If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby Icy Rose » 06/04/2008 8:18 PM

Cleacaria put her class down on the table, as she fiddled with her hair for a moment, before he started to talk. She felt a little weird, since he wasn't looking at her, but she looked at him. He finished, and her face was a bright red, and as he looked up at her, she quickly looked away, curls flying into her face. "S-s-stop t-trying to make me f-feel better." She couldn't stop - she was so.. amazed at what he was saying. She left the glass on the table, , as her arms crossed over her chest.

Naiz blinked, as she studied her small figure. Lucky for Naiz - she was short too. Stanidng at about 5'0. Of course, thats pretty much because she was a kitrell. All kitrells were pretty much small. She stood about at the size of a junior-high kid, amazinly. She blinked, as she looked at Felli. He was pretty short too, but she didn't mind. She smiled at him, and then she walked up to him and gave him a hug. As she broke off, she pointed at her shirt. "Sorry. Swore to Clea every time I wear this shirt, the first person that see's me in it, I have to hug." She smiled. "This place smells... well, you know. Lets go upstairs." She smiled at Felliper, before she started to walk up.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

find me on the discord if you wanna chat!
Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 558
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 06/07/2008 2:43 PM

Cleacaria was so weird. That was all Roan could think. But she was cute when she blushed, he realized. He continued to gaze at her, his eyes softer than before. His hand twitched slightly, wanting to run a hand through her hair. But his self-control was better than that--he kept his hand in place, not wanting to make Cleacaria any more uncomfortable than she might already be. But then, he was a bit surprised by her reaction...
"Please don't cripple up and die on me now," he murmured. "I'd be a bit lonely if you did."

Felliper blushed again. "That's o-okay..." he murmured, looking like a cherry. He quickly ran a hand through his hair, moving it around so it was how he liked it. He followed Naiz up the stairs, ignoring the smell that was quite noticable. Once up the stairs, he noticed Roan and Cleacaria, sitting at the bar. He felt queasy--he wasn't really in a mood to have Roan see him now. He was too deep in thought to say anything though--partially because he was thinking about his appearance and partially because Naiz looked so pretty...
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Postby Icy Rose » 06/07/2008 4:27 PM

Cleacaria blinked at what he said, before she looked right at him, still blushing. "Shuttup." She said, before she took another drink of her wine. Admittidly, she was never like it. Probably because she had never come to this situation. Because she's really never really liked someone..

Naiz blinked, as she walked up the stairs with Felliper. She noticed his gaze going to Cleacaria and Roan, as she blinked. "Something wrong?" She blinked, and then her tail wagged behind her a bit. "Come to think of it, they do look kinda cute together, don't they?" She asked him. Of course, it's kinda weird to think about it too.  

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 06/14/2008 5:37 PM

Roan grinned--and this time, it was a grin, rather than a smirk. "You know, you're cute when you blush." Although his voice was joking, behind it, the words were sincere. He liked Cleacaria, a lot. Like, a lot a lot. Not just friend 'like', more similar to--and Roan hated the word even as he realized it--'boyfriendgirlfriend like'. He almost started blushing when thinking about it, but his self-control wouldn't allow it. He took a sip of his wine, glancing back at Cleacaria.

"No, nothing..." Felliper murmured. Then, he realized, Naiz probably wouldn't believe his small lie, and he partially wanted to tell her. "Well, yeah...I guess I just don't want anyone making fun of me...I've had some bad experiences with my being...short." He blushed slightly, twitching and staring at his feet.
"Yeah, they make a good couple," he said, looking back up again at the two Kuhnas.

{ooc; Sorry for the lack of posting. My brother had our laptop--aka, the only computer that has internet since our other one broke--to Wyoming when he registered for college classes. So I was without Evelon and internet for three days. I finally got it back today. ~So...yeah. x3}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 06/14/2008 10:31 PM

[OOC://.. =epicfaint=  D8 3 days without compy? = die die die die die = lol. Kidding. x3 I could go, but I'd probably be bored out of my mind. ://]

Cleacaria couldn't stand it. She avoided his gaze, and when he talked, she was taking a drink of her whine. She didn't want to look weird, so she avoiding spitting the drink everywhere like people in those movies. So, she simply, she put her drink down. "Mhmn. And your quite cute when your mad." She didn't look at him, or do anything. She just took her drink and took another sip. Because now, she knew what was coming. Though she couldn't stand it, she wanted to hear more. Best of all, she wanted to hear it somewhere else. Because - she was pretty much feeling happy now. Of course, she wanted to be home. One, because she'd be in clothes instead of a swimsuit. Two, because the house is quiet, cozy, and of course. Private. So no one couuld see them. Which she liked the most.

The ears ontop of her hair flickered at what he said. Ah, poor thing. She wanted to ask what the 'experiences' where, but she felt like staying quiet, just in case thet were abit personal. Then, he talked again. She smiled at the thought - of Roan and Clea - before then looking at Felliper. "Um, wanna do something?" She asked. She wasn't really in to 'clubs'. She'd rather be at dinner. She was starving right now. "We can alway bail this place and go somewhere else."

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 06/21/2008 9:48 PM

ooc;

Once again, sorry for the belated post. I was without computer for another four days (4-H conference) and then had limited access at a sheep show from Thursday until...now. x3 But..yay! I'm back! Oh, and ignore the crappy romantic bits--the only romantic books I've ever read are Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. xD I'm not a huge romance fan.

bic;

Roan smirked, taking a sip of his drink. "Says you," he murmured. "I've heard I can be quite frightening when I'm mad." He leaned toward Clea, using his hand to gently turn her face toward his. His own face was inches from hers, his eyes staring into her own deep optics. The wine had to be going to his head, a part of his noted. Where the heck had the bits of romantic crap come from? A part of him wanted to plant a kiss upon Clea's lips, but he figured that'd get him slapped. And besides...he didn't want it to be here. "Do you mind if we go somewhere more...private?" Roan whispered quietly.

Felliper's stomach grumbled. He glanced at it, eyes wide with surprise, then grinned sheepishly. "Food, maybe?" he murmured, blushing slightly. "I swear, I could eat a whole Tuskow. Or something like that. But you know this place better than I do--where would you suggest?" Felliper honestly didn't care where he ate. Normally, he went out for fast food places, but a sit-down supper would be fine.
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 07/08/2008 10:29 PM

[eeek!!! I am SOOOO sorry. D8 I've been overcome by... lyfe. D8
lol. GO TWILIGHT SAGA.<3 [cant WAIT till the next one comes out in August!
lol, fast food!]

Clea took the last sip of her drink. Oh yes, forget to mention Clea is a fast-drunk. And she knows that fact. She didn't pay attention to anything Roan had just said, so she looked around the place, before Roan turned her face towards his. Her heart thumped, as she stared back into his eyes. She blinked as he talked. Private, huh? She liked the idea, but her brain said no. "Uh...suree...?" She felt like she was half asleep, and she probably was. Her ears flicked, along with her tail at the same time, as it wrapped around her right thigh.

Naiz blinked. She listened to him, as she giggled lightly. "Clea brings me too fancy places like.. places." She shrugged. "But I want something salltttyyyy." She said, as she looked at Felliper. Showing that she'd like to go to a fast food place. Ah.. salty, high-fat foods. YUM.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 07/09/2008 12:14 PM

Roan smirked. Cleacaria was so amusing. She seemed to be torn between yes and no, but her mouth had spoken before her brain could take control. He continued to stare into her eyes, abandoning his half-empty wine glass, and murmuring softly, "I don't know this place well, remember? I need a few suggestions of a nice place before doze off completely." With one hand, he played with her hair, twirling it around his fingers. For once, things felt good in his life. For once, he felt...satisifed...with what life was giving him.

Felliper grinned. He loved how he and Naiz got along. They had an easy relationship--there was no trying to get along with the other, they just...did...They fit together like pieces of a puzzle.
"Salty sound good," Felliper said. "And deep-fried. Probably not too good for the stomach, but...eh, I could care less right now. Now, m'lady," Felliper paused, his eyes sparkling, "where do you say we shall dine?" He grinned, holding out his arm in a gentleman-like way. Who knew a simple night with fast food could be so romantic?

{That's alright. xD I've been gone for another sheep show anyways.}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 07/09/2008 6:47 PM

Cleacaria blinked again, as he talked. Her tail flickered as she wondered what was going on, because she was half asleep. She blinked, as she felt his hand messing with her hair. She broke their gaze, as she looked around silently. "I dunno. The only place she knew, was the place that Naiz  and Felliper changed. Of course, it was kinda sick down there..." She shrugged.  She didn't really care. She flickered her ears, as she wondered what his answer would be.

Naiz blinked, as she stared at Cleacaria and Roan. They were so weird, well at least thats what she thought right then. She blinked as Felliper started to talk. She looked at him, smiling happily. He asked a question, as he held out his arm. She giggled, as she hooked their arms together with a smile. She raised the other arm. "TO MCDONALDS!" She said, in a loud voice though no one would really hear.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 07/11/2008 3:34 PM

Roan laughed. The dressing room? Cleacaria was so funny when she was tired.
"Silly Cleacaria," he murmured softly. "I meant some place away from here. Perhaps we could go back to your place? Then we wouldn't have to worry about some stranger bothering us." By this point, Roan was completely focused on Cleacaria and was ignoring his wine and anyone else in the room. He didn't even notice Felliper or Naiz. He was too concentrated on the beautiful girl in front of him.

Felliper let out a musical laugh. He grinned at Naiz, skipping along and dragging Naiz with him. McDonalds sounded good. Heck, who could say no to a fries and a Big Mac? It was quite the romantic place too. Who didn't find clowns and a kiddy playplace romantic?

{47--35--Kiddy play place! xD }
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 07/11/2008 3:51 PM

Clea shrugged. She blinked a few times after he talked. Her house was a mess. Papers everywhere, usually about birds or some kind of other animal. Usually exotic birds and cats. She looked staight forward, looking at everyone else. "If you dont mind a mess." She said, with a small laugh. If you took out all the papers, her house was CLEAN. But, the table in the living room was engulfed by papars, though they were neatly stacked. Of course, it was the same in her bedroom. "I rarely come here, really I dont. I'm only a VIP because... why am I a VIP? She blinked. "There's a back way to my house. When we take the back exit, its right down the street."

Naiz giggled. And, amazinly, McDonalds was right down the street. Usually, early mothers - usually their like 21 having a three year old - dump their kid of at the McDonalds for five hours while they party. Its actually quite sad. "Felliper. We could so get in that little spaceship thing they have, act like were 12 and play spaceship~!" She giggled, as she tried to keep up with him.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 07/13/2008 8:47 PM

Roan laughed. "No, I don't mind," he said, although he really hated messy houses. Perhaps he'd get the ambition to clean it up. If he could take his eyes of Cleacaria. "C'mon, let's go," Roan said dragging Cleacaria along. He followed her directions, finding the door with ease because of the bright red 'exit' sign. He strolled down the street until he got to a familiar door. "I'm guessing this is the one?" he asked Cleacaria. He didn't want to walk in on some poor unsuspecting person.

Felliper stopped right in front of the little spaceship, his eyes sparkling mischieviously. "I have a few quarters in my pocket," he said, reaching a hand into his short pocket and pulling out a few silver coins. He was all up for going into the spaceship. What could be more fun than freaking out random people walking by?

{48--36}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 07/13/2008 9:04 PM

[I feel like bringing my Fallen luhna into this. x3 but Im too lay to put her into this RP.]

She sighed as she brought him along. When they got to the door, she blinked. "Uh..." She pulled a key out from under  plant pot, as she opened the door, inside being her living room. She threw the key on her table. Her house wasn't actually messy, it was really just neat stakcs ofpapers everywhere, with stick-notes on them saying 'Birds' or 'Kuhna's', or something. She walked in, and then she remembered she was still in her bikini. "..I need PJs." She said,a s she sat down on the couch.

Naiz giggled. "Yay~ She sung, as she opened the door to the spaceship. "You fiirrrrsssstttt~" She sung again, smiling.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 07/15/2008 7:15 PM

Roan raised an eyebrow at the stacks of papers. Inside, he found the stacks bothersome, wishing that they were in one area, not spread out everywhere. Well, at least it wasn't horrible. Just...a little messy...
"Feel free to go and change," Roan murmured sitting in a chair and running a hand through his hair. "I'm not really going anywhere." He glanced up at Cleacaria, then looked away. He had a lot on his mind, and would love the time Clea took changing to think without her just being there disrupting his thoughts.

Felliper grinned as Naiz opened the spaceship's door. He jumped in the front seat, saying, "I'm driving!" He put his hand on the door to keep it open and looked up at Naiz. "Hurry up, you're gonna be late for the trip to the moooonnn!" A few people walking by stared and hurried up. This only made Felliper giggle.

{48--37}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 07/26/2008 9:42 AM

Cleacaria noticed him eyeing her papers, but she decided to act like she didn't notice. She barley caught what he said, but she did, as she toyed with curls of her hair, still a little drunk. She shrugged, as she walked to her room, going to change. Might as well, walking around in a bikini all the time got a little odd. She closed the door behind her.

Naiz giggld as he hopped in quick, saying he was going to drive. "Thats fine. I dont wanna be to blame when we crash!" She giggled,  before he talked again. She giggled. "Yes, the mooooooooooonnnn!" She said, as she got into the spaceship too. Amazinly, they fit in there perfectly. She closed the door, and a few people stared at her and felliper. She really didn't care, this was as funny as heck. "LETS GO!"

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext