If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby Cookie » 07/20/2008 7:30 PM

Faine was disturbed by the mad hatter even being here. She looked down still keeping her pose to keep him from moving. Even the greatest magic or bender cant get out of her clutch. She looked at steig and then shikidori. "So what do we do with him?" She asked as she balled her hands into a fist tighting her grip on the mad hatter. She looked at zeru who seemed mad at somthing she wanted to say somthing but had to keep her grip on the mad hatter. Dolse looked at zeru. "No one's ignoring you... But we have bigger problems." He said directing his attention to the mad hatter.
Cookie
Pets | Items

70, 85

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/20/2008 8:12 PM

"Bastard!  You'll Die back to Hell," yelled Shikidori and blasted a fireball at Mad Hatter.  "So sorry, but your loved ones are coming with me, "said Mad Hatter and he snaped his fingers.  The Mechanical vines apeared and snatched Faine and Steig.  "Wah!  Dolse," yelled Steig and Faine's spell wasn't affected anymore.  "Aur Revoir," said Mad Hatter and Steig, Faine and Mad Hatter dissapeared.  
"DAMN IT!  He got away with Faine and Steig.  But where'd they go," asked Shikidori as he bent down on the floor in angerment.
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/20/2008 8:18 PM

Dolse jumped up but it was too late they were already gone. Zafar tried to sit up but the pain got to him and layed back down. "What are we soposed to do?!?" Dolse yelled directing his anger at shikidori. He stoped and looked down. "Sorry." He sayed noticing what he had done. Zafar eventually sat up looking at his hand. "I could track faine" He said. He showed his hand. "I've found her before.. But I cant get up" He said clutching his stomich.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/20/2008 8:34 PM

"Perhaps they went to another place.  But where did they go?  I have no idea."  Shikidori looked at Zafar and did a magic spell that cured him.  "We've got until the next full moon to find them.  I think I know where they're going," said shikidor and he saw blood on the floor that turned blue.  "All we need to do is follow the blue blood.  We might need Midna for this."  He looked at Zeru and sighed.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/20/2008 8:39 PM

((Sorry ^^))

Zafar sat up glad that he was releaved of the pain. "Well were is midna?" Dolse sayed. He was scared of midna and he wasnt shure she whould be too happy with the situation he sighed. "We better hurry" He said looking at everyone.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/20/2008 10:32 PM

(That OK you where looking at Zeru's name. I get Zeru and Zero mixed up all the time <^^>)

Zeru looked back at Shikidori "Well I do have a fobiden spell book that might be usefull" He said now holding up the book with the lock on it. Zeru opened the spell book it had more than one lock and Zeru had the keys. "I have one of these because I rank with in the gods of another world but I can't use my power in evelon so I use this" He said looking though the now open book for tracking spell that could track any thing any where.

*Defenitions*
(Forbiden spell book: a book of forbiden spells that are forbiden because the spell inside match a gods power and abilities.)

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/20/2008 10:38 PM

((She ment Zafar.))

"Back at the Zoo pen babysitting Reala's daughter."  shikidori looked at the book and nodded.  "That'll work perfectly.  We needed a spell that made Mad Hatter permentaly in Hell," siad Shikidori.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 07/20/2008 10:53 PM

" Good thing I always carry it around with me." Zeru said now with a slight smile on his face. "what sort of spell would you be looking for?" he asked Shikidori flipping through the pages. "I could lock him in a empty world or would you like to take a look at what is avalible?" He said passing the book to Shikidori.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/21/2008 7:22 AM

"I like the hell idea" Zafar said almost laughing when he did. He looked at dolse who looked sad. "We'll find them." Zafar sayed to dolse. Dolse looked up at zafar realizing he was talking to him. "I agree.. I like the hell idea" Dolse sayed trying to controll his anger.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/21/2008 1:15 PM

Shikidori looked at the book and scrolled through it a few times.  "You guys are right.  This is a hll of an idea."  He smiled and looked the the left and right.  "Let's go where the trail leads," said Shikidori.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/21/2008 2:14 PM

"Okay" Dolse and zafar sayed following the trail. Dolse looked at zafar who looked verry nervious. He had never been able to care about faine and now that he can she's gone. Zafar was disturbed by the mad hatter even when he was a demon.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/21/2008 8:54 PM

Zeru looked at Zafar " Yeah even I was disturbed as he was claiming to be from hell and that is where I originate from as the god in my masters world, I also know that he had a crush on the god of hell." He said a slightly sick look on his face as the thought went through his mind. "my master saved me at one time so I often give him info on other people that he and his friend seek, and that is why I ended up as a fellox in evelon because of my sins but I am not dead in my masters world I can still have access there" he said as they walked. "Sorry about the history lesson." He said to them.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/22/2008 7:03 PM

Shikidori pulled out a telescope and aimed it to where the blood goes.  "Looks like the trail leads to Akial teritory.  Also known as Craiss Caverns.  This is going to be interesting for something.  And it's going to be a full moon, means Akials feed on flesh brought from the keeper of the dead, a.k.a.  Mad Hatter.  We've got three days to find them," he said and used a spell to fix the room new.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 07/22/2008 7:20 PM

"Eye do you wish me to come along?" Said Zeru looking at the group "as I have no loved ones in danger but I would be glad to help you" he said as he held his head as the demonic markings on his face grew again signifying he had gained a new level of power.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/22/2008 7:53 PM

Dolse looked at shikidori "3 Days?" He asked looking back at zafar. "If you wish you can come" He sayed to zeru as he looked at the ground. "Lets go" Zafar sayed as he grabbed faine's items that she had here and sat them in his bag.
Cookie
Pets | Items

PreviousNext