If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Wheres my Special Someone? [P]

Postby Icy Rose » 03/30/2008 4:21 PM

[center]ImageImage

Cleacaria  ----- Naiz
Cuh-lea-car-EE-uh ----- Nigh-AZ
Berry Gen ----- Morning Kitrell
Female ----- Female
{{Do you have a Kitrell, Lily? :3 Can you bring yours if you do?
And do you prefer Anthro or Quad? This is a Quad post. If you want to do Anthro - I'd love to change her into a anthro. :D}}

"SHUTTUP." The cat screeched at the Kitrell, as the little winged figure gave the cat a stare. "Im just saying - maybe you should find a guy." the bird said. She said, as she flapped her wings as the Berry Generation Kuhna walked along. "Maybe you should find one too!" The hiss erupted from the cats throat. Naiz ignored it.

But maybe Naiz was right. Maybe it was time for her. I mean - Cleacaria really didnt have anyone to talk to. Maybe she did need a friend - or maybe.. a mate. She shook her head to get rid of the thought. Cleacaria sighed as she watched people tread ahead of her. She blinked as she didn't know there was so many people around here.

Of course - this is where Kossia met Zelosis, and she was more then happy to meet him. Was this the place she would get to meet the person she would be happy to be around? Clea sighed, as she looked at Naiz. "Naiz - have you ever met someone?" She asked the little flying animal. Naiz sighed. "No..."

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

find me on the discord if you wanna chat!
Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 558
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 03/30/2008 10:01 PM

[center]ImageImage

Roan--Felliper
Male--Male
Sorrow Gen--Morning Kitrell
{I prefer quad, personally. x3 And sure, I'll throw in Felliper. -chucks in Kitrell-}

Roan stepped casually down the street (I assume this is in the city. Correct me if I'm wrong.) Following him was a small bird-like shape, yet it was feline in face. The Kitrell glided over the bustle of the other people, glancing to make sure that Roan was still there. Felliper hadn't spent much time with Roan, but had volunteered to come along to Jawan. The sea was a delightful thing, and Feillper didn't want to miss an opportunity to see it.

"Hurry up, Felliper," Roan called, padding inbetween the people in the crowd. He was attempting to get to a shop at the side and out of the large channel of movement in the street. The usually observant Kuhna, though, didn't see the Berry Kuhna in front of him. Roan stumbled into Cleacaria, and he immediately stood back, mewing, "I'm very sorry. Please excuse my clumsiness. It's hard to see where one is going in such a crowd." Roan was a gentleman at heart, and the words came easily to his mouth.

Felliper laughed gently at Roan, landing down next to him and out of the way of others. He glanced at Cleacaria, but then his eyes were drawn to a Kitrell much like himself. Man, was she pretty...
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Postby Icy Rose » 03/30/2008 11:37 PM

[center]The kuhna blinked. "Well - isn't there someone?" The feline-bird didn't answer directly - she just flew above Cleacaria lightly. "Mhmn. Back at the war I did. Of course we were seperated when the war people gave us to the people in the war." She sighed. Oh - she remembered him. Of course - most of them looked the same, but when it came to him it was like he was a gaint in a crowd of small people. Mhmn. She remembered that they were all: Number blahblah. She was Number 256. She forgot what his name was - they always called themselves nicknames.

Cleacaria blinked. She sighed as she decided not to comment. Thats when someone bumped into her. "Oomph!" She whispered, as she almost tripped on herself. She whipped around to look at the thing that bumped into her. Another kuhna? She blinked, as she quickly looked over him. Sorrow most likely. She smiled at him. "Its alright. Mhmn. You've been to Jawan before? I can give you the grand tour if not." She looked at his little Kitrell friend. "Its not every day we see a kuhna and a kitrell at the same time."

The kitrell landed beside Cleacaria when she heard her say Oomph. She blinked, as she looked at the kuhna. Sorrow. Her eyes just wandered to the kitrell - that just popped out in her eyes because she doesn't see many kitrell. "Hello." Was he.. well.. him?

{You can choose if it is him or not. XD Typically - if you say yess. Include if he's Number 453 ect:

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 03/31/2008 8:26 PM

Roan gave the Berry Kuhna a small nod. He had never been to Jawan--and neither had Felliper.
"This would be my first time in Jawan," he mewed. "And I must say, it's much busier than I would have originally expected. Perhaps..." Roan paused for a moment, thinking over his proposal. "Perhaps you could take us somewhere less crowded? I believe that you  would know this area in more detail than myself." The Kuhna stepped aside, making room for Cleacaria to lead the way.
But then, he realized, he had no idea of who this Kuhna was, and Roan usually didn't go off with strangers without some sort of an introduction. "I don't believe I caught your name. I am Roan and this is Felliper. And you are?"

Felliper angled his ears toward the pair opposite of Roan and himself. What had the Kitrell said? Something about...having numbers? Felliper didn't let his mind mull over this thought for too long, though. He instead concentrated on the conversation in front of him.
Felliper brightened at the thought of having the Berry Kuhna and the Morning Kitrell show them around town. "That'd be great, if you can spare the time," Felliper mewed. "We've only been wandering from place to place--a guide would be appreciated. Oh, and my name is Felliper. Yours?"

{Yay! Felliper plot! x3}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 03/31/2008 9:58 PM

[center]Cleacaria smiled happily. "I'm Clea. Come, Come!" She said - as she dashed across the road into a small little alley way - though it looked oddly nice. "'Dun worry. This isn't apart of the tour. We gotta stop by my place." Ya. She had a 'place' here. Cleacaria lived at the pen and at Jawan. In the next few seconds you would see a small little house - looked like it was like a apartment. She looked at them - and pushed the door open. "Might wanna grab a snack. It'll take a while before we have a real meal." She winked.

Naiz looked at Felliper, and when they took off to fly. She looked at him. "Are you from the war?" She asked. "I mean - were you gave to your owner because she joined the war or something?" She questioned again. "Icy is actually.. erm .. on the Imperial side but I think the war is stupid. She bought it from someone." She sighed - feeling stupid from asking so many things or saying so many things.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 04/01/2008 4:35 PM

Roan, without further conversation, followed Cleacaria to her apartment. He glanced around the street and alley, then mewed, "So you live here?" Roan walked into the room, glancing around. He wasn't extremely hungry, but decided to accept to Cleacaria's offer of a snack.
"Food would be appreciated," he mewed. "Especially by Felliper." The Sorrow Kuhna glanced back at the Kitrell, who obviously wasn't paying any attention.

Felliper took off and flew next to Naiz. He glanced at her as she spoke, then nodded. "Yes. Lily took me home with her. We decided that the ones already in the war were fine staying there. And I'm glad. I don't really agree with the war either--it's pretty stupid." Felliper heard her sigh, then mewed, "It's alright to ask, you know. I don't bite or anything--at least, not usually." He grinned, hoping Naiz would feel more comfortable.
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 04/01/2008 11:32 PM

[center]Clea smiled at Roan. "Mostly. I also go to the pen every once in a while, but I stay here more often with Naiz." She winked. As she went over to a door - she looked at Roan at his food comment and about Felliper. "Mhmn. Feel free to look in the fridge. All there is is fruits and shrimp really. If you look in the cabnit there should be bread, and on the counter some muffins or something." She said, as she dissapered into the room. She came back in a few seconds with three pairs of sunglasses - one pair already over her eyes. "It can get bright out there, so you may want to use these." She said, as she put two mini-glasses near the Kitrell, and then went over to Roan. "Your not too emo for a Sorrow. No offense."

Naiz blinked - as she listened to him. "..What number are you?" Her heart pumped. ((Really any number will do. :D Shall it be tuh # of Naiz luvur?)) She stared at him - and then as she saw the sunglasses - she got them in her mouth, and then through them up, and then they landed on her eyes. She practiced so many times she already done it so many times it was easier then.. pie?

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 04/02/2008 5:12 PM

Roan nodded, to show that he understood, then glanced around. He turned to look at Felliper, who was deep in conversation with Naiz. Roan decided just to grab food himself for the Kitrell, for he didn't seem to be paying any attention to anything Clea said. Roan poked his nose into the fridge, grabbing anything that looked good. He glanced at the muffins, and then glanced at Clea. "Got anything to put this stuff in?" He then glanced at the sunglasses, and took them, mewing, "Thanks." He began to walk toward the door, but then stopped when Cleacaria spoke again. He was silent for a few moments, then mewed, almost coldly, "Being emo is a waste of my time. I don't see any sense in complaining about how the world is horrible and moping around." Although he himself was not emo, Roan's family had some...issues...

Felliper tilted his head at Naiz's question about numbers. "Number...? Uh...I don't know. I forgot about it as soon as I got to my new home. Now that I think about it though, I think it was something like 400-something...435? No...453...I think..." Felliper honestly couldn't remember which number he used to be. He had little use for the number, and had willingly adopted his new name. Felliper picked up his own sunglasses, then laughed slightly when Naiz poked herself in the eye.
"Sorry," he mewed, coming closer to her. "You just looked funny. ...Are you okay?"

(Yesh. That would be cute. ^^)
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 04/02/2008 10:16 PM

[center]
Clea shrugged. She oddly didn't hear his asking for something to carry the food with. She blinked as he started to walk to the door. She blinked as she followed him. "Haayyy. Emo's arent that bad. I know that Kio is a emo person and he is... well... okay?" She put a cheesy smile on her face. Gosh.. this was hard. "Well - have you ever thought of staying in Jawan over-night? We have a extra room in here." She smiled at Roan, and then looked at Naiz and Felliper. "C'mon guys."

Naiz smiled. Darnit. Now she forgot the number of the person she loved. She blinked - and once he finished she poked her eyes with the glasses. She blinked heavily and rubbed her eyes with her wings - and felt Felliper getting closer. She blinked. "Know anyone with number 256? Thats my friends number." Lie. It was hers. She didn't want to look suspicious. But then Cleacaria called for them. She sighed and then got off the ground.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 04/03/2008 5:42 PM

Roan didn't answer right away, only followed Cleacaria. He stopped in the doorway, seeing a small shoulder bag. "Mind if I use this?" the Sorrow mewed, poking the bag with a paw. He didn't think Cleacaria would really mind, and swung the bag around his shoulder, stuffing the food, enough for all for of them, into the bag. Roan began following Clea, listening to her talk. He hadn't planned on how long he was staying, and the offer of a room was helpful. "That would be great, if you'd be willing to put up with us. I wouldn't want to be a bother to you."

Felliper blinked. "256...? Uh...well...Yeah, I had a friend with that number. At least, I think that's what it was. I haven't seen her since when I went to my new home..." He hadn't known her for a long time, but they had been friends. He had enjoyed her company for the time he had been with her, but he'd forgotten about her for a while. And now he felt a bit guilty for doing so. "We better catch up to them," Felliper said, flying ahead of Naiz and near Roan.
{5--5}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 04/05/2008 2:12 PM

[center]
"Oh ya sure." Cleacaria mewed. "I dont really use it." She looked at him happily - as he accepted the idea of staying over. "Oh, no. Its really okay. We havent had company in forever. And - I think Naiz is getting a new friend!" Clea smiled as she looked back at the two Kitrel. They seemed happy..
Clea shrugged as she looked back at Roan. Okay. "Well.. wanna go Sightseeing - I could get a friend to get us a boat ride to one of the shores. Um... or, we could relaly just go walking along to see the city of Jawan."

Naiz heart pumped. She only had one friend during the war. It was him - wasn't it! "Mhmn. Sorry for lying - but I just wanted to tell you I'm 256." She mewed as she looked forward, and then she rushed up to Naiz, and then listened to the two kuhna's talking. Sightseeing sounds good.. but the boat ride. She always wanted to float above the sea..

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 04/05/2008 6:22 PM

Roan nodded in thanks, mewing, "I'm grateful--we both are." Roan followed Cleacaria out of the house, glanced at Felliper who had soared ahead. Roan then looked back to Cleacaria and shrugged. "The boat ride sounds fine. Personally, I would be fine either way." Roan really didn't think a boat ride sounded too bad, for his paws were sore. And exploring the shores would be interesting. Roan like to see things in an intellectual way--and the shores were a great place to learn new things. The Sorrow Kuhna followed Cleacaria, then mewed to her, "Yes--it seems that Felliper is getting along well with Naiz." Roan walked next to Cleacaria, then mewed, "How long have you been here?"

Felliper almost fell out of flight, if that's possible. What? Naiz was...256? Felliper paused in midair, then stared as Naiz flew on ahead. He didn't know what to say, but felt guilty. How had he not realized it? Had he hurt Naiz's feelings? Felliper had no idea of what to do or say, and so he simply flew above Roan, avoiding being right next to Naiz. "The boat ride sounds good," Felliper murmured, staring downward and trying hard not to meet Naiz's gaze. He was almost afraid of what he'd see there.
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 04/06/2008 2:38 PM

[center]The kuhna smiled. "BOAT RIDE IT IS!" She mewed, and then made a sharp turn on her paws. Ow... that kinda hurt. The kuhna rushed down a few steps, and then went straight for the dock. "Last one there is a rotten egg!" She mewed over her shoulder - as she saw her boat driver. Of course - he was usually the only one there, because all the other boats were out fishing. She smiled, as she skidded to a stop at the boat. First as usual. She flashed the smile at the boat driver - who was a anthro at the moment. A temple animal - Albie. " 'Ello Al!" She mewed, "Im giving my new friends here a tour of the city. Mind dropping us off at the other side of town?" She asked, as she jumped onto the boat. And thats when the kuhna noticed the tube..

Naiz sighed - seeing as Felliper didn't reply. She didn't talk to him - she just flew above Clea - and when she talked about the race she really didn't mind - she just floated along in the air, doing a few little flips and such. She little cat-bird looked at the driver. Al as usual. The cat mewed as she flew in circles above the boat - and then flew passed it, and glided right above the water.

But thats when some Kalamarei jumped out of the water and hit number 256.

((>O SHES GONNA GET PART-TIME MEMORY LOSS. SHE'S GONNA LOOK A FELLIPER AND GONNA BE LIKE. D8 Who the h*ll are you.
Exuse my cussing and caps..D8 ))

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 04/07/2008 4:50 PM

Roan followed Cleacaria swiftly, smirking as she declared that they were going on a boat ride. Roan didn't really smile ever--he just smirked. He ran after the Berry Kuhna, but stayed behind her because of the fact that if he went ahead, he'd be lost. He needed Clea to lead him in this strange place.
Roan skidded to a slightly ungraceful halt behind Cleacaria, barely managing to avoid bumping into her.
"Why don't you give me a warning next time," he grumbled quietly. But he said nothing else, only looked at the Albie and mewed, "Thanks." He repositioned the bag across his shoulder, then glanced at Cleacaria.
"What are you doing?" he mewed, looking at the tube.

Felliper glanced at Naiz, hearing her sigh and feeling guilty. He hoped that Naiz wasn't angry with him, but she just flew ahead. Felliper let out a long sigh, then followed, flying above Roan. When they reached the boat, he glanced at Al, then hovered above the Kuhnas. He glanced at Naiz, and then, as if his body were acting involuntary, he followed her. He was about to apologize, when the Kalamarei shot out of the water. Diving down next to Naiz, he mewed, "Naiz!" he cried. Felliper dove down into the water, not enough knowing what he was doing. Felliper hated getting wet, and he wasn't so graceful in water. But Naiz was in trouble and needed help--now. Felliper spotted the sinking body, then, with wings tucked in at his sides, swam a bit awkwardly toward it. Grabbing Naiz by her scruff, he swam to the surface, breathing through the Naiz's fur as he hit the surface.
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 04/12/2008 4:31 PM

Cleacaria blinked, as she flinkered her ears, hearing his little grumble. She couldn't make it out. She sighed lightly. Al nodded at Roan, and then looked at Clea. "Ya lookin' tah use tah thing?" he said, noticing her look at the tube. Cleacaria smiled at Roan. "Thats exactly what I was thinking." She said. "You wanna go with me? Have you ever been tubing? Its actually really fun! If you dont mind getting a little wet." Al smiled, about to talk, but before  he could- a scream came.. Clea flung around, seeing her best friend slowly sink under the water. "NAIZ!"

Naiz felt being flung a few inches, but it seemed the Kalamarei took no notice. Naiz's eyes flung closed, as she fainted in a instant, her side throbbing in pain. Under the water - all she could see was black. In her dream, she saw things. Odd things. She say light, that went dark, and many other things. But - it was all blurry. Felliper had brought her up to the surface. Thats when her eyes shot open. "Who are you!?" She yelled, as she flailed her wings. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" She yelled again, flailing more.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next