If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby Ghostlily » 04/16/2008 5:51 PM

Roan nodded, determined, pushing the tube to the edge of the boat. Roan was always calm in emergencies, this being one of his better qualities. He could focus easily and concentrate on what needed to be done. He didn't sit around--he got things done the right way and efficiently.
With his strong paws, Roan pushed the tube over the edge of the boat and into the water, holding on to it with a rope. Roan jumped into the tube, then looked up at Cleacaria. "C'mon, we have to help Naiz." he mewed, flicking his tails.

Felliper gasped, almost letting go of Naiz in the water. But he held on to her scruff strongly, even though worry forced its way into his head.  "Naiz, Naiz, it's me, Felliper!" he mewed through her scruff, hoping that the other Kitrell could understand what he was saying. She must have gotten a pretty nasty bump on the head. "I'm here to help you! Don't worry, it's okay!" He began to swim toward the boat, but the waves and strong currents came crashing down. At least he was already wet...
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Postby Icy Rose » 04/16/2008 7:52 PM

Cleacaria was frozen in fear, as she wondered what she could do. SHe noticed Naiz splashing and flailing at Felliper. She blinked. "Naiz, please calm down!" She begged, trying to think before Roan's voice broke out in her head. She blinked as she turned to him, as he jumped in the tube. She nodded and then followed Roan into the tube, jumping beside him, as her jump pushed the tube. She stared, as she wished Naiz would.. well... come back.

Naiz flailed still. "I dont know a Felliper! WHY AM I HERE ANYWAY? Where is the war site? Where is Number 453?" Her voice probably echoed in his ears. "LET ME GO." The memory-loss kitrel flailed even more, wanting to be let go. She could swim. Back before the war started - Naiz loved to swim...
Thats when she heard Cleacaria's voice. Her friends voice wandered in her ears. Memories flooded - but all she remembered was Cleacaria.. Icy.. Meein... the kitrel still flailed. "CLEA!" She flailed.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

find me on the discord if you wanna chat!
Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 558
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 04/20/2008 12:34 PM

Cleacaria's jumped had pushed the tube off in the water, but not far enough. Luckily, the tube had a small motor in the back. Rushing to it, Roan pulled on the cord to start the engine, and it roared to life. Roan maneuvered the boat close to Naiz, being careful that he didn't run her over or freak her out even more. She already looked struck by shock and confusion, and Roan knew they needed to get her back on the boat as soon as possible. Steering the boat so that Cleacaria was the closest to Naiz, Roan mewed, "Cleacaria! Lean over and grab Naiz! Quick, before she drowns herself and Felliper too!" Roan was more afraid that Naiz would hurt herself, but Felliper was at risk as well.

Felliper fought against Naiz's flailing limbs and the ocean's strong currents, but he felt like he was slowly sinking. He still had Naiz's head above the water, but his neck was starting to ache. Should he let her go and hope she could keep herself up? Or almost drown himself trying to keep her above the water? Felliper had no way to answer Naiz's questions now, and so he ignored them. The sound of a motor had distracted him for a second, and he turned, seeing the two Kuhnas. Felliper immediately began swimming toward them, helping Naiz, whether or not she wanted his help, over to the boat.
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 04/20/2008 2:38 PM

She sighed as she seemed that she didn't make it go far enough. This wasn't very good. Thats when Roan went to the end of the tube. She blinked. What was he doing? Thats when the tube went soaring. Well not like that - but you get it. She looked back at Roan - seeing the engine. She smiled happily. Yes! A engine. She smiled as she got closer to the two kitrells, and when she was close enough - she did as Roan said. She grabbed Naiz and brought her into the tube, and then grabbed Felliper.

Naiz growled. "I SAID TO LET ME GO. I DONT NEED YOUR HELP!" Her voice yelled again. But he wasn't doing what she asked. She got angry, and then saw Clea coming closer. "CLEA HELP ME!" She yelled, flailing more. Then the kuhna dragged her out of the water, and then then other kitrel. She noticed a towel laying on the floor and then layed on it, and that tried to try herself off - trying to look away from Felliper.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 04/20/2008 7:23 PM

Roan took another of the towels, glad that they Cleacaria had noticed them. He took one in his paw and wrapped it around Felliper. The small creature was shivering, and Roan knew both Kitrells needed to be warmed up. He didn't want either of them getting hypothermia, even though the day wasn't that cold. Roan blinked at Felliper, mewing calmly, "Are you okay, Felliper? You're a mess." He began rubbing the Kitrell's fur in a circular motion, trying to remove most of the water. Glancing up at Cleacaria, Roan murmured, "We better get these two back on the boat." Roan moved toward the motor, steering the small tube back to the main boat.

Felliper watched, shivering, as Roan moved away. How could this have happened? Felliper glanced at Naiz, wanting to comfort her, but afraid that she would snap at him again. What had happened to her? She remembered everyone else, but what about him?
Glancing up at the Berry Kuhna, he mewed, "Clea...do you think she'll be okay? I mean, with her memory? She doesn't seem to remember who I am..." Felliper could barely stand to look at the other Kitrell, and so kept his gaze on Cleacaria.
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 04/21/2008 7:02 PM

Cleacaria slowly licked Naiz's fur - as a light purr came out of her throat, happy. Clea sighed a bit as Naiz slowly closed her eyes, and then Naiz talked. "Who are they?" The feline-bird said, as she kept her eyes closed. Clea shrugged. "Erm.. friends. They are staying the night." Urgh. This was going to be hard. Naiz opened her eyes and looked at the kuhna and the other kitrel. Was this a odd meeting? Two Kuhnas - two kitrell? It felt a little fishy to Naiz - but whatever. Naiz soon cuddled up in the towel - becoming dry quickly, oddly enough, as she then flapped her wings. Ah, the sea air.

Clea blinked as Felliper talked to her. "She'll be okay. We just gotta refresh her memory. Also - she doesn't remember Roan either." She said, as she eyed the kuhna. Hmn. The kuhna shrugged lightly as she waited to approuch the boat. She looked at Al and smiled. "All clear." She said with a nod. Al smiled back.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 04/24/2008 6:26 PM

Roan glanced at Naiz as the tube approached the boat. His face was a bit grim, but he turned his gaze on the boat, slowly guiding the little tube to the side of the boat. He put his paw on the edge of the boat, jumping up into it. The Sorrow Kuhna turned toward Clea, holding his paw down to her in case she needed help getting out--although he doubted it. Cleacaria was one tough girl, he knew, but she might need help because of Naiz. Roan decided that he'd want to take a quick look at her. Although Roan wasn't a genius when it came to medicine, he wasn't clueless either. Besides...he had...family issues...that had taught him a few things about mental illnesses.
"Come on," Roan mewed to Clea. "Let's get Naiz into the boat. I can take a look at her, if that's alright with you--and her, for that matter."

Felliper looked down at his soaked feet, murmuring, "Yeah, but she didn't know Roan before..." He said it quietly, and doubted that Cleacaria had heard a word. Felliper let out a long sigh, half from fatigue, half from confusion. What were they going to do with Naiz? What should he do? Just forget about their old friendship and start anew? To Felliper, that didn't seem to bad, but then again, it didn't seem fair to Naiz. Slowly, Felliper moved to the edge of the tube, spreading his damp wings and crookedly launching into flight. He half crashed into the boat, but didn't care. His mind was too occupied to be worrying about flying.

{31 (Roan)--19 (Felliper--thought I should start a post count before I lose track. x3 I never added Felliper's posts from his last roleplay, so I had to figure all that out.}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 04/26/2008 12:13 AM

Clea smiled at Roan, and though she really didn't want to, she grabbed Roan's paw, somehow and pulled herself out, standing beside him. Al blinked as he looked at the few. "Y'all 'right?" He asked Clea, and everyone else, as Clea just sighed lightly as she stepped on the boat. As for Clea - she didn't hear Felli's [NEW NICKNAME YUS.] whisper. She looked at Roan as he talked to her, as she gave a smile. Thats when Naiz just flew over her though. Clea didn't notice at first though. "Thats really nice of you, Roan! Let me go and get her -" The 'h' in her came out but thats it. Thats when the bird flew down and sat infront of her, staring at her.

"You can forget it. I'm not letting Mr. Sulky here get anywhere near me. Neither am I getting anywhere near Mr. Dont listen when people say no." She said as she looked at the other kitrell before lifting off, and flying well above the water.

Clea didn't worry much. She looks are Roan and frowned. "I'm sorry. Really. I am..." She said lightly as she went to a door. "Be right back." She said as she opened the door, and a stair case that seemed like it went down was there. She went down and closed the door behind her. About five to ten minutes later, you may have thought a stranger had emerged from the door. Actually - it was Clea, who was in anthro form. Amazinly - she didn't do that much. She came out with tan skin, icy blue eyes, standing at about 5'8, looking about the age eighteen. Her hair was curly at the half of her hair strands, bursting into curls of light purple and darker purple. Little white and purple ears poked out of the top of her head, and two tails out from her lower back, wearing a purple bikini that wrapped around her neck. It was a dark purple, with a lime green palmtree outline on it all over. She smiled sheepishly at Roan. "Hope you dont mind." She said. "You can stay in your quad form if you like, I dont really mind."

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 04/27/2008 9:36 PM

Roan waited for Clea to bring Naiz, looking as calm as ever. Another creature at the home he lived in was in Medical School, and so Roan had been able to read of few of his books. He knew the basics of first aid, but if there was any serious damage, Roan knew they'd have to take Naiz to a hospital.
Roan glanced down at Naiz as the Kitrell refused to be looked at. One of his eyes widened--if he had eyebrows, he would have been raising one of them--and flicked his tails. Mr...Sulky...?
"Very well," Roan said, shrugging. "If you start feeling light-headed, Naiz, come back to the boat. We don't want you to drown yourself in the water." He walked over to a sunny spot on the boat, laying down, and staring out at the waves. As long as Naiz didn't kill herself, he wasn't too worried.

Felliper glanced up at Naiz as she flew off. "Mr. Don't listen..." Felliper mouthed the words, a small whisper coming out. He sighed. Part of him wanted to go out and soar over the waves with Naiz, but another part of him knew it would do no good. Instead, he went toward the front of the boat, sitting on the rail. He let his mind drift off to thoughts of before, when he knew Naiz as a number and not a name. Would he ever get the days of friendship back? Or had Naiz forgotten him forever?

Roan shrugged at Clea. It didn't really matter to him. "It's not your fault," Roan mewed. He glanced at her as she went through the door, curious as to what she was doing. But his questions were answered when she came back in anthro form. He sighed, then murmured, Might as well." He walked through the door and came back a few minutes later. He was wearing darker ripped jeans and a gray shirt with red sleeves and a skull on the front. The only beach-ish thing he was wearing was a pair of 'man' sandals. His hair was a dark black and his eyes were violet, covered by a pair of dark shades. Furry black and blue ears poked out of his head and two tails, colored like that of a Sorrow Kuhna. His skin had a light tan. He seemed even more serious with his cold features, but he wasn't that bad looking. Just...not very...fun-looking...
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 05/09/2008 12:33 AM

[OMFG I AM SO SORRY.
Clea smiled as she stared at Roan, as a smile cracked out on her face, as she walked up to him and leaned her slim body against him, using her arm to balence her on his shoulder. "You know.. I was thinking of something more swimmy. Now, I advise you either find something downstairs to wear, or get pushing in." She said with a light smirk, as her arm fell from his shoulder and folded right below her chest. "So hurry." Her voice slurred, as she blinked at herself. "What the heck am I doing?" she thought to herself, though a smirk just laid on her face still.

Naiz got bored, as she flew back to the boat, landing on Al's shoulder. Al smiled, but Naiz got bored and then flew off and landed by Felli. "You look like Number 453." SHe said, squinting her eyes at the male. Memories of hanging with 453. She felt so weird thinking about it.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 05/09/2008 4:56 PM

{Don't worry, it's alright! <3 I mean, I've gone weeks before I've posted stuff before. -ish guilty of not replying to roleplays- We all get caught up in the real world sometimes. x3}

Roan glanced sideways at Clea, then rolled his eyes. "You would," he murmured, knowing she'd probably have no issues with pushing him into the water. Roan didn't really want to argue and so let out a long sigh. "I'm guessing I'm not getting out of this one?" he murmured, needing no answer to his question. It was better to get a swimsuit wet, rather than his normal clothes. Still, Roan didn't wish to comply. Narrowing his eyes, he want back down the steps. After a few minutes, he came back up wearing a black swimsuit, still wearing his dark T-shirt. Leaning over the railing of the boat, he glanced at Clea, and muttered, "This good enough?" He wasn't really angry or anything, he just...wasn't a 'fun' type of person.

Felliper glanced at Naiz, a bit surprised when she landed next to him. "Huh...? Wha...? Oh, yeah...453...yeah..." What was he doing? He was number 453! A part of Felliper feared of angering Naiz, and stayed quiet. But then, what if she gets angry at you for keeping secrets? a part of his mind said. Well...it was better just to take the chance...
"Well, I guess I might look something like him...So...what do you remember about...453?" Might as well see what she remember about him.

{33--21}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 05/12/2008 12:53 AM

Clea smiled, as he finally agreed to change his outfit. As he went back downstairs, she looked at Naiz and Felliper, as she got kinda weirded out. Weren't they just, like, fighting? As Roan came back upstairs and then leaned against the railing, and said something, she couldn't catch what he said. She went up to him, and as the boat lightly moved along, she leaned next to him. "Just askin', do you know why I asked you to get in that suit?" A sheer smirk spread across her face. Clea's heart pumped, as the anthro turned aroud, leaning her elbows on the railing, her curls in her face, ads she looked at him.

Naiz blinked. "453?" She let out a dreamy sigh. "He was the definition of amazing. She looked into the sky. "He had the most amazing eyes, and the way his voice sounded.." She shrugged. "And then they came. They took him..and..." She let out a feline hiss.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 05/14/2008 5:10 PM

Roan glanced at Clea. "Do I honestly want to know?" he asked. He didn't really care what she did. ...As long as she didn't push him off the boat, he'd be fine. Well, pretty much fine. He turned to look at her, his face as bored as ever. His human features seemed to magnify his boredom to an even greater degree. Well, he wasn't one for fun...ever...Even though his father had been a pretty optimistic guy, Roan couldn't help but be negative. At least he was nice-negative. ...If that was possible...

Well, at least she remembered him as being good. But amazing eyes? And how did his voice sound? What? Felliper was a bit confused with all this, but soaked it in like a sponge. It was a chance to see if Naiz felt the same feelings he had--the feeling that the other was perfect in every way.
"They?" Felliper murmured, not quite knowing who 'they' were. Did she mean...Lily? His owner...? "...I'm sure he's happy now..." Felliper murmured. This was just getting harder and more awkward for him. And every minute that he refrained from telling Naiz that he was 453, he feared that he'd come even closer to losing her.

{34--22}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 05/14/2008 9:24 PM

As he talked, the ears ontop of her head flickered. Huh. He never said jolly did he. As he looked at her, as she saw her face she sighed, and then grabbed his hand, and then pulled, and walked away holding his hand. "Thats it." She said, as she pulled him downstairs. "I know I may sound rude, I am really really sorry." She sat down on a small couch thing, as she looked up at him, putting her hands in her lap. "..Whats up with always being sad?" She felt a pang in her heart, as she felt like she was going to get yelled at.

Naiz blinked as the two anthros went away. She blinked, as she heard Felliper talk. After waiting a few seconds. She looked up at him with such a happy desperete gleem in her eye, as she talked. "Do you know where 453 is?" She felt her heart pump. Please say yes, please please!"

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 05/14/2008 9:36 PM

Roan sighed, but let himself be drug downstairs. Did he really have to go down here with her? Roan would have rather just stared out across the sea than have to go with Clea down here. He wasn't surprised when she began to question him. Roan stayed standing, and sighed.
"I wouldn't say I'm sad. Just not optimistic. Does everyone have to be positive at every moment in time?" Roan really didn't want to have to explain his entire family issues. "Look...I haven't grown up in the best of families, alright? My father's fine, but my sister has issues. Do I have to go through everything just for you?" Roan often got touchy when people asked about his family. He hated explaining about his sister.

"Where...453...is?" Great. What was he to do? Felliper sighed, his wings sagging slightly. How was he going to explain this? Being put on the spot so suddenly wasn't a ton of fun.
"Well...you see..." Felliper's words came slowly at first, but then they rushed out like a flood. "Naiz, please don't be angry with me. But, you see, 453 is...me..." Hopefully she didn't kill him or anything...
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext