If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 04/12/2008 4:12 PM

"Why did we come here again?" Leelu asked as she layed boredly on Skelec's head. Kitsune hadn't told them why they were being sent to Jawan, only that Skelec would like what she found. "I told you, I don't know." the tali replied cooly. "Just go with it, will ya?" Leelu sat up to look around. The ballama found it hard to believe that Skelec had been such a heartbroken soul before she came along. Well, least now I can keep her company. If not annoy her a bit in the process. "I heard that."

Skelec froze and her ears shot up. That chaos tali with the flowers in his mouth...Could that be? She moved a bit closer until she was absolutly sure it was him. "Yin!" she barked happily. Leelu abruplty floated off her friend's head as the hallow tali bolted. Skelec tackled Yin playfully and began eagerly licking his face. Leelu hovered over, now only talking with Skelec in her thoughts. Get a room.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 04/19/2008 10:19 PM

Skelec licked Yin's cheek again. "Aww, your sweet. I didn't bring anything for you though." Her ears drooped a bit. Don't sweat it. He should just be happy to have your transparent self here. Forgetting that the ballama only spoke in thought rather than aloud around others, Skelec blurted out, "Hush!" Leelu culdn't help but laugh a bit, her voice a sort of echoe that seemed to be gently blown away. The tali shoved a paw over her mouth in embarrasment. "No not you, Yin! I'm sorry. That's Leelu." The little blue spirit floated in front of Yin's face, studying him a moment before sitting on his head and speaking aloud. "Kitsune got me for her to keep her company. And I like you so I'll talk around you."

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 04/21/2008 4:08 PM

Skelec plopped on her haunches in front of him, fluttering her wings a bit. "The memories still haunt me sometimes, but yes I am much happier." she replied, grinning puppyishly. "Yeah because I'm too great of a friend for you to be sad." Leelu chirped, floating circles around Skelec's head. "Will you shush?" the tali said with a playful hint in her voice. She popped up on her feet suddenly, waving her rear in the air. "Wanna run?" The sand glistened in the sunlight and the soft sound of the waves was like music to her ears. Leelu was hovering above them, watching quietly for once.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 04/22/2008 5:54 PM

Skelec laughed and bounded off after him. "No fair, you got a head start!" she yipped teasingly, catching up quick. Leelu was flitting back and forth between Skelec's pumping legs. "I'm gonna step on you, goof." the tali mused. "You can't. Did you forget I'm a spirit?" the ballama called back. A rather large wave swept up and splashed over Skelec, knocking her off balance. When the water receded, Skelec was laying in the sand, dripping and laughing.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 04/25/2008 9:18 AM

"I'm okay." Skelec replied through giggles as she felt Yin's warm toung on her head. "I didn't know anyone could see my fur anymore." she laughed before playfully knocking him into the incoming tide. "Now we're even." With that, she rhomped on him and began splashing about in the water. Leelu couldn't help but emit a whispy laugh. She'd never seen Skelec act so puppyish.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate