If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Incomplete [P]

Postby Icy Rose » 05/17/2008 12:16 AM

[OOC:// Private RP between me and Pima! <3
x3 Anthro pleases. again. x3 ://]

Firstly; this girl had peachy skin, bright yellow eyes with a darker goldish-yellow spade mark around her eyes. Going to the hair- she had beauitful light blonde hair that went to the middle of her back, and her bangs went across her face and covered her left eye, alot like her mothers look. She had animal ears, on the top of her head like a animals. Her ears were grey and had the yellow lines on them. (Like picture) Three tails came out of her lower back, in the same two colors, silver and yellow. (Look at pic - tails look exactly like they do in Lucain Form). She was thinner then she was during her adventure for the treasure, which she didn't find. Horribly. She did find a new intrest though, but whatever. At the moment, she was in the shore of the sea at the beach of Jawan, and as she got out of the salt water, her lean body slightly leaned to her left, as her hands went to her hips. She wore a bikini, it wrapped around her neck and around her back, with its little pantie-like-bottoms. Of course, what else would they be? They were a shimmery gold. What else would this girl wear?

A big billboard that said Incomplete. Ever since the hunters broke up, she's felt incomplete..oddly..

As the body sighed, seeing no intrest in talking to anyone, she turned around on her bare heels and then walked back to the the sea. Of course, all it did was touch her feet, maybe up to her ankles. But then again...

Where were the surfboards?

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

find me on the discord if you wanna chat!
Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 558
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/26/2008 7:08 PM

The boy's pale skin reflected how worn out he was; he'd just come from his father's wedding. His breath came in rasps, but he was smiling as he breathed in the sea air wafting off of the beach. Kicking his shoes under a bench, he sat down and sighed. He slipped off his backpack, which had been emptied of Nagini, and was now filled with suntan lotion, a comb, a radio, and a towel. He stripped off his T-shirt, feeling the breeze soothe his aching muscles. He had changed into blue water-proof shorts earlier, and they would come in handy if he needed o swim. He yawned lightly, then heaved off of the bench and started to walk along the beach, his blond hair rippling in the wind.

Suddenly, he stopped dead. He saw a girl... he had definitely seen her before, he was sure of that. He walked a few steps closer, his feet sinking into the ground. He was a only a few feet away from the girl and the water now. And then, it hit him.

"Kezi?!"

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 05/26/2008 8:26 PM

The one thing that could never swim across her mind was what to do next. She wanted to move to the stand where they had the surfboards, but something kept her in spot. Like something was going to happen if she stayed, like something horrible would happen if she went to the surfboards. So she stood there - waiting for it to happen.

Then she heard her name.
In a sudden wipping movement, the girl as turned around, as her hair slightly flipped, before it moved back to place, a part covering her eye. She looked at the boy who just said her name. She sat there, unbelieving the sight.

"URCHIN!"

Before he could reply, she ran at him,  and gave him a really jolly hug. Of ocurse, he was probably staring at her going 'what the hell?' but she didn't really care. She knew something was going to happen, and she was very happy it did.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/26/2008 8:42 PM

He smiled warmly as she hugged him, it reminded him of the treasure hunt. He hugged back, then took a step back. "How've you been?" He grinned warmly, it was good to see her again. His blond hair was lapped by the wind, the sun was beginning to set behind the horizon.

Something was sitting like a lump of cold iron in the pit of his stomach, though. How would she take it when she found out h already had kids?

He shrugged the thought away, and focused on Kezi.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 05/26/2008 8:51 PM

Kezi let go of Urchin and took a step back, feeling a little akward for over-reacting. She shrugged at herself, before he started to talk. One corner of her mouth turned up. "I've been okay. Kinda bored. Taking a break on treasure-searching." She looked around, seening if anyone was around out of nowhere. "I've been kinda lonely, since my mom has kinda negleted me. She says that I care nothing over my bloodlines, and I should be using it for good use, even though I dont understand her at all."

She shrugged, and then felt guilty for talking about herself alot. "You?"

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/26/2008 9:03 PM

He gulped. He wasn't really prepared to tell her everything, but he surfaced to the challenge. "I-I've been hanging around my mom and dad a lot, they just got married. And... I had a few pups..." He stared at the ground, waiting for her to desert him.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 05/26/2008 9:08 PM

She smiled at him, and as he mentioned his mother and step-father, if that was the case, get married, she was happy. "Congr-" and then he talked again.

She sat there, and her heart tore.
Maybe he was forced?
Well by golly why would he be forced?
Those breeding rooms.. if it wasn't for them...!
..she wouldn't be here.

She stood there, and stared at him. Just stood, as she looked at his face, waiting for a explanation.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/26/2008 9:56 PM

He sighed. He knew this was how she'd react.

"I didn't want to! I was forced!" It was the truth, he hadn't wanted to be there at all, and the girl was as odd as odd could be. "I would never betray you!"

There was pleading in his voice, he was clearly begging for forgiveness.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 05/26/2008 10:01 PM

She shrugged lightly, as she smiled at him. "Good enough.." She walked up to Urchin, got on her tip-toes, and pressed her lips to Urchin's, as she broke off, she smiled, still inches from his face. She hoped he wouldn't mind, because, there would be more 'punishment'. Alot more. She smiled wider, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him again.

Like I said, there was gonna be alot more.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/27/2008 9:50 AM

The kisses warmed him from head to toe, and he focused on nothing else but holding the kiss for as long as possible. He held her around the waist, not wanting any moment to go to waist. His blond hair waved in the now calming wind, and the sunset was blazing on the water.

Urchin smiled, then let go of the kiss and leaned back so that he could look at her. "So, I guess this means we're boyfriend and girlfriend, huh?" He winked wryly, amusement and excitement glowing in his canine-like eyes.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 05/27/2008 11:31 PM

Kezi smiled lightly, as shivers shot up her spine as his hands went at her waist. As he broke off - she found herself gasping for air. She sighed, and giggled. "Guess so." She forced her way out of his grip, and then took one of his hands. "Lets go!" She purred lightly, letting go, and running for the stairs that head to the city.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/28/2008 3:17 PM

Urchin let himself be tugged up the stairs, forgetting they were both still in beach-wear. She had pull-en him up the steps, now what? "Wanna get some thing to eat?" He suggested.

He shivered, it was getting late and he was still only in swimming trunks.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 05/28/2008 7:37 PM

She blinked at him. "I gotta go change. Do you need clothes? We can always stop by a store really quickly." She said, right before his suggestion. She smiled. "Sure." She came up to a small building, who's sign was gone, and inside outfits and outfits of clothes. She smiled at him. "I got a card." She said, with a sleek smile.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 05/28/2008 9:27 PM

"Yah, I could do with some warm clothes," trying to cover up his shivering. He smirked when they came to the building and Kezi suggested breaking in. Urchin chuckled lightly. "What if there's sensors? I dun wanna go to jail in swimming trunks. He chuckled, his cheeks warming up.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 05/28/2008 10:34 PM

Of course - she just giggled. "Promise me. We'll be fine." She dragged Urchin in. Nothing went off. She smiled, as she broke off and as she went to the girls rack, she looked at clothes. "Maylie - but it under my account!" She said to the desk girl - and automaticly she got ready, to start checking out.

She smiled, as she got out her outfits. She purred happily as she through them over her arm, holding a pair of boots, some neckleces and other things. She stood at the desk, as the girl rang it all up, and waited for Urchin.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next