If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

On the beach[Open]

Postby Rosiedog » 06/18/2008 8:29 PM

Dream

Sorrow

Sorrow and Dream were relaxing on the beach."Dream,isn't this*Buuuurp*nice?"Sorrow said."Oh,yes I...I think it is."Dream answered back.Dream's wings folded back."Why don't you lay down?"Sorrow asked."Do you want a drink before I lay down?"Dream asked."Thanks for asking-but I don't.I have a drink and a drink for you."Sorrow answered.Dream laid down."You are the best friend I ever had."Dream happily said.
Rosiedog
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 29
Donate

Postby Aquaria » 06/27/2008 3:21 AM

Elu

Dasan

A jewel torken amd a kuhna moved along the shoreline side-by-side. There was an eerie silence between the two almost as if they were afraid to say anything.
Elu quickly glanced out to the salty waters of the ocean. It had been sometime since she had company while she was out on one of her walks. It was rather boring wthout one of the energetic creatures around. Dasan wasn't a very boring guy but today he was more quiet then usual. She glanced over at the kuhna curious as to why he hadn't said a word.
Before she could say anything, Dasan stopped and stared a little further up the beach. Dasan slightly smiled and glanced at her. "Let's go see who that is!" He exclaimed before running in the direction of Dream and Sorrow. "Dasan, no......" Before she could say any more, Dasan approached the two friends. She sighed and followed after him.
"Hello I'm Dasan. May I ask who you two are?" There was a hint of excitement in his voice. Unfortunately, he never realized that it might have been a little rude to intrude like that.
Elu came up beside him and peered at Dream and Sorrow. "I'm sorry if he disturbed you." She apologized.  
HAS LEFT EVELON
Aquaria
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 246
Donate

Postby Rosiedog » 06/28/2008 10:32 AM

Dream knew what her mother had told her. Never tell your name to strangers. She repeated again in her head. So what? I have wings. Sorrow can run. She thought. "My name's Dream! This is Sorrow beside me! "Dream said. The Cobalt Leebra nodded. "You guys and girls! Wanna go swimming?! I do! " She said."I do!"The Dreamsnare yonyuu yelped.
Rosiedog
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Aquaria » 06/30/2008 12:18 AM

Dasan grinned. "Nice to meet ya!" Dasan replied happily. Elu slightly shook her head. "I am Elu." She said as the two introduced themselves. Perhaps she had misjudged them?
A wide grin spread across Dasan's face as Sorrow suggested going swimming. "Yeah, I'll go swimming!" He said excitedly. It had been quite a while since he had taken a nice swim so he was 'due' for one. He ran towards the shallow water and put one paw in. It was slightly cold but he didn't seem to really care. He stepped in further until he was up to his knees in water.
Elu lightly shook her head. "I think I'll stay right here." She replied watching Dasan happily enter the water. She was never very fond of water especially since her species had the element of fire. She defiantely didn't agree with the cool salty ocean or any water at all. She slightly smiled ecouraging Dream and Sorrow to go along without her.

HAS LEFT EVELON
Aquaria
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rosiedog » 07/01/2008 12:45 PM

Sorrow galloped into the water, Splashing happily. "Ahh!Nice cool water!"She yelped. She dived underwater. She saw the reflection of the light. She swam up beside Dasan again and surfaced. Dream hesitated for a second. She saw another black colorful thing coming her way.She just splashed into the water never the less.
Ferrah

Her two sets of wings flapping full speed, She landed gracefully on the beach."Hey guys! I'm just gonna sit back here!"Noticing the newcomers, Dasan and Elu, She introduced herself."I'm Ferrah!"
Rosiedog
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Aquaria » 07/01/2008 7:22 PM

Dasan smiled as Sorrow surfaced beside him. He lifted a paw and splashed water at her. He lightly chuckled and dove underwater. He swam around beneath Sorrow and popped up behind her.
Elu glanced up as another multi-colored pet flew in. "I am Elu." She replied to Ferrah. She managed a friendly smile before looking in the direction of the three pets swimming.
Dasan noticed the newcomer on the beach and called out to her, waving his paw in the air. "I'm Dasan!" He called before diving back underwater. He did multiple frontflips beneath the surface before popping up not to far from Dream.
HAS LEFT EVELON
Aquaria
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rosiedog » 07/04/2008 6:40 PM

The cobalt leebra shook. "Hey! I'll get you back for that!" Sorrow playfully yelped. She swam up behind Dasan and playfully splashed at him with water. Then she submerged and swam up fast, jumping out of the water spectacularly. She fell onto the surface of the water happily.

Dream went underwater. Wow...She thought as she floated under the surface. Then she flapped and flapped and flapped her wings as she surfaced. "This is fuuuuun!" She yelped, flying up, straight up. Then she stopped flapping her wings over the water and started falling. "WHEEEE!!" She yelped as she splashed into the water.

The ferrikoon smiled as she saw the two swimming and splashing. She relaxed, laying on a beach blanket with a beach umbrella over her. She brought a refreshing drink with her. She opened the drink and started sluurping. "Yummm..."She slurped.

The cake kunha flapped her wings fiercously. "Ungh..."She scowled as she fell into the water. Her two tails flailed as she recovered from the fall. She surfaced, shaking her head. She blinked her eyes. The sun was intimidating. "I'm Dough."She said as she gasped for air.
Rosiedog
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Aquaria » 07/06/2008 3:33 PM

Elu smiled watching Dasan, Sorrow, and Dream splash about. It looked like alot of fun but she knew she couldn't join unless she wanted to get sick. She sat down in the warm sand and continued to watch the pets jump about in the water.
"Hey!" Dasan turned aroudn to splash Sorrow back but she had dove underwater. Then in an instant she came straight up out of the water like a whale followed by Dream flapping up into the air and then falling back down. He laughed as he was splashed by all the water they threw up. Then a voice caught his attention. He turned to find a cake kuhna who introduced herself as Dough. "I'm Dasan and that Torken on the beach is Elu."
HAS LEFT EVELON
Aquaria
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rosiedog » 07/21/2008 2:48 PM

The ferrikoon just sat there and smiled.

Dream and sorrow both said."We better get going back." Then dream started flapping her wings getting ready to take off. Sorrow jumped on her back and Dream started flying. They vanished into the far mist.

The cake kunha nodded. She went underwater then surfaced. I wonder how Felone is doing?She thought.
<center>Zoo Pen</center>
ImageImageImage
Rosiedog
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Aquaria » 07/22/2008 3:14 AM

Dasan lifted a paw out of the water and waved. "Bye!" He called to the two as they disappeared into the mist. He glanced back at the beach. Elu and Ferrah sat there looking quite bored. His gaze then went to Dough. He blinked a few times before talking to her. "Is there something wrong, Dough?" He asked worriedly.
"See ya Dream and Sorrow!" She called out as the two rose in the air. She then noticed Dasan glance over at her and Ferrah before looking at the other kuhna. What is he thinking, I wonder? Oh well. She turned her attention to Ferrah. "I can guess that you're all from the same pen, right?" She asked since it seemed all of them knew each other.

((Post 5, Level Up))  
HAS LEFT EVELON
Aquaria
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rosiedog » 07/23/2008 6:18 PM

Dough shook her head she she said, "No."

"Yup, we all know each other."The ferrikoon replied. She waved her wings to cool herself off.
<center>Zoo Pen</center>
ImageImageImage
Rosiedog
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Aquaria » 07/24/2008 11:44 PM

Dasan looked somewhat puzzled. "It looks like your worried abotu something but I could be wrong." He said before moving to more shallow water. He felt his paws hit the beach floor and he stood, the water still reaching his shoulders.
Elu smiled. "So are Dream and Sorrow always together no matter where they go? They seem like really close friends." She asked remembering when Dasan had run up to the two laying by each other.
HAS LEFT EVELON
Aquaria
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rosiedog » 07/26/2008 2:40 PM

"They're usually together. Well, they're the best of friends. Well, it's usually because Dream doesn't have very many friends, and she is made fun of, and...." The Biolune Ferrikoon continued on

The cake kunha just splashed around for a bit. She then laid down, floating in the water.
<center>Zoo Pen</center>
ImageImageImage
Rosiedog
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate