, with a smirk raised on her face.

The best place to go clubbing.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 05/22/2008 7:04 PM

Roan sighed, following  Clea. Where was she leading him? Roan was clueless, not knowing Jawan well enough to have a guess. But a part of him wasn't surprised when he saw the neon signs and bright lights. Clubs.
"You have got to be kidding me," Roan hissed through his teeth softly. Clubbing wasn't really his things--he found it to be a worthless waste of time. Why did Clea have to lead him here? "Can we go now?" Roan said, his voice reflecting boredom.

Felliper followed Naiz gladly, using the low thermals to fly rather than actually using energy. Of course, Felliper was a bit lazy like that. He smiled back at Naiz, glad that they were friends again. "So where are we going?" he murmured, before his question was answered by the neon lights. "Clubbing?" he said, eyes wide. It wasn't that he didn't like clubbing--he just hadn't expected this.

{39--27}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 05/26/2008 8:30 PM

The anthro rolled her eyes at Roan as he asked to go, and then she rolled her eyes AGAIN to Felliper. "No, we are going to have a sofisticated tea party." She said with a chipper-britsh accent. She laughed. "What do you think we are doing?" She giggled. She looked at Felliper. "You have a human form.. right? Because in antro I suppose your wings wont be that comfy." She giggled again, as she grabbed Roan's hand. "C'mon!" She said happily, dragging him along to one of the buildings.

Naiz laughed, as she looked at Felliper, and smiled. Ah, sometimes people can be so weird. As Clea asked Felliper if he had a human form, she smiled, as she started to fly near him.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 05/27/2008 9:39 PM

Roan gazed at the lights and listened, annoyed, to the noises. Figures that Clea would bring him here...The Kuhna was beginning to despise this place, but a second thought changed his mind--slightly. He had decided to give this place a chance. But of course, it would probably be a biased chance. It'd take a lot for Roan to like this place at all. But he let Cleacaria pull him along, murmuring as she did, "I hate British accents..." Roan's attitude was becoming quite negative, no matter what he did to try and remain more optimistic.

Felliper blinked, a bit confused. "Tea party...? Wait, what? ...Oh, wait, never mind...I get it now..." Felliper sometimes got confused when people joked this way. Then he shook his head to clear it, and retorted, "I have a human form! ...I just don't use it much..." Felliper had his reasons for preferring his quad form--one of them being the fact that he could fly. Second...well, he wasn't quite ready to reveal that one. He had minor...differences...that he couldn't control about his human form's appearance.
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 05/27/2008 11:26 PM

Cleacaria walked up to the man, still holding Roan's hand. She didn't want to let go - because she knew he was going to do something stupid and refuse. "Cleacaria Isabella Slater. V.I.P." She said with a smile, and the man nodded. Cleacaria walked behind Roan and pushed him in, and then Naiz flew in, waiting for Felliper.

Once Felliper was inside, she smiled at him. "Well, might as well change." She looked at a set of stairs that went downstairs. "There is some changing rooms downstairs." She said, flying toward it, expecting Felliper to follow.

"Beer, Wine?" Cleacaria asked, still gripping Roan's hand. She was waiting for him to whine. Urgh.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 05/27/2008 11:26 PM

Cleacaria walked up to the man, still holding Roan's hand. She didn't want to let go - because she knew he was going to do something stupid and refuse. "Cleacaria Isabella Slater. V.I.P." She said with a smile, and the man nodded. Cleacaria walked behind Roan and pushed him in, and then Naiz flew in, waiting for Felliper.

Once Felliper was inside, she smiled at him. "Well, might as well change." She looked at a set of stairs that went downstairs. "There is some changing rooms downstairs." She said, flying toward it, expecting Felliper to follow.

"Beer, Wine?" Cleacaria asked, still gripping Roan's hand. She was waiting for him to whine. Urgh.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 05/31/2008 12:58 PM

Roan didn't protest as Cleacaria pushed him along. Frankly, he probably wouldn't have moved if she didn't make him. Every other thought in his mind was some sort of complaint--the most common being 'Why the heck did I let her drag me here?' Roan's eyes were filled with disgust, be he didn't bring any of it into words.
"Wine," Roan murmured, the first thing he had said since entering the club building. Wine was more sophisticated than beer, or so Roan thought.

Felliper let out a sigh, and followed Naiz downstairs to the changing room. He immediately entered  the closest one. It took him a few moments before he was ready. But even then, he wasn't coming out. It wasn't that he was ugly or anything--he was pretty normal, except for one strange feature. Felliper stared at himself in the changing room's mirror, deciding to wait until Naiz came out of her own changing room before he did.

{41--29}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 06/01/2008 12:28 AM

She unhooked her hand from his - feeling a little odd now for doing it. Cleacaria looked at Roan from the corner of her eye for a second - before pouring herself a glass of red wine, before turning to Roan. "Red and White, take your pick." She said happily, as she leaned against the table, taking a sip of her wine. "You know - you can leave." Her voice was flat. "After this - I need to go back home and study." She said, as she toyed with a loose string on her bikini. Urgh. She took another drink of her wine.

Naiz popped into the one right beside Felliper - coming out in a few minutes, as a huge sigh was let out from her - like someone was holding their breathe for a while and just let it out. "It smells like one of those places were people do.. STUFF!" She blabbered out the words, as she looked in the mirror after her little saying. She had a odd anthro-human mix form - which she was totally human exept her tail out her back. She had beautiful green-blue hair and eyes, and was about 5'4 in height. She wore some jean shorts - and a black shirt with bright neon green letters, 'Arms are for Hugging' with pink hearts all over it. And she wore white sandals. "Felliper - you ready?"

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 06/04/2008 5:55 PM

Roan sighed, taking the bottle of red wine and pouring himself a glass. He wasn't big on drinking, but a little bit wouldn't hurt. Of course, he'd be conscious of how much he was drinking the entire time. He took a small sip, staring down into the wine. He didn't lift his head until after Clea had finished talking.
"Yes, I can," he agreed, pausing. He took another sip of wine before continuing. "But then, I'd rather be here with you than back at home." Silently, he added the word 'alone.' "You really are quite enjoyable to be with, Cleacaria." He said the words softly, looking up into her face, ready to study her reaction.

Felliper twitched slightly as he heard what Naiz said. Well, she was right. But he had been too distracted to realize it. He sighed, not sure if he was ready to leave the dressing room. With a sigh, he put his hand on the handle, opening the door, and stepping out.
Felliper's appearance was pretty normal. His hair was white, curling up over his blue eyes. He was wearing dark blue shorts and an aqua-blue shirt with lighter blue palm trees. It fit the area. The only abnormal part of him was his height.
Felliper was shorter than Naiz. His height barely reached 5'2". Felliper blushed a deep red, feeling very self-concious. Some people might not mind being short, but Felliper felt deeply embarrassed. "Hey..." he murmured to Naiz. "You look nice..."

{42--30}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext