If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby robopup24 » 05/12/2008 6:54 PM

Thomas 2.3

Thomas (did he seem slightly jealous at Clip?) crisply nodded. "That's good." The Torken said. "I hope you can live up to it. I'll be right back. I need to get something." He jumped from his seat and toddled off to the kitchen.

Yes, he was jealous of Clip. But for what? What the heck did the Angst Ball that he could envy and covet? That would be revealed later...

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/12/2008 7:09 PM

Rayne watched Thomas go in a huff. What had ruffled his feathers? Well, you know what she meant. Clip seemed unphased.

"Well Rayne, seems like we've got ourself a crew! How exciting! Wanna take some scrapbook photos; Cloudy said she'd help me put it together."

Rayne laughed and nodded, and flew after Thomas.

"You boys need to get a move on; it's past noon and I wanna be ready by sunset. At dawn, we set sail!"

Clip rushed to her side, and Rayne kissed them both on the cheek good-bye.

"See ya, and be careful! Meet me here at 5:30pm!"

And before they could answer, she was off.
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby robopup24 » 05/27/2008 9:51 PM

Thomas 2.4

Thomas was waiting for them outside. He had left through the back door of the kitchen. Slung around his soldiers was a heavy sack, filled to the brim with food. The Torken nodded as Rayne reminded them and looked a bit sheepish when she kissed him on the cheek.

When the Matches left, Thomas turned to Clip and said, "Keep your guard up. My friend is rather... odd." He sat there, took out a sandwhich, and contently munched on it. "Keep an eye out for pickpockets, too. My friend should come any minute now, if I'm right..."

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/31/2008 8:17 AM

Clip nodded at his words and clutched his bag tighter than before.

"Is...is y-your fr-iend bi-..bi-..big?" He asked, gulping.

He dearly missed Rayne, and thoughts of her rushed back upon him, engulfing him in a blanket of sorrow.

Rayne flew among the city streets, scanning the crowd for Blaze. He was usually shopping for snazzy hats, and she rolled her eyes at the thought.

"Blaze!" She called. "Blaaaaaze!"

To her deep dismay, there was no answer.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby Katia » 05/31/2008 3:11 PM

(Mind if I join?)

Risika was walking alone through the streets of the city when she noticed a Angst Ball and a Torken. "Maybe they can help me." She thought to herself. She walked up to them and asked, "Do you know a ship that's about to set sail that could use another shipmate? I need a break from my pipsqueak of a Mistress." Risika hoped they could help her, but if they couldn't she head back  to the shipyard and try her luck there.
My pets Tara and Azel.
<center>ImageImage</center>
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 232
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 05/31/2008 7:07 PM

(Don't mind at all!)

Clip smiled down at her.

"Why, we're looking for a shipmate! My girlfrie-....FRIEND...is looking for the captain at this moment." He said, glancing mischeviously at Thomas.

He really didn't want him to date Rayne, for she was just so...special.

"Blaze!" Rayne yelled.

Suddenly, she spotted a flash of red fur as she spotted her old friend. Rushing down to his side, she hugged him tightly.

"We need your help!"
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby robopup24 » 06/01/2008 3:41 PM

Thomas 3.0

Thomas glanced at the Yonyuu and shrugged. "I guess." The Torken glared at Clip when he spoke. "My friend is not that big. And if I'm right, my friend should come around now."

As if to enforce this thought, a bright flash illuminated them. Thomas blinked from the bright light as a Ferrikoon fluttered down from the sky. She wore a reporter hat tilted at a nice angle. In her paws was a very fancy looking camera.

"You're looking for me, Thomas?" She wolfishly grinned.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Katia » 06/01/2008 4:25 PM

Risika could care less about about wether the Angst ball had a girlfriend or not. All that mattered to her was that she had found a ship and was ging to get a break from her eight year old mistress. "Too bad Tara couldn't come with." She thought to herself. The little Fenling that Katia had was the sole reason she had anything to do with the kid. Then Risika asked, "Well is there anything I need to do before we can set sail?" The sooner they got started the better in her opnion.
My pets Tara and Azel.
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 06/02/2008 3:46 PM

"Well I should hope so!" Clip snapped back.

He was in no mood for the Torken's secretive personality. Then, out of no where, a pink flash of fur zoomed around. When it stopped, Clip could see it was a rather attractive female Ferricoon, with a pink pelt. Bowing, he forced a weak smile.

"Greetings, I am Clipconas Mag Petry. But you may call me Clip."

Blood Serraptor

Shaking his head clearly, he raised his eyebrow at his old friend.

"Well well well, look what the Doom Kitty dragged in. Rayne, aren't you supposed to be somewhere....else? Somewhere safer?"

Rayne rolled her eyes. Blaze often had a bad temper, and apparently it had rubbed off on him today.

"No, I'm not. But you should. You should be on a ship sailing to discover the world's wonders with us!"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I have better things to do then travel with the likes of you!"

Rayne huffed.

"Hat shopping? Come on, Blaze. You know more about sailing the seas than any of us. So, I was hoping you would be our captain!"
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby robopup24 » 06/02/2008 7:09 PM

Thomas 3.1/Cyndy 1.1

The Ferrikoon let out a small laugh. "There's no need to be so... stiff, Clip! Honestly, I'm only a photographer! The name's Cyndy. Nice to meetcha." She tipped her hat at the Angst Ball and turned toward the Yonyuu. "And who might you be?"

"Cyndy," Thomas peered around the Ferrikoon. "Where's your brother?"

Cyndy frowned. "Oh, you're looking for him but not me? Honestly, Thomas. You're up to something, aren't you? If I were you, I'd stay away from him now. He's in a bad mood. And by bad, I mean bad bad." She held up her camera and snapped another picture.

"It's important."

"Save-the-world important? If not, then, no."

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Katia » 06/02/2008 9:07 PM

Risika looked at the pink Ferrikoon and said, "The name is Risika. I take it you are also on the ship too?" She didn't think Cydny was someone that she would like, then agian she didn't think she would like any of them, but they would be a welcome break from her eight year old brat. "So when does the ship sail?" She asked all of them.
My pets Tara and Azel.
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 06/04/2008 9:09 PM

At those words, Blaze perked his ears. "Now you're talking Rayne. I suppose you've swindled some poor saps to accompany you, so take me to them." Rayne smiled and flicked her tail in the direction of her friends. "Come on, we have lots of things to discuss. And Clip can't wait to see you." Blaze groaned. "Clip? You mean the Angst ball who practically worships me?" Rayne nodded and giggled, and led a disspointed Blaze to the rest of the pack.

Clip turned away and muttered, "If he has a bad temper, no wonder he and Thomas are friends." Then, he turned back to Risika. "Well, Rayne plans to leave in the next two days. That should give up time to fix up the boat, get some provisions, and map out some routes we'll need to follow."
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Previous