If you're looking for beautiful seaside scenery, this is the place for you. Home to the world's largest collection of fishermen and fishing pets, this city is well known, as it provides much of Barakka's fish exports. You should try the famous Broiled Sea Scalla, it's delicious! (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Jawan, the Sea City

Postby Cookie » 07/18/2008 7:34 PM

Faine didnt want to kill him but she knew it had to be done she struck zafar with a lighing bult aimed for his heart. His demotic form left his body leaving behind the zafar she knew when she was a kid.

She sat her hand on his neck "His demotic forms dead." She said. "When he was little it took over him" She sayed even though it didnt matter. She sat down and zafar opend his eye's "Whats going on?" He asked in a verry low voice. She smiled. "Were all safe now." She said looking at him. She looked at zeru making shure he knew it was okay.
Cookie
Pets | Items

66, 81

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/18/2008 8:05 PM

Shikidori punched Mad Hatter in the face. "Hmhmhm.  Hehehe.  Ehahahaha!  You don't know who I am?  Do you?"  "What I do know is that you're going to be dead," said Shikidori.  "Not after Steig, your sister, my daughter," said Mad Hatter.  Shikidori looked at Mad Hatter and Steig looked down as she went outside.
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/18/2008 8:11 PM

Dolse helped zafar up and returned to the room. Faine returned to her normal form and followed. "Whats going on?" Faine asked shikidori as she helped zafar. Zafar didnt know what had just happend. He couldnt remeber anything since that day when the demon overcame him. Faine sat him down on the bed and tended to his cuts.
Cookie
Pets | Items

67, 82

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/18/2008 8:36 PM

Mad hatter smiled.  "Your girlfriend doesn't know, yet," he said.  Shiidroi was still in shocked as he went back to the room.  Mad Hatter followed and bowed to Steig as she saw him.  "Say la vi, Steig.  You've grown so much sience," said Mad Hatter.  Steig said nothing and looked down to the left.  "Monster..."  "Pardon me," asked Mad Hatter.  Steig grabed a candle holder with a point and shoved it in his right chest.  Blood spatered everywhere.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/18/2008 8:41 PM

Faine looked confused. She watched still tending to zafars cuts. "What dont I not know?" She said finally realized he was refering to her. Dolse sat down on the bed next to faine and zafar looking confused as steig atemted to kill this man.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/19/2008 9:06 AM

Zeru backed down. "You have no control over your demonic forms." He said to them now looking very eirtated at the fact that the mad hatter would clame such a thing that would insalt other gods from other worlds. He then looked at the two sibelings "I can control my from but I can't us it here and the fact that I am ice and my form is fire" He said and hot a blast of ice wind at where the mad hatter was freezing him and his blood solid.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/19/2008 9:40 AM

Faine looked at zeru "It wasnt his form" She said. "It was someone elses carma that took over him. She said still tending to zafars cuts. "They say he was an evil whitch doctor.. when we were little.. we went exploring were the witch doctor had lived... Something happend." She stoped when she was doing and looked at zafar. "It was my fault." She said almost crying as she did. "I wanted to cheack it out." She continued. "He said it was to dangerious and the doctors demon still lived there" She stoped and continued to care to his cuts wrapping them with a silk she had in her pocket.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/19/2008 10:57 AM

Zeru looked at them " Oh then sorry." He said looking away slightly. He then tossed her a bottel "That stuff sould heal him right up as it was made by demons for healing wounds that would not heal" he said taking out a spell book with a large lock on it.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/19/2008 11:10 AM

"Thanks" She said taking the bottle. She used it on zafar picking up the spell book she had given to shikidori. She fliped to the page were a page had been tore out. "What happend here?" She asked zafar. He reached in his pocked bringing out a page that he had tooken out. She set it in the book and then closed it. "I'm sorry" zafar sayed stuttering. Faine smiled looking at zafar then looking at zeru.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/19/2008 1:32 PM

Zeru looked at the siblings "What are you looking at me for do I have blood on my face?" he said now in his human form. Holding the book with the lock on it he then tied his long hair up again.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/19/2008 1:39 PM

"No you dont have blood on you" Faine sayed as she turned towards shikidori. She got up and stood beside him tending to his cuts as well. She was a great healer. She had learned it from her mother. She looked at the mad hatter who was now frozen then at steig "What do I not know?" She said in confusion remebering that her question hadnt been answerd yet. She looked back at shikidori who also looked confused. Dolse looked at steig in confusion as well. Faine pulled on shikidori's arm for him to sit so she could tend to his wounds.
Cookie
Pets | Items

68, 83

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/20/2008 2:14 PM

"That I'm Steig's and Shikidori's Ex-Father," siad Mad Hattet and he pulled out the candle holder.  "And you said you'd love me all this time, Steig, my Daughter."  Shikidori looked at Steig.  "That true?"  "Yes.  But after finding you and Midna, I hated him, because he wanted to take me away from you," said Steig.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 07/20/2008 2:40 PM

Zero looked annoyed at what was going on with the mad hatted. "This is so weird." he grumbled as he felt that they where looking right trough him like he was a ghost. He was now sitting on the ground with his head on his fist.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/20/2008 2:42 PM

Faine looked at the mad hatter. "How could you be someone's ex- father." She said looking at the mad hatter then at shikidori. She was confused. How could someone be your ex father? She thought to herself. She continued to tend to shikidori's cuts finally finishing she bloodbended the mad hatter so he couldnt try anything funny.
Cookie
Pets | Items

69, 84

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 07/20/2008 3:45 PM

"Simple Madam.  I died three hundred years ago, and Steig, Shikidori, and Midna are three hundred years into the future," said Mad Hatter.  "And He acts like our real father, when he got devorsed by our mother," said Shikidori as he looked ticked off.  "But then our real father died because of you, and our mother followed the way you killed our father," said Steig.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate