If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Under the Bordwalk{P}{PG13}((Moved to caverns))

Postby Cookie » 07/03/2008 1:21 PM

Venom Fellox

Faine in her human form was sitting under the bord walk waiting for everyone to come. Her friend had followed her, Dolse... he's been her friend forever. He's the only Sane one at her house. Well half sane. "When is he comming?" He sayed. He had always followed her around. She had found him when both were little he was curled up in fellox form by the side of the road her in her human form took him home and they had been friends ever since.

Battlefield Fellox

Dolse

Dolse in fellox form
Cookie
Pets | Items

{28}{44}{44}

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/03/2008 1:49 PM

ImageImageImage
Shikidori, Steig, and Midna, walked in the Sea City.  "So this is Jawan.  It looks peaceful, and there's a lot of sushi here, too," said Midna.  Shikidori looked left and right to see if he sees his Fiance, Faine.  
{All three of them are in human form}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/03/2008 1:54 PM

" He'll be there" she sayed to dolse. As soon as she sayed it she saw him. She ran up behind shikidori where he couldnt see her and jumped on his back like if he was giving her a piggy back ride. She hugged him and then kissed him on the cheek. "Were back that way, under the bordwalk.. I brought a friend.. well more like my brother." She paused then said "Umm dont mention magic... well.... ill explain later." She looked at steig and midna to make shure they herd. She hugged shikidori tight she had planed a walk on the beach for later for just him and her. She had missed him alot.

Dolse turned into his human form and stood up. She only agreed to let him come because he wanted to meet steig and midna.. Well thats what he sayed she knew When her and shikidori got married she whould probably move out. And Dolse was... Over protective at times. Well most of the time.

"anime

He always wore black. And didnt show much emotion. She was worried about him. He didnt talk about his past much either.. Neither did she. They both had a rough life and had the scars to prove it. Dolse had light grey eyes like his hair. He had always been there for her. She hoped midna or steig liked him. He needed someone to brighten up his life. She had treid to make him happy but he was always depressed. Him, like shikidori knew magic but he never taught her because he himself didnt use it and called it too dangerious. She never agreed about that.. thats why she was suprised shikidori was going to teach her.

Dolse looked at shikidori and tilted his head. He knew he knew magic from the way he dressed. Dolse rolled his eyes. He saw steg.. she was so pritty. he cleaned the dirt of his pants and took his hood off. He smiled trying to make a good impression. He didnt aprove of shikidori and he could tell faine knew that. Dolse didnt like magic.. it had always been dangerous and... well he didnt like to talk about it. It took the lives of his and faines parents and dolses lover. It had been a dark time then though, but he could remeber it like it was yesturday. He always tried hiding in the shadows. He knew faine worried about him.. too much to say the least. He wanted to leave.. run away and take his troubles with him. But she never let him.
Cookie
Pets | Items

29, 45, 45

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/03/2008 5:58 PM

Shikidori ran towards Faine and kissed her on the cheek.  "How's this place?  It's so cool," he said.  "Shikidori!  Next time, wait up," said Steig out of breath.  Midna crossd her hands as the faith of Souseiseki was out of her hands.  Shikidori looked at the new comoner in question.  "Um.  Faine.  Who'sthat boy?"  Steig looked up in confusion.  When she saw him, her eyes were like in a trance.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/03/2008 6:41 PM

"Thats my friend." She said  "He wanted to meet you."  She giggled. She walked with them back over to were dolse was. "Everyone meet dolse." She said. Dolse put his hand out to shake shikidori's then did a sort of a half bow to steig and midna. "Im dolse. Im faines friend" said dolse.

Faine looked at shikidori he seemed to be uncomfrable with dolse being here. It did seem quite awkward once she thought about it.

She held shikidori's hand and sqeezed it letting him know that it was ok.

Dolse could tell shikidori was unshure about him being here. Mabie I should go he thought to himself. "He's the only family i have.. all of my family is dead." Faine sayed  

"Faine found me when I was younger.. Both of our familys had been killed off." Dolse sayed in agreement with faine. Faine had tried to forger her parents death but she couldnt she looked down as dolse told them.

She poked shikidori with her elbow and whisperd in his ear "And he also wanted to meet steig" She pointed at steig who was staring at Dolse. Then at dolse who was smiling ear to ear about it. She started laughing.

"And who is this pritty one?" He sayed walking towards steig. Faine looked at shikidori and started bursting out laughing. "What are you laughing about faine, Im not the one who has a stuffed rabbit named foo foo."He said. She kicked dolse in the leg and it collapsed under his wieght. "Thats the one my dad gave me before... he died." She looked at him harshly for trieng to make a joke out of it. She had nothing against him he always stuck to himself. "If you dont like magic so much why do you still keep that orb of yours?" She said sarcastically. He gave her a evil glare and sat down. He rolled his eyes at her.
Cookie
Pets | Items

30, 46, 46

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/03/2008 8:08 PM

"Pleasure's mine Dolse.  Shikidori's the name.  This is Midna and Steig, my sisters."  "Hi.  I'm the Twilight Princess around here," said Midna.  Steig siad nothing, instead, she blushed and stuutered, "N-nice to meet you, Dolse.  I'm Steig, the seond sister."  "And the Annoying one, too," said Midna and laughed.  "Shup up, Midna.  I'm the one who thought I was an only child," said Steig.  She cried silently.
Shikidori looked at Steig for she was crying.  Shikidori let go of Faine's hand and went to Steig.  "At least you have us.   Our parents died from a terrible accident.  But you have an item from your mother, right?"  He whiped away her tears.  "Mom's spell sword, but that's it," said Steig.  "What about you Midna," asked Shikidori.  "A twilight Crystal founded in the Cave of realms," said Midna.  "And I have my siblings.  And that's all I need," said Shikidori.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/03/2008 8:15 PM

She looked at dolse evily. "Ours died from war... thats why dolse dosnt like magic.. he's seen what the power dose to people." She looked at dolse with sympathy then looked down.
Cookie
Pets | Items

31, 47, 47

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/03/2008 9:09 PM

"So your parents died from magic, huh?  Our prents died from a silver bullet shot gun," said Steig. and she stoped crying.  Shikidori looked at Faine and holdd her hand for comfort.  "i'm sorry about that.  How's about some sushi guys," he said.  Midna smiled with joy and nodded.  Steig stoped crying and nodded as well.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/03/2008 9:19 PM

" they died from an evil dictator who used magic the wrong way.. but lets not talk about that. Sushi sounds good." She put her hand around shikidori's arm.

Dolse smiled at steig. He ran up to were faine and shikidori was and came in between them and set him hands over both of there shoulders. "Ive never tried sushi you know?" Faine pushed dolse out of the way. "Do you mind?" She laughed and held shikidori's hand. Dolse went by steig and put his arm around her "She's a pain somtimes" He said in a low tone. "I herd that." faine sayed looking back over her shoulder.
Cookie
Pets | Items

32, 48, 48

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/03/2008 9:30 PM

Steig giggled and smiled st Dolse in happyness.  "I've never tried sushi either," said Steig and touched his hand that was on his shoulder.  Midna looked at Steig and then at Shikidori.  "Am I the only one without a Fellox to be with," said Midna and didn't know that the others have left her.  She then saw them walking with out her.  "HEY!  Wait up," yelled Midna.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/04/2008 9:32 AM

"You know... Ive never seen him this happy since... his parents died." She had a slight smile. They walking into the suishi store she orderd what she want and picked a table where they could sit. Dolse opend the door for steig "Ladys first." He said politly but still smiling. She smiled at shikirdori. "I have a nice long walk on the beach planed for us later. You up for it?"
Cookie
Pets | Items

33, 49, 49,

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/04/2008 10:26 AM

"Yeah.  I never seen Steig so happy either," said Shikidori.  Steig giggled and stood next to Dolse in happieness.  She placed her head on his shoulder.  Midna came throught the door and looked at Dolse and Steig.  "Lovebirds."  She then went to Shikidori and he nodded to Faine's question befor Midna placed a hand on heir shoulders.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/04/2008 10:40 AM

Dolse gently kissed the top of steigs head, Looked at her then smiled.

Faine laughed. She took a bite of the suishi.. it was okay but she knew dolse whouldnt like it. "Hey dolse! Try the suishi!." She laughed "Watch this" She said to midna and shikidori
"Is it good?" Said dolse as he was poking it with his finger. Faine nodded and started laughing. He took a bite of it and ran to the bathroom. " That'll teach him to mess with me." She looked at shikidori. "Mabie when were on the beach you can actually teach me some magic." She had to say it wile dolse was away so he whould start a commotion about the whole magic thing.
Cookie
Pets | Items

34, 50, 50

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/04/2008 10:55 AM

"That's a deal I can think of.  And what was that about?  Did you do something to the sushi," asked Shikidori.  Midna laughed uncontrolably at the sight of Dolse running to the bathroom.  Steigtook a bite of the fish Dolse took.  "Spicy tuna filling?  Not funny guys," she said.  It looks like Faine did something to Dolses sushi.  Probably a bad prank, she thought and went to the bathroom doors.  She waited for Dolse to come back out of the mens room.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/04/2008 11:02 AM

She laughed at what steig sayed "Hey Ive learned a little magic in my years." Still laughing. "That was what I call pay back!" She laughed as dolse came out of the mens room. He was laughing about it and rolled his eyes at faine. "And this is why I dont trust you." She laughed about it. "I couldnt resist" she said smurking. She put her hand up for a high 5 for midna who was laughing at it too.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Next